Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Have Obidients Left Nairaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Obidients Left Nairaland? (1267 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Have Obidients Removed Their Eyes From Judiciary Now? / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Tunde835(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2023
I thought all eyes were on the judiciary yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

Keep referencing backwards and never try to get better with time
When a situation pleases you people you shout goooooood! When the situation goes the other way you begin to curse

4 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:
The circled section is glaringly deceptive......

Now the BVAS and IRev are now mere tools

'Mere tools' that cost 304 billion Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Those who don't trust themselves can never trust others.

I supported president Trump administration but did not support his reelection.

As for the Muslim Muslim ticket, Shettima precisely, I am also still asking myself where such inspiration came from, no influence just from no where.

We don sabi the road it don tey, follow those who sabi without getting lost
a typical Yoruba Liar that you are. Speaking from both sides of your mouth. Go to your comment or post history and show me your old comments supporting goodluck.

From where I come, we were raised not to follow people but our instict. We don't follow sheeply. Nobody dictates for us, we believe that we have brain and are equal and therefore nobody should think for us. There's nothing like who knows road in our culture. We believe in doing the right thing even in the midst of intimidation. That's why we will never align with either the fanatic Muslim north or the half-clever Yoruba people
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by helinues: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
a typical Yoruba Liar that you are. Speaking from both sides of your mouth. Go to your comment or post history and show me your old comments supporting goodluck.

From where I come, we were raised not to follow people but our instict. We don't follow steeply. Nobody dictates for us, we believe that we have brain and are equal and therefore nobody should think for us. There's nothing like who knows road in our culture. We believe in doing the right thing even in the midst of intimidation. That's why we will never align with either the fanatic Muslim north or the half-clever Yoruba people

Only guilty conscience always try to proof nothing.

Amma waka. You are fixated

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

and you'll keep running till you're no more.

You're still running from the calamity you guys forced on the country twice in 2015 and 2019. You have reinforced another calamity and you will keep running. No peace for the wicked and the wicked suffers more of the outcomes of their actions...
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by tsdarkside(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
We are here...we cannot give up. We still have to exhaust the process through the Supreme Court.

Taking back Nigeria is a task that must be done!

KanwuliaExtra,

Have you asked yourself how Paul Biya is still there after over 33yrs? Because people gave up and he just perpetuated himself. Do not give up!

we dont want una to give up....

bashins is a duty that must be done....

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by aswani(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
That's why we will never align with either the fanatic Muslim north or the half-clever Yoruba people

You won't align with them but you will go and live in their towns, you will bring up families in their towns and only go back home once or twice a year.

Your children will be born and brought up in their towns, speaking their language fluently and mixing easily with their children.

In the case of Yoruba people, your children will date and marry them.

You will build houses in their towns and when you eventually retire, you will stay in their towns again only going back home once or twice a year.

If you yourself won't align, say so. The horse has bolted in the case of others.

Go to any post secondary institution that is not in Yorubaland, go and check who Lagosians with Igbo ancestry tend to live and mix with the most. I will give you a clue, it isn't Igbo people from their ancestral hometown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2023
aswani:

You won't align with them but you will go and live in their towns, you will bring up families in their towns and only go back home once or twice a year.

Your children will be born and brought up in their towns, speaking their language fluently and mixing easily with their children.

You will build houses in their towns and when you eventually retire, you will stay in their towns again only going back home once or twice a year.

If you yourself won't align, say so. The horse has bolted in the case of others.

Go to any post secondary institution that is not in Yorubaland, go and check who Lagosians with Igbo ancestry tend to live and mix with the most. I will give you a clue, it isn't Igbo people from their ancestral hometown.
you made absolutely no sense. People move to places to hustle for survival. There are loads of igbo people in the Northern part of Nigeria, there are Igbos in other African countries, in Europe , in America. South West does not hold any special status except in the Yoruba people's head. There are loads of Yoruba here in the east doing their thing. We do not remind them every morning that they're Yorubas. Coming to inter marriage, it's a game of whom u find attractive enough. Most Yoruba men find igbo women very attractive and run to them for marriage. On the other side, the igbo are rarely attracted to Yoruba women. Even in lagos dominated by the Yorubas, the rate of igbo men marrying Yoruba women is so minimal compared to Yoruba men marrying igbo women. It's a game of attraction. Some Yorubas married igbo women and still hates her people. That's fact!
Dating or marriage doesn't mean love at all. It's all about personal interest.
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Antivirus92(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2023
aswani:

and in your lying nature, you have lied again. Even igbos born in the south west align most with their kits and kins from the east than yorubas. I have some of them as cousins. Many of them deliberately refused to learn Yoruba language because they see it as being useless to them. Stop speaking on issues you know nothing about
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by LegallyBlunt: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Until this platform exclusively belongs to bigots, well-meaning Nigerians and OBIdients will not leave.

So, forget it.
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Malroux: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Prove him wrong or shut up. Get a job too.
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by aswani(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
and in your lying nature, you have lied again. Even igbos born in the south west align most with their kits and kins from the east than yorubas. I have some of them as cousins. Many of them deliberately refused to learn Yoruba language because they see it as being useless to them. Stop speaking on issues you know nothing about

I will speak of what I know, you too can speak of what you know. Nutin spoil.

I have never known an Igbo person born in Yoruba land that refused to speak Yoruba sha

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by aswani(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
you made absolutely no sense. People move to places to hustle for survival. There are loads of igbo people in the Northern part of Nigeria, there are Igbos in other African countries, in Europe , in America. South West does not hold any special status except in the Yoruba people's head. There are loads of Yoruba here in the east doing their thing. We do not remind them every morning that they're Yorubas. Coming to inter marriage, it's a game of whom u find attractive enough. Most Yoruba men find igbo women very attractive and run to them for marriage. On the other side, the igbo are rarely attracted to Yoruba women. Even in lagos dominated by the Yorubas, the rate of igbo men marrying Yoruba women is so minimal compared to Yoruba men marrying igbo women. It's a game of attraction. Some Yorubas married igbo women and still hates her people. That's fact!
Dating or marriage doesn't mean love at all. It's all about personal interest.

I was not being specific on the South West except with the marraige thing (Igbos don't marry Hausa) so all the non marriage Yoruba related stuff you have written is neither here or there.

You are the one that said you are not aligning and I am telling you that other Igbo people are and in a huge way.

As per all the other stuff you have written, you clearly have not read, or if you have, not understood, what I wrote so I am not going to bother addressing them.

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Okoroawusa: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Left ke? They are hibernating just as they hibernated after Nnamdi Kanu became unpopular only to rise again when Peter Obi became their new lord and saviour.

Some of them will change moniker while some bold and shameless ones will continue till next election cycle.

3 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
When a situation pleases you people you shout goooooood! When the situation goes the other way you begin to curse

Kudos When it favours the society in general not when it favours some parasites and locusts.......
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Airlord2030: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:

From where I come, we were raised not to follow people but our instict. We don't follow sheeply. Nobody dictates for us, we believe that we have brain and are equal and therefore nobody should think for us. There's nothing like who knows road in our culture. We believe in doing the right thing even in the midst of intimidation. That's why we will never align with either the fanatic Muslim north or the half-clever Yoruba people
gorilla igbo but you follow Simon ekpa that is in faraway Finland grin

you once followed NK until buhari arrested him like the monkey he is grin

you followed ojukwu that sacrificed 3m of you to the gods of yorubaland even when he knew he had less resources to fund a war..

you followed obi and voted for him 98% ..

you igbos are goats that like to brag about what you are not.. grin

foolish tribe

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

Kudos When it favours the society in general not when it favours some parasites and locusts.......
You and not the society. Double standard man . Obi must always lose.

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Christistruth03: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Gbogbowa: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

I just pity my Yoruba brethren seeing white and calling it black because of ethnicity.
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
You and not the society. Double standard ma

You are the most pitiable here for thinking that I'm you where belle faced human.......
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

You are the most pitiable here for thinking that I'm you where belle faced human.......
The defeat you suffered on Wednesday is still affecting you. Obi will never be president.

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
The defeat you suffered on Wednesday is still affecting you. Obi will never be president.

And your life are more better than it used to be now..... suffering and smiling generation
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Raskimonojendor: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
Lies.

I went to OAU. Lagos and Ibadan born ibos only roll with Yoruba folks. Heck my best friend at uni was an Ibo boy from ibadan that speaks Yoruba with an Ibadan accent. The SE ibos are too backward for their liking.

99% of their Lagos and Ibadan Ibo girls marry Yoruba boys to purge themselves of the Ibo DNA. It's so much that I have lost count. Just imagine 5 Ibo girls in a family all marrying Yoruba boys. You find love wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

And your life are more better than it used to be now..... suffering and smiling generation
Stop disgracing yourself. You have been mourning upandan online.

1 Like

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by SisterAnn(f): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Them leaving is a good omen.

Sanity would be restored back to the forum.

Easy way to be insane is to join Obidients group
You started spewing thrash here as early as 6.30am? Don't you have a job?
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by SisterAnn(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
NL is a place for cruise when the time is there. Why should I leave?
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop disgracing yourself. You have been mourning upandan online.

You are the most miserable in that regard...06/09 happened to be the fulfillment of the most anticipated heist in modern history..... it's a day of fulfillment and people of good will made Merry
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

Project of over 300 billion naira

The judgment by the tribunal was so clear.

How did not transmitting result affect your chances of not winning?

You write exam and failed, you started blaming the way the exam was administered, you said result was supposed to be released immediately but it was delayed. Oga you no pass
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Antivirus92:

Big lie.

If you see the number of igbos born in Ibadan or ogun state that speak the dialect like natives, they can’t even speak Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The judgment by the tribunal was so clear.

How did not transmitting result affect your chances of not winning?

You write exam and failed, you started blaming the way the exam was administered, you said result was supposed to be released immediately but it was delayed. Oga you no pass

That's your under bridge whatsapp group discussions
Re: Have Obidients Left Nairaland? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naijanascam:

That's your under bridge whatsapp group discussions

My discussion or what tribunal passed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Meets Ganduje, Security Chiefs At Aso Rock Villa / IREV: Proof That INEC’s Staff Are Tampering With The Data On The IREV-Portal / “I Can’t Marry And I Can’t Save Anything”, Tinubu Supporter Earning N200k Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.