Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) (20711 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / Benue: Tribunal Affirms Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (APC) As Duly Elected Governor / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Chuhwakjok(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Court is highly regarded as a place of hope and justice, the statue of a woman wrapped with cloth covering her eyes at the entrance of the Court clearly indicates that the Court does not take sides of good, bad or ugly but pride herself with facts and justice. Given the fact, it will be nice if appropriate reforms be made on the Constitution to remove ambiguity in order to make the work easier for the justice system. Nigeria my motherland.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by magzey: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I think we should go back to our Biafra ooo, this our plan B no work ooo
Good advice to the miscreants grin grin

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
A moment of historical history in historiocity.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Cry ke? Cry becos of politics? Chai... Infact I don't watch any thing news about Nigeria politics since your ancestor had been declared as president... Even the useless tribunal, I never sit down to watch. Wetin wan come me cry? Lol... I can't laugh... Please, tell me when you buy petrol #85 per litre in your area... So I can come and buy... Mumu
Since na only petrol dey make you cry then you must be a Keke driver I guess grin
But why are you still crying on my mention obidient
Tinubu will rule you and your father for 8 years...deal with that tongue
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
A sad day for Nigeria,Nigerians.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

LP didn't need to rig.
The funny thing is that, in my polling unit, APC was the only party that was trying to induce voters with money.

If INEC had stuck with electronic transmission as they said they would, would we be here making this conversation?

The reason most people came out to vote was because we were expecting the results will be transmitted electronically

Indeed
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by neyop85(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Risingblue008:

Yet,they employe most of ur pple in ur own community
Shame no dey catch u?

Sadly, I employ your likes.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by lightwind(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Let me ask you a question, is ipob synonymous to Igbos? Where did I mention igbos?,...Oh, now you know you don Bleep up.

Maybe you don't know the full meaning of IPOB let me educate you small.
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Igbo people
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Chucks13: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.

Taaar!!! You are the one doom. No go hustle dey their dey vomit shit.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by MrAgbako: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Risingblue008:
This jubilation no call for,
Cos na still una for here go still dey feel the heat, jubilating for the high cost of things in few months to come,
We try to get a new government,but was upturned,that wouldn't stop me from grinding,
I see no significant change in years to come for those that support this.
Tinibu got nothing to offer,
U can't find something white out of coal
keep wailing 😂
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Jungleluv5: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
like your principal who didn't win is doom idiot
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Throwback: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Do you realise that Tinubu has been working towards this his presidency since after Jonathan's tenure? Sponsoring Buhari's presidency to make the way easier for himself?

Do you realise that Atiku has been contesting for more than 4 times?

Do you realise that, just within months of joining LP, Obi had made the party the most talked-about party in Nigeria, to the extent of scoring almost 7M votes?

Do you realise that if not for rigging, Tinubu would've scored not more than 6M votes? Remove the fraud of rivers state ( which even the most ardent supporter of Tinubu knows Wike rigged massively) and tell me how many votes is left.

You guys are celebrating a "victory" but you've actually shown that your "political maestro" can't win anything without rigging, bribery and manipulations. In a contest of political juggernauts, a relatively new face came and swept the polls.

This is the reason agbadoists will always masturbate on every Obi or LP thread. They will shout and they will abuse but deep within them they know.....Obi strong pass their papa

How is 6.1m votes almost 7m votes?

Remove Rivers vote and Tinubu is still well over 8m votes.

It is this kind of ignorance that fueled the delusions of the losers that they will be allowed to steal a mandate they could not win.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by koboko69: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Do you realise that Tinubu has been working towards this his presidency since after Jonathan's tenure? Sponsoring Buhari's presidency to make the way easier for himself?

Do you realise that, just within months of joining LP, Obi had made the party the most talked-about party in Nigeria, to the extent of scoring almost 7M votes?

Do you realise that if not for rigging, Tinubu would've scored not more than 6M votes? Remove the fraud of rivers state ( which even the most ardent supporter of Tinubu knows Wike rigged massively) and tell me how many votes is left.

You guys are celebrating a "victory" but you've actually shown that your "political maestro" can't win anything without rigging, bribery and manipulations. In a contest of political juggernauts, a relatively new face came and swept the polls.

This is the reason agbadoists will always masturbate on every Obi or LP thread. They will shout and they will abuse but deep within them they know.....Obi strong pass their papa

We will take u seriously when u talk about the fraud that went on in the East also. We should substract that too from Obi's votes.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by GetSenseNow: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
koboko69:

We will take u seriously when u talk about the fraud that went on in the East also. We should substract that too from Obi's votes.
Provide a single evidence of this or you shove your long mouth up your ass
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Pauliaette(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tinubu to me is a king makers, and those chief judges are his subjects. They can never betrayed their master...
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by JoshTim: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
lightwind:

Maybe you don't know the full meaning of IPOB let me educate you small.
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Igbo people

Does all Igbo subscribe to IPOB organization....do you know ipob is labelled a terrorist org?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by lightwind(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Does all Igbo subscribe to IPOB organization....do you know ipob is labelled a terrorist org?
Don't you think it's ridiculous to label an Indigenous People of Biafra a terrorist organization.

Does it make any sense to you ?
This insane pronunciation was done by the Fulani government remember.

For instance how can you label a whole Yoruba tribe a terrorist organization
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by JoshTim: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
lightwind:

Don't you think it's ridiculous to label an Indigenous People of Biafra a terrorist organization.

Does it make any sense to you ?
This insane pronunciation was done by the Fulani government remember.

For instance how can you label a whole Yoruba tribe a terrorist organization

Kindly order your men to stop killing innocent people in the east.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by koboko69: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Provide a single evidence of this or you shove your long mouth up your ass

Lmao! Did u hear the judges yesterday? BAT never brought up what I said in the courts, it was Obingo who needed to show evidence but could not produce one wink
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by lightwind(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Kindly order your men to stop killing innocent people in the east.
I am a lone Man. I run my shits myself.

The Igbos are being marginalized in this country. You know it but refused to speak up.
Well nothing lasts forever that's what i know for sure.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by JoshTim: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
lightwind:

I am a lone Man. I run my shits myself.

The Igbos are being marginalized in this country. You know it but refused to speak up.
Well nothing lasts forever that's what i know for sure.

Igbos marginalized themselves

1 Like

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by LookFront: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

For security reasons, nope.

Is that so? Is that how judgments are read in UK and US?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by complexstuffs(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Please change your user ID as it is talking about yourself.

The dumbest rigging happened in the southeast states of Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi states
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by abysirius(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
it is your village that is doomed!!
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by seeme2(f): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2023
My President!!!
Join hands to make Nigeria great, stop chasing the whirlwind.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Obakoolex:

Since na only petrol dey make you cry then you must be a Keke driver I guess grin

Yes Tinubu is ruling both your miserable father and my father, including we the children and miserable children like you ...

Why are you so emotional? Even person wet no be keke driver dey hear am for fuel high price? Mumu na only fuel cost? Arindin
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2023
Obakoolex:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop using scope to cry Mr obidient
E pain you...talk true grin

Yes ooo e really pain me gan... Chai... He pain me very well just like how brain is paining your father with how he is going to cope with this useless govt in state.... Arindin
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Obakoolex:

#YorubaPonu
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Yes ooo e really pain me gan... Chai... He pain me very well just like how brain is paining your father with how he is going to cope with this useless govt in state.... Arindin
Get a life and stop crying on my mention, last time I will respond to you cos am busy with my life.... kindly face whatever makes you happy too. Mumudient
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obakoolex:

Get a life and stop crying on my mention, last time I will respond to you cos am busy with my life.... kindly face whatever makes you happy too. Mumudient

Thank you for that name... I love it baaje. You wet no mumu, you voted one ancestor ... How are you enjoying the economy? Abi you and your family is now buying fuel for 60 naira per litre? How about food stuff? You dey buy am cheap? Person wet no mumu. Keep voting Tinubu over and over... Suffering and smiling generation... CORNfused fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.