Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

ATIKU Is An Elder Statesman, I Will Retire Him To Kombina-- Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU Is An Elder Statesman, I Will Retire Him To Kombina-- Shettima (212 Views)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / Shettima: Atiku Is Raila Odinga, We Will Retire Him As Politcal Tourist To Dubai / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1)

ATIKU Is An Elder Statesman, I Will Retire Him To Kombina-- Shettima by jumper524(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2teDX5kzvEc?si=LLu71Oly7DJCdcyf

Atiku Abubakar is an elder statesman that I hold in very high esteem. Anybody who knows the socio-cultural interactions between the Fulanis and the Kanuris in the North will know that I have the liberty to hurl insults at him and he will strikingly bear.

We are not going to retire Atiku Abubakar to Dubai or Morocco. I will retire him to Fombina, I will buy him goats, broilers and layers so that he can spend his days rearing goats and broilers.

This is on a joking side but on a more serious note, he is an elder statesman, the nation needs him, experience is not something you can buy from the marketplace. We will tap into his wealth of experience and exposure to catapult the nation to a higher pedestal.

Politics is over and governance is now in full steam. For all those I might have offended by my utterances, I am sorry, but politics is a game of nerves and not of emotions. In politics, you have to throw jibes.

~VP Shettima
Re: ATIKU Is An Elder Statesman, I Will Retire Him To Kombina-- Shettima by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mr shittima , ATIKU is already on his way back to Dubai finally

Re: ATIKU Is An Elder Statesman, I Will Retire Him To Kombina-- Shettima by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Should Sue Chicago State University / Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Shame Of A Duo! By Olawale Olaleye / Video Shows Nigerians Packing Palliative Rice Mixed With Soil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.