Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? (309 Views)

How Lucrative Is Transportation Business? / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Pinkybush: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
I want to invest in a Dropshipping business, but I don't know how lucrative it is, and the challenges one may face.
Those who want to sell their books online normally hype these online businesses, so it makes it difficult to ascertain the true nature of those businesses.
If you have any idea how lucrative it is and the challenges I may likely face, please share.
Thank you.
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by philip2470: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by IMO01: 4:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Pinkybush:
I want to invest in a Dropshipping business, but I don't know how lucrative it is, and the challenges one may face.
Those who want to sell their books online normally hype these online businesses, so it makes it difficult to ascertain the true nature of those businesses.
If you have any idea how lucrative it is and the challenges I may likely face, please share.
Thank you.

You don't need to invest a dime on dropshipping. You are to invest in learning digital marketing. YouTube is best for you.

Once you learn digital marketing especially Facebook ads you can any product and dropship.

Dropshipping means selling other people online at a higher price and taking profit. The owner of the product delivers it to your customer and sends you your commission.

It's one of the best business in Nigeria right now for those with little capital
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Pinkybush: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2023
IMO01:

You don't need to invest a dime on dropshipping. You are to invest in learning digital marketing. YouTube is best for you.

Once you learn digital marketing especially Facebook ads you can any product and dropship.

Dropshipping means selling other people online at a higher price and taking profit. The owner of the product delivers it to your customer and sends you your commission.

It's one of the best business in Nigeria right now for those with little capital
Thanks so very much
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Pinkybush: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2023
philip2470:
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Crypto world is full of scammers
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by princely4ever: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pinkybush:
Thank you.

It's lucrative if you've got everything in place - the right niche, strategy and cash or budget. Seriously, the last one is still as important. You still need money to make money. Though you don't need money buying inventories or stock products, you need to budget for things like your website and marketing to reach a wider audience. There's pretty much nothing to dropshipping. It's a really lucrative business. The only people who fail in this business are those who chose the wrong niche and/or didn't have solid strategies.

Ask me anything about drophipping from idea stage to growth. And you're right, those who publish ebooks on them hype this kind of online business without highlighting the pitfalls and addressing them.
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Pinkybush: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
princely4ever:

It's lucrative if you've got everything in place - the right niche, strategy and cash or budget. Seriously, the last one is still as important. You still need money to make money. Though you don't need money buying inventories or stock products, you need to budget for things like your website and marketing to reach a wider audience. There's pretty much nothing to dropshipping. It's a really lucrative business. The only people who fail in this business are those who chose the wrong niche and/or didn't have solid strategies.

Ask me anything about drophipping from idea stage to growth. And you're right, those who publish ebooks on them hype this kind of online business without highlighting the pitfalls and addressing them.
Like how much should one budget for this business?
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by princely4ever: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pinkybush:
Like how much should one budget for this business?

You may be surprised if I told you! I don't want to baffle you or others, but I'll help you out on what you should know to determine the cost breakdown and what it'll cost you in total:

How much one should budget is influenced by or mostly depends mostly on:
- your financial capacity,
- your dropshipping business goals (e.g do you intend to scale? this in turn impacts the next factor – ),
- your preferred ecommerce platforms e.g shopify (hosting plans on shopify vary with price, and your hosting plan still depends on the other factors above... vice versa)

Next, your cost of marketing. This varies, too, and still depends on the first two factors above, including your marketing strategy which is necessary for success.

Then, you'd also be working with some shopify plugins, most of which are paid. They help automate your business process and are necessary for customer and business success.

So, in summary, here's almost all you need for your cost breakdown and should consider for budget:

- Ecommerce hosting plan
-Marketing
- Ecommerce plugins.

You don't need anything else, do your findings on the costs based on this, and do the cost breakdown to get the total cost.

Then the question is do you have a "budgeting strategy" to help you decide whether you're buoyant enough for this business?
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Scopgel1: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
princely4ever:

You may be surprised if I told you! I don't want to baffle you or others, but I'll help you out on what you should know to determine the cost breakdown and what it'll cost you in total:

How much one should budget is influenced by or mostly depends mostly on:
- your financial capacity,
- your dropshipping business goals (e.g do you intend to scale? this in turn impacts the next factor – ),
- your preferred ecommerce platforms e.g shopify (hosting plans on shopify vary with price, and your hosting plan still depends on the other factors above... vice versa)

Next, your cost of marketing. This varies, too, and still depends on the first two factors above, including your marketing strategy which is necessary for success.

Then, you'd also be working with some shopify plugins, most of which are paid. They help automate your business process and are necessary for customer and business success.

So, in summary, here's almost all you need for your cost breakdown and should consider for budget:

- Ecommerce hosting plan
-Marketing
- Ecommerce plugins.

You don't need anything else, do your findings on the costs based on this, and do the cost breakdown to get the total cost.

Then the question is do you have a "budgeting strategy" to help you decide whether you're buoyant enough for this business?
Hello I have already built my woocommerce store already for dropshipping but am stock at payment gateway any advise on the one to use from here in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve? by Goodman2023: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Just release your sextape and you will be alright

(1) (Reply)

Call For One On One Training Production Of This Hot Products. / Nairalanders Invest Deal For You / Invest Little And Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.