Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu (21113 Views)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by obembet(f): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Popular activist and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign, Aisha Yesufu has promised to announce Obi/Baba-Ahmed the account statement of supreme court judgement.

Aisha share this on his Twitter handle,

She wrote:
Next is Supreme Court ruling and then election would be duly rounded up and the statement of account of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Campaign Account can be made public by the Presidential candidate!
There are many who have concluded their election, Obi/Baba-Ahmed Campaign hasn’t
This is my second time of being one of the signatories of a campaign account. I was one in 2018/2019.

As soon as we withdrew from the campaign we made account public because we were done.

[This time also we have to be done for the account to be made public
Remember Yesufu, who made the call in a post on her Twitter handle, maintained that candidates should not be allowed to fund their campaigns.

Imagine if one million people donated N1000 every week until the election. That will be N1 billion weekly. It can even be a healthy competition to see which state is donating the most.

“We must put our money where our votes are! We should not expect candidates to fund campaigns.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by sarkinbauchi: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Ahhhh...

They have turn Labour Party to Go Fund me.
Scammers in Hijab

grin grin grin grin

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by aQUINandmore: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Hushpuppy in hijab.
After this kind cash out this woman doesn't need any sugar daddy in her life again shocked
Flex your loot in peace.

Anyways, I love tinubu, my dream sugar daddy, tinubu baby please fix a date for both of us to celebrate this victory, just me and you alone wink wink I promise to show you something kiss
I love you tinubu baby kiss kiss

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by SmartPolician: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2023
PDP, NNPP and LP should form a strong force and challenge APC in 2027 because the Supreme Court cannot upturn Tinubu's victory.

If not, APC will run Nigeria for the next 50 years. Afterwards, they will gaslight us, deploy online miscreants to use tribal attacks on people who criticize them while the country wallows in abject penury and endless pains.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by obembet(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2023
I love transparency

Nlfpmod

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Burob: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2023
obembet:
I love transparency

Nlfpmod

Indeed, what concerns The Supreme Court of Nigeria in LP releasing the records of Gringory’s presidential campaign finances & expenditures?

Who even told this woman, that the Labor party was interested in going to the Supreme Court?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Sharpsharp00123: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2023
No b anything wey dem talk say e enter una go believe?

It’s no big deal cos same people that funded ipob to buy arms diverted their donations here too so no big deal

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by helinues: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Toh

It's time for Aisha to explain about the election campaign funds diversion

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2023
OBIDIENTS keep on Moving Ahead! 😊😎😎

Nothing do Us! 😊

Na we Get this Country!💪💪

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by inoki247: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol after you're done with your donation remember to also go with your winning Figure as evidence dully signed by your party agent and the final winning Figure...

If not you and your Lawyers will be wasting People donation making noise online Na figure the court go analyse not explanation....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Burob: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OBIDIENTS keep on Moving Ahead! 😊😎😎

Nothing do Us! 😊

Na we Get this Country!💪💪

Shameless Obidients, all eyes 👀 on the judiciary indeed.

Bunch of incoherent rascal minded Things that should be tossed in the cooler, for purporting to disturb the peace of the federation.

You think say na the majority Nigerian youths, Mumu like you Obidients?

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by obembet(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
PDP, NNPP and LP should form a strong force and challenge APC in 2027 because the Supreme Court cannot upturn Tinubu's victory.

This is the only strategy that can work... All this emotional politics wil not go anywhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

If not, APC will run Nigeria for the next 50 years. Afterwards, they will gaslight us, deploy online miscreants to use tribal attacks on people who criticize them while the country wallow in abject penury and endless pains.

My Brother, just Relax. APC will Self-Destruct! smiley

A Party built and run with LIES, Propaganda and TRIBAL OPPRESSION of others will Crumble soon Enough.😕

A Party of Criminal Strange Bed Fellows like Wike, Ibori, Akpabio, El-Rufai, Festus Keyamo and Co will Eventually Kill themselves. 🤨😒

Labour Party, PDP and any Other Opposition should be Patient! 🙂

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Any arrangement must align with Obi as the presidential candidate else we nor gree. If APC remains in power to kpafunka Nigeria, na una sabi
SmartPolician:

If not, APC will run Nigeria for the next 50 years. Afterwards, they will gaslight us, deploy online miscreants to use tribal attacks on people who criticize them while the country wallows in abject penury and endless pains.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Burob: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Any arrangement must align with Obi as the presidential candidate else we nor gree. If APC remains in power to kpafunka Nigeria, na una sabi
Sharap Shameless perpetuated losing Thing, you still they open mouth?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Obidients, all eyes 👀 on the judiciary indeed.

Bunch of incoherent rascal minded Things that should be tossed in the cooler, for purporting to disturb the peace of the federation.

Lolss, see Painment! 😯😄😄😄

Suffering and Smiling APC goons.😄

OBidients does not have ur Time, Plz.

Goan Find Food to Eat! 😏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Esama: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023
That woman dey eating something big from this Obidient movement.
sarkinbauchi:
Ahhhh...

They have turn Labour Party to Go Fund me.
Scammers in Hijab

grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Burob: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, see Painment! 😯😄😄😄

Suffering and Smiling APC goons.😄

OBidients does not have ur Time, Plz.

Goan Find Food to Eat! 😏
Bunch of shameless Things, “All eyes 👀 on the judiciary indeed” I think say by now after the Tribunal’s judgement, una for done blind like Saul, turned Paul?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by SmartPolician: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A Party built and run with LIES, Propaganda and TRIBAL OPPRESSION of others will Crumble soon Enough.😕

A Party of Criminal Strange Bed Fellows like Wike, Ibori, Akpabio, El-Rufai, Festus Keyamo and Co will Eventually Kill themselves. 🤨😒

Much as I get your point, I don't agree with you. Admittedly, those names you mentioned have their differences, they understand that they need to keep that party going to keep getting their share of the national cake.

As far as that share keeps coming, they have no reason to rebel against the party because there's no other platform that can give them that opportunity. PDP is not serious. LP is only growing and has no strong hold (state governors) across states in Nigeria.

So, APC won't self-destruct. Instead, they will get bolder. Cause more damage and gaslight Nigerians. They will deploy more online miscreants to tribally attack those who criticize them. They are in power and the people can do nothing because the country is polarised along religious and tribal lines.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by DropsMic(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Save your money. Justice will never be served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by herkeem: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Lols....
We just hope that APC will not retire Peter Obi as they have retired Atiku ABUBAKAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHUGVaCOR-M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Wait make Supreme Court give judgment na...before you gloat grin
Burob:
Sharap Shameless perpetuated losing Thing, you still they open mouth?

1 Like

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:

Obi does not Need Alliance to win. 🙂

He won, BUT for the Evil Mumu'd Yakubu that gave his Votes to Atiku and Rigged Heavily in the North.😒

That's why the Coward changed his Transmission Results method halfway into the Game.😕

Obi Dey Kampe! He knows the Next Step to Take!😊😎

4 Likes

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2023
It seems Aisha Yesufu is becoming gentle, she didn't brag like she used to do.

My Observation.

7 Likes

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by iammo(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2023
cool

We know Obi is trying to sort his finances

66 Likes

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by obembet(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Burob:
Indeed, what concerns The Supreme Court of Nigeria in LP releasing the records of Gringory’s presidential campaign finances & expenditures?

Who even told this woman, that the Labor party was interested in going to the Supreme Court?

They will still spend more money in supreme court, lawyers, logistics and some other things.
Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by popcykaylah(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Hushpuppy in hijab.
After this kind cash out this woman doesn't need any sugar daddy in her life again shocked
Flex your loot in peace.

Anyways, I love tinubu, my dream sugar daddy, tinubu baby please fix a date for both of us to celebrate this victory, just me and you alone wink wink I promise to show you something kiss
I love you tinubu baby kiss kiss
What do you do for a living ?
Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Much as I get your point, I don't agree with you. Admittedly, those names you mentioned have their differences, they understand that they need to keep that party going to keep getting their share of the national cake.

As far as that share keeps coming, they have no reason to rebel against the party because there's no other platform that can give them that opportunity. PDP is not serious. LP is only growing and has no strong hold (state governors) across states in Nigeria.

So, APC won't self-destruct. Instead, they will get bolder. Cause more damage and gaslight Nigerians. They will deploy more online miscreants to tribally attack those who criticize them. They are in power and the people can do nothing because the country is polarised along religious and tribal lines.

My Brother, Just Watch and See!🙂

A Gang of CRIMINALS does not stay together for long.🤨🙂
Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by bigdammyj: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Okay.
Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by BreconHills(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

From hawks to vultures.....to chickens. The degradation of the Obidient cause is in mid-cycle

7 Likes

Re: Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu by ShaqFu: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. This woman will do and say almost anything to remain in the spot light. I'll even like to ask her, who are the Nigerians that she thinks will donate 1k every week to fund Peter Obi's presidential campaign?

Is it the same Nigerians that complain about being poor and starving, that she is saying 1 million Nigerian could donate 1 k Naira every week?

The time many Twitter users, know this woman and her likes are just there to launder Peter Obi's image and of course, make money from it, the better for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.