Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cheap Data BUY 1 GB 200 Naira Valid For 30 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Data BUY 1 GB 200 Naira Valid For 30 Days (373 Views)

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Glo December Promo "How To Get Glo 15GB For 100 Naira" Valid For A Month / 9 Mobile Special Awoof Data N200 For 1 Gb And N1000 For 5 Gb – See Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data BUY 1 GB 200 Naira Valid For 30 Days by Emmysofficial(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Are you looking for cheap data to buy for yourself ? Or cheap data to resell and make money? Which ever category you belong this post is for you!

Visit www.ebestvtu.com.ng to buy 9mobile data at 200/GB and 160/GB if you are a Vendor

E-Best VTU is the Cheapest VTU website in Nigeria

Register now and check prices of other networks,

Benefits of registering and using E-Best VTU

1. Cheapest data site you can ever see any where

2. You will learn digital Skills like web /app design, digital marketing,SEO etc (Courtesy of CRINDITEK)

3. Free advert graphic if you upgrade to vendor

4. Huge refferal rewards and compensation if you perform transactions on the site

5. Fast customer service

What are you waiting for visit www.ebestvtu.com.ng to register now, it free! Except if you want to upgrade!

SOURCE
www.crinditek.com

Re: Cheap Data BUY 1 GB 200 Naira Valid For 30 Days by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Cash App Funds / Nigerian Companies Enter Q4 With Record N2.3 Trillion Cash Reserve / Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.