Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu (411 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / APC Primaries: Andy Uba Will Appeal The Judgement – Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by Mercisharelove(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes, he told you it's his turn and the government functionalities have been handed over to him to reign.

Normally that's the traditional traits of godfathers, there are godfathers in the country and normally when you don't consider them in your aspirations you are only wasting your monies.

The executive, legislature and judiciary are all Framed by the godfathers, I am not talking about the cabals, the godfathers.

Happy are you when the godfathers chooses you to run the affairs of the country.

Most of them have become too weak yet, they run things in the country...

The masses, just do your things, the government is for the favoured, one day you could be your turn.
Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by jahsharon: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Yes, he told you it's his turn and the government functionalities have been handed over to him to reign.

Normally that's the traditional traits of godfathers, there are godfathers in the country and normally when you don't consider them in your aspirations you are only wasting your monies.

The executive, legislature and judiciary are all Framed by the godfathers, I am not talking about the cabals, the godfathers.

Happy are you when the godfathers chooses you to run the affairs of the country.

Most of them have become too weak yet, they run things in the country...

The masses, just do your things, the government is for the favoured, one day you could be your turn.

Weep, cry, wail, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban is President till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by Mercisharelove(f): 5:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Yes
Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by mycar: 5:42am On Sep 09, 2023
I am yet to see any Akpado that can defend this government or the judgement with his or her full chest offline. All the ones before the election have denied voting for Tinubu, some have relocated to their villages. I think the online miscreants are the ones used for political thugs
Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by OAFMods: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2023
Since the outcome of the tribunal na varying degree of different proportion we just de see from various Igbos across the nation 🤣😂🤣

Bro, you own monopoly to wail to death, it is you civil rights. You have all the perogative so pls do not hesitate while Tinubu preside over Nigeria for the next 8 years

mycar:
I am yet to see any Akpado that can defend this government or the judgement with his or her full chest offline. All the ones before the election have denied voting for Tinubu, some have relocated to their villages. I think the online miscreants are the ones used for political thugs
Mercisharelove:

1 Like

Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by Mercisharelove(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2023
It's a
Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by Christistruth03: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2023
mycar:

Let us explain things to them gently may be they will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu by Mercisharelove(f): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2023
I have told you

(1) (Reply)

How Lawan, Gbajabiamila, NASS Clerk Plunged Their Former Aides Into Poverty With / US$ 21.9 Billion Diaspora Remittance, Please Where Is All The FX Going To ? / I Was Speaking In Parables, Bode George Makes U-turn On Leaving The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.