Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Anybody Preparing For Cfa - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anybody Preparing For Cfa (5420 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by Emmyzwon: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
girlishfella.7geek.com
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by wyt(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Dashoff
pls can u contact ur cosin, the one is states to help direct us to right source of material to facilitate our success
i 'm sure it is passable just the right materials thanks. i can pay for it.
thanks
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by wyt(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
many thanks to Abiola who sent me a book thru my plea frm this site.
i think it is nice we read based on our areas of specialization, maybe thru this medium
rub minds together. or what do u guy think.
i am of account background, currently preparing for cis 2, so want o concentrate on
coperate fiance, financial statement analysis, security analysis, so it can help me in my cis too
please wantto hear from you guy ASAP

STILL BE PRAYING FOR THE POSTER(INITIATOR OFTHIS THREAD) WHO WILL BE IN 4 IT THIS DEC.
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by biolabee(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2007
to the people doing exams all the best once again
have a nice day
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by biolabee(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2007
@tkb417
are you back in town
expectin ur call
Expect divine sucess inur exam
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by wyt(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ biolabee,
complements of the season, have realy being enjoying the material u gave me. big thanks man.

please want to joint the study group wheever u guys starts. my email is addy is kolinz24@gmail.com or halla me on
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by Analysts: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2007
Really appreciate this trend.

Anybody written in PH?

Pls, reply so that we can organize a kind of discussion here too.
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by biolabee(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
on the issue of the preparation i may not be able to take the june 08 exam due to some proessing circumstances
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by oneblacboi: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by wallmosh: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
We will be in need of your assistance as regards the CFA exam

Dashoff:
Hello Nairalanders,

If u have to study u have to study, i wrote the exam last dec at south Africa and i banged,

The exam is twisted and plays with words,

All the Nigerians i met at S.A. banged too,

so study,

you can't mix it with pleasure,

the topics are american based so it wont be easy for a nigeria as it would for a nigerian

I have a cousin that is chartered in the US. he works as a Manager in a finanicial firm he has a house there and properties here, he is just 32

One love people

All the best,  CONSTANT DRILLING HOLLOWS OUT A STONE

keEP WalKiNg
Re: Anybody Preparing For Cfa by Mirrorlenz: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
wyt:
@ biolabee,
complements of the season, have realy being enjoying the material u gave me. big thanks man.

please want to joint the study group wheever u guys starts. my email is addy is kolinz24@gmail.com or halla me on

Hello,
Please do you still have the cfa's materials. If you do, kindly send to mirrorlenz@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Approves Promotion Of 10,979 Prisons Officers And Men / Aviation / Understand Clearly How Your Boss Prefers To Receive Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.