Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,212 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

,, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ,, (408 Views)

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, by Modainlaw: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ki
Re: ,, by TemplarLandry: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
You feel so entitled.

Modainlaw:
My wife will soon be putting to bed but her mother is feeling too proud and arrogant to come. Telling us to make alternative plan, my question is :from where?

My own mother just came back from my sister's omugwo if not I would have asked her to come instead

Mind you the woman is not actively working and has nothing doing for now.

Are there ways one can arrange for help in this instance even if it is a paid help.

I just don't understand some people

2 Likes

Re: ,, by izonborn098(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Forcing ur mother inlaw to come and look after ur kid shows the kind of person u are...

3 Likes

Re: ,, by NwaNimo1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na by force?

Re: ,, by bigdawg7: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
To come your house no be by force

3 Likes

Re: ,, by inoki247: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
So if your Wife no get mother you will tell your Wife not to deliver the baby or what....

I no really blame u guys na all this mama wey dey leave derr husband house going to help dere Daughter bkuz of child birth...

Wen u dey du am u call ur Mother in law...

If at old age my wife will wake up tell me say she wan go help him pikin as u dey go sha no come back to my house again maybe if you no dey alive dey won't sort dem sef out....

2 Likes

Re: ,, by Creamypie(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Modainlaw:
My wife will soon be putting to bed but her mother is feeling too proud and arrogant to come. Telling us to make alternative plan, my question is :from where?

My own mother just came back from my sister's omugwo if not I would have asked her to come instead

PPPMind you the woman is not actively working and has nothing doing for now.

Are there ways one can arrange for help in this instance even if it is a paid help.

I just don't understand some people
she's a good mum in-law. You will later understand. Women in this part of the world (naija), misuse it and instead, rule the home of their daughter in conjunction with the daughter, turning her son in-law to a puppet. I have a friend whose sister loves abroad. After she gave birth, her mum way billed food worth 600k, with baby stuff worth 300k.me I hate misuse of omugwo

1 Like

Re: ,, by yomi007k(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
If your wife doesnt have a mother then your baby wont be cared for?

Be responsible.
Re: ,, by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
If she doesn't come your mother should
Re: ,, by dettolgel: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are the one that sounded too proud and arrogant.

You should go back and read the rubbish you typed.
Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
dettolgel:
You are the one that sounded too proud and arrogant.

You should go back and read the rubbish you typed.
Your mother pussy there
Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Creamypie:
she's a good mum in-law. You will later understand. Women in this part of the world (naija), misuse it and instead, rule the home of their daughter in conjunction with the daughter, turning her son in-law to a puppet. I have a friend whose sister loves abroad. After she gave birth, her mum way billed food worth 600k, with baby stuff worth 300k.me I hate misuse of omugwo
Your mother pussy there , did you Bleep your mother ?
Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
inoki247:
So if your Wife no get mother you will tell your Wife not to deliver the baby or what....

I no really blame u guys na all this mama wey dey leave derr husband house going to help dere Daughter bkuz of child birth...

Wen u dey du am u call ur Mother in law...

If at old age my wife will wake up tell me say she wan go help him pikin as u dey go sha no come back to my house again maybe if you no dey alive dey won't sort dem sef out....
Your mother pussy there , did you Bleep your mother
Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You feel so entitled.

Your mother pussy there , you drank your mother's pussy juice
Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Na by force?

Re: ,, by Modainlaw: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
bigdawg7:
To come your house no be by force
Re: ,, by Creamypie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Modainlaw:

Your mother pussy there , did you Bleep your mother ?
god pusrnish u. Bastard. Poor man pikin. I know how Una small brain dey work, but backwards

1 Like

Re: ,, by TemplarLandry: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
The boy doesn't have common sense at all.
izonborn098:
Forcing ur mother inlaw to come and look after ur kid shows the kind of person u are...

1 Like

Re: ,, by dettolgel: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Modainlaw:

Your mother pussy there

You see your useless life?

I knew you were a worthless piece of shit that is why you are hiding behind this new monika.

Use your original one if you are certain that you are not a piece of shit. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nemesis, Karma To Unleashed Paranoid Activities On Southwest & Northern Nigeria / Dear Igbo / May We Not Be Greatly Elevated As A Set Up For A Great Humiliation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.