Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” (31683 Views)

Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by seunmohmoh(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Congratulations to her. Between Rihanna and Elon Musk i no no who name pikin weird name pass.
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]they would av been more creative by naming the child BADLUCK[color=#770077]
Badluck is a mouth full abeg! Riot sounds a lot better and cool!
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Pleniry(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Riot?
It is well
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Goodlady(f): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
“A good name is better than silver or gold”
no concern Rihanna and Asap Rocky o

Riot ko, protest ni😂

Next pikin go be vawulence 😹
They are breeding likely hooligans.
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Africaflavour: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
According to a birth certificate obtained by The Blast, the couple have named their new son Riot Rose Mayers.

The certificate also showed that the baby was born on 1 August at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.

The singer-turned-beauty mogul, 35, and the rapper, 34, appear to have established a naming tradition, giving their children names beginning with the letter ‘R’.

The couple previously welcomed their first son RZA Athelston Mayers, who was named in tribute to Wu-Tang Clan leader RZA, in May 2022.

It’s thought that their new baby’s name could be a nod to A$AP Rocky’s recent track ‘Riot’, which was released in July and featured Pharrell Williams.

Rihanna revealed that she was expecting her second child during her 2023 Super Bowl halftime show performance back in February, when she was spotted rubbing her stomach on stage, prompting many viewers to suggest that she was pregnant.

After their son’s birth was reported last month, sources told Entertainment Tonight that the new parents would “spend the early days of parenthood out of the public eye and won’t make any immediate plans to debut the new baby”.

SOURCE

Na achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Badgers14: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Their 3rd and 4th might be

Vawulence and Comrade..

Then they will have a full house grin grin
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by eni070(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Is a nice French name
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Felix6: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Next one shall be called BANDIT
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by ChristianMuslim: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria no dey mind their business.. you name your child Godswil, Godwin, Goodluck, all of them still dey suffer.. dont be surprise Riot will make it real good.. make una dey poke nose, gossip
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by MrsTwrite(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Not my business
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by MuslimPegan: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
clinician2x:

The one ur father name u where e don follow u go abeg?

At least my mother is not a widow because my father is no home.

How about your father
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Goalnaldo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
This one is even better. Go and check the name Elon musk gave to his son 😂
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Chochovini: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
We4all:
Another boy? Gosh!
. But why such remarks if I may ask? Do you have any problem with that?
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by DAMN99: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Maybe it's an acronym, cos wtf is that name grin

Imagine wanting to toast a babe and you be like ”hello my name is riot” grin grin
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Konjiboii:
Asapa rocky na our brother from Bayelsa
WTF 're you saying? How?
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Lovelife433(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
And d baby go still do well in Life, than favor and blessing in Nigeria
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by TheSuperX(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good names done finish for this world?
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by smyo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
The Riot will still do far better than, Blessing, Peace and Goodness them here in Nigeria 😅😅😅
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Solofresh2: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Only Sir Sukkot can give meaning to this name grin
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Chochovini: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cutezt:
Protest is next.
. No! It can‘t be. It has to start with the letter “R“.
Maybe next shall be Rocket, Robot, Rainbow, if the next child is a girl and she‘s lucky she may be called ROSE, a boy could be Ring, Rice or even RAT! Lols...
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by We4all: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chochovini:
. But why such remarks if I may ask? Do you have any problem with that?
Yes
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Streetmovement(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the name no go still affect the child buh come to Africa where you see beautiful and meaningful names and the Child still dey suffer....

Seeing Charity begging for 2k...

See Peace acting like a thug...

Patience doing ritual....

Wisdom daft like anything....

King doing Gateman work...

If you like name ur kid Bitcoinn or Dollar if he no go get value he no go get if the right tools no dey...

Wotoporiously cool speaking

My brother no be lie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by sukkot: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Solofresh2:
Only Sir Sukkot can give meaning to this name grin
its self explanatory na. anytime that bro showup there will be chaos and riots. as dem just name am same day all banks riot in naija and riot and discontent has increased all over the world embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Streetmovement(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
ukaface:
How Rihanna fell in love with ASAP Rocky is what I don’t know
Riot? Well, hopefully he grows to love the name and not behave ‘Riotfully’

Wotoporiously cool speaking

So wetin happen if Rihanna fell in love with ASAP Rocky? You think say na Africa be that abi..
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Beigalodesigns(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the name no go still affect the child buh come to Africa where you see beautiful and meaningful names and the Child still dey suffer....

If you like name ur kid Bitcoinn or Dollar if he no go get value he no go get if the right tools no dey...
grin
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by iammolise(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gone are the days when names looked odd, a decade or so ago names like "Nora, Cruz, emily, Carl" seemed like an error and was mocked, now parents in African name their children brandished names, i.e popular Olamide baddo named his son emiliano. Most of these American celebs name their kids these names to stand them out, make them the only persons baring such names.

I personally will name my first son Horizon and my first daughter Nora.
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Eju2018(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
It is now I believe that Rihana is an agent of darkness
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Chochovini: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
We4all:
Yes
. Hahahahahaha u are funny. What‘s your problem?
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by KennethEnyi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Gandrova: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Don Jazzy's crush grin ASAP don knack her twice
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by KennethEnyi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
That child will be shot dead on the streets of new u York at the age of 21
Re: Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” by Caleycashh: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
inoki247:

Hahahaa 😆 🤣 😂, this man... you be correct man 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex And Tobi Attend Adekunle Gold's Album Listening (photos) / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.