Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News (3426 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by simplyl: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Rich and Sassy ONKR!! Ozuor!! Pay back their money e no hard. Stop typing stories here. You are nothing but a scammer and blackmailer.

Mime222:
Make all of una saying Rich and Sassy club na scam rest πŸ₯± una go explain tire oooo no evidence. See how greedy and gullible Nigerians are, that's why we are our own problem. When assessment was free, you willingly sent your nudes ooo. Nobody forced you. Now money has entered it is now automatically a scam. You've suddenly gone to do research and findings. Why didn't you do the findings before assessment na. So you want people that have made millions from RCS to come out and tell you that this is what they did to make money nii? Are you that daft. If you feel you don't have the money or you feel it's a scam all you need to do is to stfu and get out, delete their number and block all your access to them. Don't come and infect us with your stupidity. Only you, one person is causing this problem for over 1000 girls now like this. What do you even plan to gain. No one gives a fk about your opinion. I've not even paid ooo cos I don't have money yet . But then if I see 100k today like this, na RCS Asap ooo. Where on earth have you ever seen anybody do 1 million naira giveaway away except RCS and you call it scam, because say you no win. We suppose still chop another 3m giveaway ooo. Na you and your bad belle cause all these problems for us. Like what do you even stand to gain. You don't expect an app so huge on privacy to leave their reviews on playstore to the public. In Summary, in RICH AND SASSY CLUB I STAND. I can't even wait to become Rich and Sassy🀭 make God just help me make I see money registered. Only foolish people will have an opportunity to make money and still throw it away to the dogs.
Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by ShakiraPearls: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Leeee to the maaoooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Soo, after the fake investigation they claimed they were under, and asking everybody to delete their profiles, (abi they themselves don forget say they were rushing people to delete information?) To now switch from that profile they said you people should delete, to a new "dashboard" is a nice new 50k awwwwnnnn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Soo what happened to the "delete your profile instructions?" E no work? Make it make sense please!!!!!!
So those that successfully deleted their profile from you people's app, what then for them? Make dem change dashboard with what profile dear? You see how things aren't adding up right?

Do y'all want to place a bet that on Sunday after collecting the last drop of cash from these stupid bitches, you won't see or hear anything related to RICH and SASSY on the internet again? All phrasewords, pictures, social accounts, search engines would be deleted off the face of the internet using the dark web?
You didn't know? Oh okay
I just say mk I drop update.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by Nannya(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2023
There's no ig account again and I learnt that app is a normal investment app
Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by Peytmag: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
As she don say if u are having problem pulling out more than 15m from ur acct type PROBLEM, she no screenshot and post people wey type problem as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when nobody get any money to withdraw, make dem Dey use stupid mindset scam una, looking for easy money in billions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚dey play, better start crypto
Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by Bantysugar: 11:52am On May 21
We no fit repair this matter againπŸ˜‚ they even get wallet Ghetto paradise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Rich And Sassy Debunk Of Fake News by Bantysugar: 11:53am On May 21
We no fit repair this matter againπŸ˜‚ they even get wallet Ghetto paradise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB To Commence Sale Of 2018 UTME Forms On early / 10 Famous Black People You May Not Have Known Were Black / Maheeda Builds Her Own House In Holland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.