Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record (28778 Views)

Oshoala Scores And Ohale Scores An Own Goal As Barcelona Beat Alaves 4-0 / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Messi Scores 50th Career Free-kick, 44 For Barca & 6 For Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Jokerman(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
Mr era come to an end…. What a joke of a man 😂😂.

Yes we go soon end Pep and Pessi era soon...😬
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
I expect you to dig for the videos yourself and watch, i didn’t invent the headlines, that was how Goaldotcom reported it. I guess you know better than the professional journalists the videos plenty on X, if you don’t want YouTube to zap your data

I get you. I simply made reference to the picture you provided. Not to take anything from Messi who is the greatest player ever. From the position of that ball and your years of watching actual outrageous free Kicks is that an outrageous position for a free kick? If you can be honest.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by AImiron: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timoleon:
It tells me that Messi is one of the greatest free kick takers of all time.
No disrespect to King Juninho I witnessed his era, man score free kick like tapin, even ones wey hit bar na top notch. He’s a living legend and the 🐐 of free kick takers, no one come close not even Leo, trust me you can watch his clips but I watched him play…

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by AImiron: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timoleon:

I get you. I simply made reference to the picture you provided. Not to take anything from Messi who is the greatest player ever. From the position of that ball and your years of watching actual outrageous free Kicks is that an outrageous position for a free kick? If you can be honest.
I understand bro, I wish we can add video to NL post, trust me that’s not a convenient free kick for him, the picture didn’t do justice. Insane should be the headline cos those players jumped to their peak, still their heads no touch am. I can attach a link for you if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by AImiron: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes we go soon end Pep and Pessi era soon...😬
lmao, we go win 4peat this season again. Why is man utd full of violent lads lately, there’s no coming back for utd, y’all done forever.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
Reduce the time frame cus he became his teams free kicker taker in 2012.

Before 2012 the freekick duty belonged to other players in his club and country.

A simple google search will show you that Messi has been scoring free kicks since 2008. Which of course is not necessarily when he started playing free kicks. Also, most young players if not all hardly get chance to take free kicks when a senior player is available to. Once ronaldinho and other seniors left in 2007 Messi took the responsibilities. Not that He didn’t get the chance to take some while ronaldinho was on the field. Robaldinho liked and encouraged him.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
No disrespect to King Juninho I witnessed his era, man score free kick like tapin, even ones wey hit bar na top notch. He’s a living legend and the 🐐 of free kick takers, no one come close not even Leo, trust me you can watch his clips but I watched him play…

I don’t need to watch his clips. I watched him play too. He’s king of ‘dry leaf’ technique also used by pirlo. Free kicks by the likes of him, Carlos, the free kick that won puskas a few years ago, fall in the class of outrageous. There’s this wicked one by Messi against atletico Madrid that was outrageous too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Eagba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Goated man. I recognize his geniuse. However, Ronaldo does it for me.
A true football fan

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by RPG2020(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
ihatebuhari:
I love you Messi

LA love you

I love your fake bum bum grin
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Fortune444: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!

Our agency are seeking qualified Senior Catering Supervisor on behalf of our clients for employment at a food outlet in Port Harcourt, with an attractive compensation package.

Requirements:
*A must: Sufficient experience in Catering or Hotel Management or Diploma in same. OND/HND/BSc a plus.
*Excellent communication skills and command of English
*Excellent understanding of sales and social media tools - critical!
*Ability to work under pressure
*Honest and Hardworking
*Inventory management experience
*Sense of urgency and growth
*Keen on leading a team
*Female or Male
*Preferred Age: 27 to 45 years
*Work Experience: 5 to 15 years
*Resident In Port Harcourt, within Eneka, Eliozu, Stadium Road, Rumuokoro, Airforce or Rumuodara Axis preferrably.

Interested applicants should send In their resume via WhatsApp TODAY on 0803 726 0838 or capableng@gmail.com.

Applications should come within 48 hours of positing of this ad due to the urgency to fill role.

CNG Group Consulting
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Patoski7(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
coleon:

When we ask people to do a little research and stop talking out of ignorance they will come online to disgrace themselves.
Ecuador is a strong footballing nation and it's ranked 12th in the world. Infact Ecuador is better than Nigeria in football, in the last world cup Ecuador won Africa's best in Senegal and drew with Netherlands to qualify from their group.
Ecuador have star players all over Europe and some of their players like caicedo etc are hot cake in epl . Try and read a little before coming out to say what you don't know.
They do research before you post now ecuador did not win senegal it was the other way round and they didn't qualify from the group.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by TheSuperX(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jokerman:
20 yards freekick na him be outrageous... Lol
.. grin

I been think say na 30/35 Yards... Mtcheeww
I don't know why Penaldo fans are always filled with hate, where is that kingfool guy self? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Eagba(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Alfred74:

Where is penaldo the penalty merchant on the list?
Oh I forgot freekick no be tap in grin grin grin grin
so you mean say Ronaldo no dey the list? After pacing front and back doing leg like crayfish? Obembet come defend your goat that is not a beauty to even watch

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Eagba(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Messi the real goat and Ronaldo one unborn goat according to ~ Friday from igbelerin
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Eagba(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
anonymous1759:

It’s not disrespect it’s reality you can find all these players in Messi just take a pause and reflect.dribbles, penalties, free kicks , goals , ball control, killer pass just name it it’s not disrespect .
all that and even more

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Alfred74: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Eagba:
so you mean say Ronaldo no dey the list? After pacing front and back doing leg like crayfish? Obembet come defend your goat that is not a beauty to even watch

They just don't call penaldo a fraud for a reason.
Ram wey no fit dribble to save his life.
Thinking everything is done through bruteforce.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Abifarin16: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
This guy has finished football. Is their any other record left for him to break?
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Faposky95: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
The way this guy makes those tough decisions look easy......
He's more than just football.... he's a whole foundation of humanity through football.

Thanks for the continuations

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Dhury: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
ihatebuhari:
I love you Messi

LA love you
he doesn't know you exist.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by ThierryJay: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timoleon:
Did ballon d’or start in 1991? Nope. Go back to your initial post. You said inter continental. You cannot say inter continental while meaning intra continental, they are direct opposites.

At this point, sorry I have to ask, are you a kid? cos it's sure taking you a long time to get the point while you prefer to focus on semantics.

My reference to Ballon d'or was to highlight that Messi is going to be crowned the World best player at 36. The world best player award officially started in 1991. Up until 1991, Ballon Dor was exclusively an European best affair. So why would you bring that into this conversation coupled with the fact that I never even said Messi was the only Ballon d'or winner at 36 years. Meanwhile the "inter" reference was an autocorrect typo.

So unless you have a problem with thinking smart, for MESSI TO WIN A TOP 5 EUROPEAN LEAGUE TROPHY, AN INTRA-CONTINENTAL TROPHY AND A WORLD BEST BALLON D'OR AT 36 YEARS OLD ON THE BACK OF A WORLD CUP WIN IS AN UNRIVALLED FEAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Bigseven(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
coleon:

When we ask people to do a little research and stop talking out of ignorance they will come online to disgrace themselves.
Ecuador is a strong footballing nation and it's ranked 12th in the world. Infact Ecuador is better than Nigeria in football, in the last world cup Ecuador won Africa's best in Senegal and drew with Netherlands to qualify from their group.
Ecuador have star players all over Europe and some of their players like caicedo etc are hot cake in epl . Try and read a little before coming out to say what you don't know.
simple sentence I made because I’m not Pessi’s fan makes you write epistle. grin you go explain tire cos obviously you don’t know what trolling mean and for the record this’s free space nothing is taken personal here. Researcher pls explain more on Caicedo and who again ? Hot cake where ? grin grin don’t hype that lad beyond his performance. Anyways enjoy your research brether 🤝

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Bigseven(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Numerouno94:

Ecuador is the 12th best team in the world according to the FIFA rankings. They're also the sixth best South American team, with Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay above them.

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by iceking4(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Outrageous must not really mean long distance freekick. Let me tell you this from experience as a football myself, short distant freekick are very difficult to score, it takes great technice to dink it pass the wall and score, you will need to combine both power and accuracy. And that position is best suit for a right footed, but Messi calls from there, it's Outrageous man grin
Timoleon:

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by IfnobeGod20: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
12 more to go and he will add one and he will be the best free kick taker. As at 2008 he was trailing his admirer but today his admirer could not trail him anymore because he is far away from him.
Please say Legend, say Football Icon, say G.O.A.T, say Leo Messi.

Those not comfortable should cry me a river, I want to mold blocks. God bless bless my children with raw talent that they will do things at ease without stress.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by phemmyfour: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
He is out to break every football record.
And does it effortlessly....without noise
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
iceking4:
Outrageous must not really mean long distance freekick. Let me tell you this from experience as a football myself, short distant freekick are very difficult to score, it takes great technice to dink it pass the wall and score, you will need to combine both power and accuracy. And that position is best suit for a right footed, but Messi calls from there, it's Outrageous man grin
short distance free kicks that are difficult are ones close to the 18 line. Free kicks at the edge of the arc is at perfect position. Not too far yet enough time to get the dip.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Musauzor(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
That free kick goal against Ecuador was scripted. It was rigged for Messi by FIFA. Nonsense
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Moskido: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timoleon:
short distance free kicks that are difficult are ones close to the 18 line. Free kicks at the edge of the arc is at perfect position. Not too far yet enough time to get the dip.

Stop d unnecessary analyzing of free kicks..... Free kick is d most difficult kick in football...respect messi and d past legends who did well on it....as far as am concerned, messi will hve 70+ free kicks by dis time next year ...just watch and see ...he can even do it dis year, u will just be shocked..... Fear messi 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why you dey assume say e Suppose vex me say Messi score? Dem Dey deduct my money every time Messi score abi dem Dey give you money from my account anyone e score?
Moskido:

Stop d unnecessary analyzing of free kicks..... Free kick is d most difficult kick in football...respect messi and d past legends who did well on it....as far as am concerned, messi will hve 70+ free kicks by dis time next year ...just watch and see ...he can even do it dis year, u will just be shocked..... Fear messi 😂😂😂😂
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timoleon:

A simple google search will show you that Messi has been scoring free kicks since 2008. Which of course is not necessarily when he started playing free kicks. Also, most young players if not all hardly get chance to take free kicks when a senior player is available to. Once ronaldinho and other seniors left in 2007 Messi took the responsibilities. Not that He didn’t get the chance to take some while ronaldinho was on the field. Robaldinho liked and encouraged him.
Xavi was Barcelona freekick taker after Ronaldinho left not Messi, Messi took over from Xavi around 2012. As of 2010 he was still learning the art of taking freekicks from Maradona.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by Timoleon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
So the information that Messi has scored a free kick every year since 2008 doesn’t matter? No qualms. Shalom.
Ucheosefoh:
Xavi was Barcelona freekick taker after Ronaldinho left not Messi, Messi took over from Xavi around 2012. As of 2010 he was still learning the art of taking freekicks from Maradona.
Re: Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
minakom:
Messi is the greatest football ever. Fight with your keyboard if you think otherwise.

meaning undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence / Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.