Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey (46361 Views)

2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by stasius: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Even when they die and decompose their bones will be in prison. Lol.

In 11,000 years to come I am sure majority of people will be living in Mars.
This kain judgement sef.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by OVikkytan49: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
All this crypto, forex na scam o.
If you like yourself, don't let your start up capital stay in it for too long. Quickly withdraw it.

I just lost almost #38,000 to this shi!t, including startup capital. I almost cried. cry

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by ShinyJay22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

This arrest has nothing to do with crypto. It is a ploy by the president of Turkey (Erdogan) to crack down against his opponents.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Creamypie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
The way it is, their next 9 generations will continue the sentence
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by koyeni(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Hoelujohn: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Watianoengineer:
shocked Omo that judge no get joy oo
Not like una appeal court judges.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Obierika(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Just kuma say life imprisonment

Which one be 11 thousand years 🤣🤣🤣

grin

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Obierika(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShinyJay22:

This arrest has nothing to do with crypto. It is a ploy by the president of Turkey (Erdogan) to crack down against his opponents.

So these guys that were arrested and sentenced are also his political opponents abi?

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by ShinyJay22(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obierika:

So these guys that were arrested and sentenced are also his political opponents abi?
They provide funding for his opponents through crypto.

Go and read the history of Erdogan and how he has silenced his opponents in Turkey then you will realize that the EU has more problems than Africa.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by AzendaDior: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
hhhh
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by commoditiesnig: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
bergs2:
One of the police looks exactly like him.
I was thinking loud here until I saw their outfit.

Start resemblance
Lol.. yeah Turks look so much alike, their stern eyes and beards.

Turkey don't joke with this type of monumental financial corruption, they investigate to the last.

I was in Istanbul when this company crises started and the guy fled the country.. many investors lost their monies.

3 Likes

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good for crypto scammers. This is how mommydoge coin price disappeared from trustwallet the project owners must have disappeared into the thin air

2 Likes

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by commoditiesnig: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShinyJay22:

Bro quiet if you don't know what to say.

We've known about this guy's case since 2021 how his company folded up, defrauded people and he fled to another European country

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by asanausana91: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
In Nigeria the judge will say it is not intentional
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Obierika(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShinyJay22:
They provide funding for his opponents through crypto.

Go and read the history of Erdogan and how he has silenced his opponents in Turkey then you will realize that the EU has more problems than Africa.

In that case his political opponents should go and look for financial backers who have clean money not scammers!

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Obierika(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
Good for crypto scammers. This is how mommydoge coin price disappeared from trustwallet the project owners must have disappeared into the thon air

Mommydoge kwa? shocked

Nothing wey person no go hear

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Stanweezy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why not say life in prison, what kind of 11,196yrs is that, will they even witness next 70yrs to start with based on their current age?

Modified

Now I know the reason behind the ridiculous prison terms

Turkey is known for issuing massive prison sentences, which became more common after it abolished the death penalty in 2004 to help its efforts to join the European Union.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Prettychild(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Just say life imprisonment, which one is 11,000 years?
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Ykc2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:

I don't understand why systemic hatred against the SE is in some people's blood...
If you truly hate someone, you should try as much as possible to ignore them.
Leave the SE alone. They don't hate you, but you do...
so you dey beg him to leave se people alone like his important ,na broke people dey come naira land
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by grandstar(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
They should be thankful they weren't given life.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Dshocker(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
When you talk of countries that works.

In Nigeria EFCC will collect their share, the judges will also collect their shares and let you go,vor give you a minimal sentence of 2yrs, just like CHIMARK

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Teenaira: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:

You know he is not likely to leave for 11 thousand years. He has to be buried in the prison’s graveyard to complete whatever number of years is remaining after his death.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by samuelson06(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:

I don't understand why systemic hatred against the SE is in some people's blood...
If you truly hate someone, you should try as much as possible to ignore them.
Leave the SE alone. They don't hate you, but you do...

The funny thing is that these nonentities are even extending the hate to people from the South South. Once they know you are not supporting Tinubu, then you must be Igbo and it's pure hate for you. I don't understand what's fueling this sort of hate.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by TheSuperX(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:

No mind them 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by EmmaLege: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omo embarassed
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Douglad: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Telling someone that he's going to be in prison for the rest of his natural life has a more psychological impact than saying 10,000 years in prison.

I no know when I go begin burst laugh cos of the latter even if I'm the one being sentenced

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by olisaEze(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
I know that with good behavior, he’ll be due for parole after serving the first 5,000 yrs in jail! grin

2 Likes

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
As in
The judge make sure say the person go still dey owe prison sentence even the criminal die
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by baralatie(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Teenaira:

You know he is not likely to leave for 11 thousand years. He has to be buried in the prison’s graveyard to complete whatever number of years is remaining after his death.
Exactly what the judge meant
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Shimbo96(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
Fraudster s, turkey's Igbos

As a Yoruba boy I will advise you to go for brain check up, you need it( my thoughts and prayers are with you)oniranu😏😏 people like you should go serve life imprisonment if Nigeria is a good country but we are hopeful for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by UDUJ(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:

In case they die and reincarnate in another life, the sentencing continues cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by MightySparrow: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Generational jail term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.