Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti (17342 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

Is pdp the same as labour party? How old are you self cos my prediction is u were around early 2000
and i believe you was born 2010,
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
LegendHero:

So that is what he did?

Even for Kano bulldozer dey roll too. Even Wike that is just a few weeks old is rolling bulldozer in FCT.

No be to enter the bulldozer, then start the engine and roar it?
Kano and FCT are destroying. Abia is building
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
tinubu can't blame buhari because he support him, then what give otti the right to blame ikpeazu when he didn't even support him...
That means peter obi would have blame buhari because he didn't support him' can u listen to urself.... And u said he is the messiah...

This is exactly why you should only type when your head is actually clear... Just negodu! grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
I know u don't have anything to say.. Be blessed..
igwebuike01:

Omo. You are CORNfused
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ur ayebe is 100% loaded...
Angelfrost:

This is exactly why you should only type when your head is actually clear... Just negodu! grin
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by LegendHero(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

Kano and FCT are destroying. Abia is building

What is Abia building? Show us.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Zorn: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
In their eyes it's acceptable for their only governor to blame ikpeazu but jagaban can't blame buhari, selfish set of people...
Why should he blame buhari ? So he knew buhari didn't perform well so why is he telling who evervcares to listen that he will follow buhari's footstep?

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Coldie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
paramakina202:
Ikpeazu you go explain taya.Your government was useless.You owe civil servants 30 months and employed 5 thousand more just before the end of your tenure.
Scam employment whose intentions were to hoodwink people into voting him

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Blaze14k: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
and i believe you was born 2010,

At least reason before you talk pdp and labour are not the same beside this is state level its not the same as federal level. Even if otti was a member of pdp he won't have the power to influence ikpeazu's decision. Buh tinubu as a founding member of apc stands a chance to contribute to the affairs of apc which was why u saw the likes of osinbajo and gbajabiamila.

I will advice u to be a little more constructive when u talk so that people can learn from u.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by TalkingBird: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
A people so hypnotized
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
But u said lp and his candidates are saints?
Blaze14k:

At least reason before you talk pdp and labour are not the same beside this is state level its not the same as federal level. Even if otti was a member of pdp he won't have the power to influence ikpeazu's decision. Buh tinubu as a founding member of apc stands a chance to contribute to the affairs of apc which was why u saw the likes of osinbajo and gbajabiamila.

I will advice u to be a little more constructive when u talk so that people can learn from u.
just dey play...
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
So otti is not a saint again as Lp brand give us?
Zorn:
Why should he blame buhari ? So he knew buhari didn't perform well so why is he telling who evervcares to listen that he will follow buhari's footstep?
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Blaze14k: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
But u said lp and his candidates are saints? just dey play...

I said😳😳? Please were did u see that in my statement
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by nedu666: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ikpeazu as your name represents means you will always carry last. For 7 years and 5 months, you did not employ people, owed salaries and pensions. Then suddenly in January 2023 you realised that you need employ 10,000 persons. When was these jobs advertised, when was test and interview done. How come you realised towards the end of your tenure that there are vacancies that need to be filled. The truth is that you employed those people out of malice and intent to sabotage otti.
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Afamed: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
All eyes on Alex Otti. He must perform miracles and wonders
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Lasien: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
In their eyes it's acceptable for their only governor to blame ikpeazu but jagaban can't blame buhari, selfish set of people...

Lol...aren't you ashamed to write this, how can you even compare? Tinubu campaigned and brought in Buhari, the same Buhari also campaigned and brought in Tinubu, both of them are in APC with supposed same blueprint
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
LegendHero:

What is Abia building? Show us.
What? Have you not been following recent events? Feed your eyes on this thread. Pictures no gree upload
https://www.nairaland.com/5939661/abia-state-development-thread-pictures/61

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
And u said otti is a saint
Lasien:

Lol...aren't you ashamed to write this, how can you even compare? Tinubu campaigned and brought in Buhari, the same Buhari also campaigned and brought in Tinubu, both of them are in APC with supposed same blueprint
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
And u said otti is a saint
Who is talking about saint? Like I said before, you are very CORNfused

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by paramakina202: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Coldie:

Scam employment whose intentions were to hoodwink people into voting him

Exactly.
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Afamed:
All eyes on Alex Otti. He must perform miracles and wonders
Nobody is talking about miracles and wonders. Just perform better than your predecessor. Unlike the clueless people you support at the center who are always worse than people before them

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by izonborn098(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
You don't even know what u are saying...
igwebuike01:

Who is talking about saint? Like I said before, you are very CORNfused
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by paramakina202: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
stop blaming ikpasu.
Ikpasu was still the best governor in south east since 1999 until hellup demons used propaganda and evil ways to kick him out.

When will otti start paying workers and doing magic?

Sharap if you are not from Abia state.
He is no more the kerosene governor?

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by dododawa1: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ikepzu Abia AND Abodiun Ogun
Mostly useless POlITICIAN.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
nedu666:
Ikpeazu as your name represents means you will always carry last. For 7 years and 5 months, you did not employ people, owed salaries and pensions. Then suddenly in January 2023 you realised that you need employ 10,000 persons. When was these jobs advertised, when was test and interview done. How come you realised towards the end of your tenure that there are vacancies that need to be filled. The truth is that you employed those people out of malice and intent to sabotage otti.
Abia no be Lagos
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Abagworo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abians allowed themselves carried away by propaganda. Ikpeazu really tried for them in everything including best of quality roads. Otti on the other hand is presently clueless.
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Menclothing: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
If otti can’t beat David umahi records of ebonyi

Building several world class projects then Nigeria youth are just being emotional about support

I pray for otti success

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Sharap if you are not from Abia state.
Is no more the kerosene governor?
Suddenly, yorubas now love him. Lol
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Menclothing:

Building several world class projects then Nigeria youth are just being emotional about support
Not necessarily world-class. Put the basic things all round the state. Umahi is clueless. Construction is not the yardstick to measure good governance

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
nedu666:

He employed them without knowing it was possible for Otti to become Governor. Nobody have Otti a chance

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by igwebuike01: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abagworo:
Abians allowed themselves carried away by propaganda. Ikpeazu really tried for them in everything including best of quality roads. Otti on the other hand is presently clueless.
Big lie, ikpeazu tried but Otti won fair and square three times and was robbed twice
Re: Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti by Abagworo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Menclothing:

Ikpeazu performed much better than Umahi in everything except propaganda and self aggrandizement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failure Of IREV Does Not Stop Collation Of Results - Supreme Court / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack / 10 Things Buhari Will Have To Deal With In Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.