Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey (46402 Views)

2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by DestinyNigga: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:

I don't understand why systemic hatred against the SE is in some people's blood...
If you truly hate someone, you should try as much as possible to ignore them.
Leave the SE alone. They don't hate you, but you do...

They envy you because they can't be like you. Most of them don't know how to sell shoes talk more of controlling economic activities in the country.
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Airlord2030: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Nawa for you o

Why giving attention to that guy. People that are so insecure.

Have you ever seen a yoruba man challenging an Igbo man offline?. They are afraid of Igbos but Igbos don't count them. They are only strong online and propaganda.

Stop giving him attention.
gorilla igbo boy grin who is afraid of igbos? grin

do you know that the tribunal ruling that happened some days ago, most igbos didn't open their shops in Lagos because they were afraid Yoruba's may attack them if the tribunal favoured obi? grin

delusional goat like you
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Pandar01: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=125667597]

Bro please try to polish ur English a bit. You speak like an illiterate and I won't respond again cos ur level of reasoning is very low. You have a low iq and u need more exposure. Mr superior talking like a kid. Au revoirπŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½ if u like die for igbo mata na u go suffer high bp[/quo

Wahala .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go school you say no, na boy boy for garri shop you want do. Now see your life .

You couldn't even comprehend the context of my few letters .

Why I dey even speak English self,?

Now make I break am down to you the meaning of Bill.

A bill is an agreed written documents or file to be passed from the lower chamber to the upper chamber to be approved and passed on to the president to sign to become a law.

That's the meaning of a bill .

Now see what your father turned your life into ,all he teaches you is how to call your superior names and insult the people that saved your poor dirty asses from that sad east you all came from .

Se who say make I polish English ...nothing we no go see for Lagos traders hand .
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Herbiodun09: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:

I don't understand why systemic hatred against the SE is in some people's blood...

Where is the lie here?
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Futureleader201(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
Fraudster s, turkey's Igbos
You are now running mad, it's remaining to enter market
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by happney65: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
BitmapStudios:
@Happney65, Turkey be acting like one Nairaland mod that time wey put your former moniker for prison. grin grin grin grin

cool

Na wetin the moderator deserve be this. 20000 years in prison.. grin grin

Awon wayre

1 Like

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Federalis: 5:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Yahoo boys, Turkey's faction...
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Debater:

I don't hate the South East, I hate the mind set of Perter Obi.

Igbos are my best guys and I love them. But you see this palm wine business man named Obi, he did more harm to bringing hatred to the igbos that they may never smell Aso Rock till the next 100years when Jesus will come!
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by gare(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2023
jaeyking:
Just kuma say life imprisonment

Which one be 11 thousand years 🀣🀣🀣

They are like the tribunal judges in Nigeria
Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by MamaletASO: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
This same judgement should be passed on the people behind IPC forex scam...

The swissgolden owner..
The should be sentenced to 34,852years imprisonment

Like peter edu 0806 548 7956

I knw some of you will say why not Emefiele..but NO problem

Re: Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey by Debater(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
New to Nairaland?
BeLookingIDIOT:

You must be new to nairaland and the cyberspace as a whole. They began every hate on the web.
Check my profile πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.