Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? (532 Views)

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
We can't even get proper assessment of comments any more, because of fake likes generated by bots.

Imagine someone would just use an emoji to book a space and their bots will give him 96 likes. He could later come back to modify the comment and it'd seem like he made so much sense that Nairalanders liked his post that much.

Seun acknowledged this last year and said he had worked to deactivate those fake likes, but it appears they're back with more vigour.

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Naijanascam: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by haffaze777(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
You're an obituary wailer from the south east. I just received my monthly stipend today send ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is like an achievement? All these kids with free bonus data self
RenaissanceGuy:
We can't even get proper assessment of comments any more, because of fake likes generated by bots.

Imagine someone would just use an emoji to book a space and their bots will give him 96 likes. He could later come back to modify the comment and it'd seem like he made so much sense that Nairalanders liked his post that much.

Seun acknowledged this last year and said he had worked to deactivate those fake likes, but it appears they're back with more vigour.

Can't Seun do something about this once and for all?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by doggedfighter(f): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wahala

Wahala

Wahala
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by 2special(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Templarlandry your attention is needed here

6 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
Is like an achievement? All these kids with free bonus data self
It's not, so why are you guys using bots to auto-like it in order to project wider opinion appeal and acceptance??

7 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Ozommadu: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

I don't know how mischievous agbado people manufacture such things.

Even on their senseless comments...the one wet off me na empty comment of TemplarLandry and FreeStuffsNG gathering likes.

Seun must look into this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Raskimonojendor: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're an obituary wailer from the south east. I just received my monthly stipend today send ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food
I received my own stipend today as well. Infact, I was paid in dollars.

Who like help 😂

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by proeast(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol, are you just observing it now? It has been happening since, particularly before and after the 2023 election. Sometimes they use bot, other times they backend through compromised mods. This place is a jungle with zero credibility.

Whenever I see those childish acts I laugh. They want to run a government with full time propaganda. Some of those things are being stipends while some others are doing it due to tribalism.

Wasted generation!

RenaissanceGuy:

4 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by TemplarLandry: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Keep ranting.

6 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tinubu bots
Seun osenwa - 2023

😁😁

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by igwebuike01: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

They must use wuruwuru in everything to measure up

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by yarimo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
It's not, so why are you guys using bots to auto-like it in order to project wider opinion appeal and acceptance??
since it's not an achievement, mind your business na.

6 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is the value of a like or dislike on Nairaland.

Why are you personally invested if an emoji gets a zillion likes or not.

Get a life dude!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by helinues: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
The wolf criers dem

Why not go to court

7 Likes

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03
LordviccoDaGuru:

Abeg shey d stipend still remain?
Hunger wan finish me today

Man just Dey use naira land console himself
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Pristine664: 1:20pm On Mar 03
LordviccoDaGuru:

Hahaha I love this.

😂
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Pristine664: 1:22pm On Mar 03
I still don't understand why "likes" matter so much to Obidients.

Really funny.
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by zombieHUNTER: 1:23pm On Mar 03
LordviccoDaGuru:
Pristine664:

Hahaha I love this.

😂

You should be more concerned about the hunger protests in the south west..

They're all shouting the same thing since Tinubu took over

EBIN pAWa ooooo.
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by zombieHUNTER: 1:25pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:
I still don't understand why "likes" matter so much to Obidients.
Really funny.

Cheating doesn't matter to any zombie..
why on end would ordinary "likes" matter on nairaland be an issue..
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Shadomaan7: 1:26pm On Mar 03
Nawa o
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by Pristine664: 1:28pm On Mar 03
zombieHUNTER:

You should be more concerned about the hunger protests in the south west..

They're all shouting the same thing since Tinubu took over

EBIN pAWa ooooo.

Lol while your parents are quietly making meals and money out of your siblings because of extreme poverty and hunger.

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by NapoleonHill: 1:29pm On Mar 03
RenaissanceGuy:

I've noticed this with a lot of begging accounts. Begging account consistently generate the same number of likes on every post.

I know it was either a bot or manual process to convince people that they are indeed getting support and create a bandwagon.
Re: Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? by zombieHUNTER: 1:37pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:

Lol while your parents are quietly making meals and money out of your siblings because of extreme poverty and hunger.

Extreme poverty and hunger caused by demented Tinubu..

chai .... ebin pawa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Study Business Admin At Chicago University With 1970 GCE Resu / New NASENI Boss Khalil Halilu Harassing Us With Armed Policemen, Says Bizwomen / Prophecy On Imo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.