Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. (551 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by RealNupeBoi01: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello medics in the house. My cousin brother went to barbing and got this, we have tried all we could but it's getting worst.
My dear friends, what can we do about this...

Pls mods do the needful.

Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by TemplarLandry: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Visit the hospital please.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by RealNupeBoi01: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Though, he is in the village. He visited our local general hospital and some clinics without any improvement...
Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by Thomhenry: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Buy chlorophenicol capsules. Emtpy them into a container. Buy also penicillin gel, the tube type. Empty it into a the same container and stir it. It will make a thick paste. He should apply it morning and night on the area.

Do this very quickly.
In 2 to 3 weeks, there will be a positive change

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by Emipathos(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2023
RealNupeBoi01:
Hello medics in the house. My cousin brother went to barbing and got this, we have tried all we could but it's getting worst.
My dear friends, what can we do about this...

Pls mods do the needful.

This is common infection that can lead to serious health condition if not properly treated.

With the level it is now, applying cream on the surface only may not give the desired result.

I will like you to try it and let's hope it will work out. When after the recommended period it didn't give you the desired result, you may chat me up because I know of some Curative Chinese herbal medicine Which will deal with it completely from inside. They are capsules.

You may chat me up for recommendation on 08185363189 or call 08080993527.
Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by RealNupeBoi01: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emipathos:

This is common infection that can lead to serious health condition if not properly treated.

With the level it is now, applying cream on the surface only may not give the desired result.

I will like you to try it and let's hope it will work out. When after the recommended period it didn't give you the desired result, you may chat me up because I know of some Curative Chinese herbal medicine Which will deal with it completely from inside. They are capsules.

You may chat me up for recommendation on 08185363189 or call 08080993527.

Thanks for your contribution, I will chat you later. I really appreciate you.
Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by RealNupeBoi01: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thomhenry:
Buy chlorophenicol capsules. Emtpy them into a container. Buy also penicillin gel, the tube type. Empty it into a the same container and stir it. It will make a thick paste. He should apply it morning and night on the area.

Do this very quickly.
In 2 to 3 weeks, there will be a positive change

Okay, we will try this and see if it will help.

Thanks man.
Re: My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While. by Thomhenry: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2023
RealNupeBoi01:

Okay, we will try this and see if it will help.

Thanks man.

Give me a feedback when you do

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Weight Management Programme And Enjoys Financial Freedom. / No Qualification Or Skill Required / De 3 Natural Ingredients To Cure Staphlococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.