Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,638 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Make 50k To 200k Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 50k To 200k Weekly (102 Views)

How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 50k To 200k Weekly by Senatehuz: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
https:///CueYprvNG012SNj6AgF4aZ
Reach me on WhatsApp-08159136942

FACTS‼️‼️‼️
🔆 Your salary will never make you rich. Your boss is not that foolish.

🔆 Your salary is fixed, are your expenses fixed?

🔆 If your company pays you the exact true value of the services you render, they would be running at a loss. As an employee, you are underpaid.

🔆 Once you get HIRED, you either get FIRED or RETIRED, you may also resign when you're TIRED.

🔆 Salary is the bribe you're given to forget your dreams, family, freedom, self-esteem, academics, social life, and other personal goals.

🔆 Your kids won't inherit your post in that company you're employed in. Employment is not hereditary.

🔆 If your salary is not huge enough to pay your bills, leaving you with sufficient amount to save, prepare for poverty after you stop working.

🔆 If you must work, before you eat, then if you get paralyzed, ill, or become aged, hunger will strike you.

🔆 Being an employee is a bit similar to being a slave, you take orders, and you are regimented.

Join our WhatsApp group
Reach me on WhatsApp -08159136942

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Participate In G77 Summit In Cuba / All You Need To Know About LEGIT WEBSITES And DIGITAL JOBS / Tinubu Nominates Cardoso As CBN Gov, Nnana Usoro, And Three Others As Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.