Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike (35193 Views)

Jonathan Shatters Pdp’s Hope / Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope Are Watching / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by MrAgbako: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
RonuRonu:
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is finally gone.

Gone too soon cry cry cry
good when is your Biafra or death starting?😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Obakoolex(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
RonuRonu:

You see.....very predictable lot, they already cursing Nigeria they claim to love few weeks ago.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
christejames:
At least, what is giving PDP hope seams to be more potent than the 'Kai kai' that is making you garrulous, thinking you are untouchable undecided
continue crying fowl today, tomorrow and forever... And the people of Elohim say isheeeee....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by maestroferddi: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Those hailing Wike today will not be there when his inevitable downfall comes.

How people refuse to learn from history is baffling...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Laple0541(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
RonuRonu:

Eleribu…..

You don change moniker since the Tribunal gave her judgement? Your wish for Nigeria shall be for your households alone, Nigeria will be great under this administration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by ufuosman(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by oyeb15: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are not d first rebel. We are studying how wike will end up.

At least we know that of Akin Omoboriowo, Bola Ige , Akintola , etc

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by tnerro1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
PDP should expel this man and Atiku together
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Chucks13: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na Enenche and that Agulu bald head Mr nackamura wey dey nack every celebrity called Suleiman.

Atiku will be deported to Yaounde soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by truthhurtsnaira: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo

Wike is a BIG TIME criminal and rogue, just like Amaechi.

They work with the devil while pretending to be fighting them.

All along he was working with APC cabal up till election night.

BUT…

What he doesnt know is that they can never love you… these folks… they can never trust you that has sold your brother… That’s why Atiku could not take a N I G G E R tout like him…. Very soon even APC will begin to quarrel with him in a few years to make him irrelevant like they did Okorocha, Orji Kalu, and the rest of the Igbo/Eastern Dumb AZZ N I G G ER politicians LOL

It is well

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Mosba: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
It's Tinubu himself who is renewing their hope.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by wizelink(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Anyway he is on high horses now but should not forget in a hurry how noisy his brother Amaechi was during Jonathan era through buhari's tenure. However, what has become of him since the last administration? He has been silent like graveyard. He was used and dumped like chaff by buhari men. Now his brother has taken same route again with attendant noise and pride everywhere. Pray the same fate doesn't catch up with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo

If it's by actual vote cast Peter Obi did not only win but won by an extremely wide margin. Maybe more than 80% but I didn't vote for him because I knew ab initio that voting was useless in the world. No national election has ever been won using actual votes but rather negotiations or revolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Cmanforall: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
talented321:
Vawulence wike has said it again...
Argue wit ur keyboard..
Atiku hurt Wike a lot
If someone from the South had won the PDP ticket, Wike wouldn't have been attacking his party

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Dittodat: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi is getting his advice from a mad man. Atiku is just a perennial loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Gspot(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ure pathetic to claim Tinubu cannot trust a man he already gave such a magnificent office with absolute autonomy. What brand of marijuana have u been smoking?
Revolution2022:
A whole lawyer used his position as a governor to rigged election of his state for an opposition simply because he was not selected as a vice President .Shame on wickeh.
Tinubu cannot trust him even though he appointed him as a minister to compensate him for his foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Omicron123: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those cursing Nigeria shall not eat the good of the land.

Na fools like you dey come nairaland dey beg for sub. Continue praising your oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by 8stargeneral: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Animal
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by CSTRR: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pdp is so useless that up till now they have not expelled this mad man.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by lapintoz: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
The idea is simple. They believe they can find a judge that will do their bidding for a fee. So just kick the can down the road and hope you will hit a target.

They do not have evidence to support their claim hence Chicago, dollar forfeiture, VP nomination are the only evidence they have to show that they won the election. Same thing they will take to supreme court.

A foolish man does the same thing over again and again but expect a different outcome.

At least we all know Atiku as a serial loser. He is already preping ground for 2027. Hope Obi is not taking after him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by sonofElElyon: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/tribunal-i-dont-know-who-was-giving-pdp-hope/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694117887

What a piece of work ! And he says no-one can expel him from PDP yet he ridicules his own party at the slightest opportunity
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Jostoman: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Make wike just face him minister of demolition work and leave Atiku alone.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by gosmoney(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
amen

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gspot:
Ure pathetic to claim Tinubu cannot trust a man he already gave such a magnificent office with absolute autonomy. What brand of marijuana have u been smoking?
He is a traitor.A big betrayer.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by CSTRR: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Keep electing crooks and let's us see if you will eat the good of the land.

“As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.”

Gen 8:22

God almighty has sworn by himself that as long as the earth remains, no principle would overshadow the principle of sowing and reaping.

Not even thousands of prayers of Daddy G.O can change that spiritual law.

If you sow crooked, corrupt and desperate leadership, that is what you will reap.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Roozzaay(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mad man
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Dey deceived yourself.Na crumbs you dey Kuku chop.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Coolgent(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Drunkard minister
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by CSTRR: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Daddy G.O said naira will rise again when buhari was president as at 2017.

Buhari left just a paltry $3.4b as our external reserves.

He squandered away the only thing proping the naira and preventing it from falling.

Sowing and reaping.
It has no respect for anointing.
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Padipadi:

DSS, see meat. This baboon must eat beans in Kuje this weekend.
Mc oluomo that was captured on camera threatening voters,what has DSS done to him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) / Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.