Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### (1733 Views)

Financial Intimacy In Marriage - SureHome September Edition / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Corolla2: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Add to foodstuffs money sir
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Juicethekid: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:
I am running a giveaway for those who need money in this period or those that are cash strapped (I know the times are hard, sadly).

The criteria for qualifying are:
1. Please state what you need the money for.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners.
Goodmorning sir
I am currently stranded in school even after the exams due to lack of money to travel far.. I need a token to sustain myself while I hope and work towards better days, God bless you sir.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by timbs001(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2023
The selected winners are below. Please quote this post with your account details. Thanks.

Please note that the winners were selected randomly and I can't pick everyone sad.
I will run another giveaway soon, so be on the lookout

#################

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:
The selected winners are below. Please quote this post with your account details. Thanks.

Please note that the winners were selected randomly and I can't pick everyone sad.

#################

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Scamwatcher: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:

#################

Mi.ckum
Hon.eybadgerxx
Ga.meova
Scam.watcher
Ty.ga100

Mir.acood2
Ceasaerius
po.dium
4r.eala
Nairalan.dSARS
Thank you Sir
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Tyga100: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:

#################

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by NairalandSARS: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by crood: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
please pity me hunger go kill me o
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by DDota: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

Thanks sir.
Kings
Monie point mfb
timbs001 , this is tk4all that left with your money in disguise. It's better to select someone else bro.
God will continue to provide for you for helping people.
This boy Tk4all must think everybody is a fool like him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Tyga100: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
DDota:

timbs001 , this is tk4all that left with your money in disguise. It's better to select someone else bro.
God will continue to provide for you for helping people.
This boy Tk4all must think everybody is a fool like him.

I commend your FBI activity. But

Tk4all is not behind this account, That post was made on behalf of tk4all and that was years ago.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Olaoluwa122: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

Tk4all is not behind this account, That post was made on behalf of tk4all and that was years ago.
But you wrote it up there that you are tk4all nah.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Tyga100: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
But you wrote it up there that you are tk4all nah.

The post was made on behalf of tk4all.

I received a DM from him, and did as he requested. His account was banned and pleaded with puskim to unban the account.

Don't use me to pay for Tk4all sins pls. I don't think tk4all will even have the confidence to come to Nairaland again.

Timbs001
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by BronzeTiger: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

You must be very stupid. So you are saying Ddota is lying? Someone who successfully bursted you as mankros in the religion section? Timbs001 how can we get this crook so he'll refund every single penny he owes you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by recieve(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
recieve:

Good afternoon sir, am deeply in need of money, I am so sick and no money to eat, I've been praying to God for help, because I really need it, am just managing myself hoping God will help me, I will be glad if I am among the ones selected.
timbs001:

#################

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS
Sir please, can i be added in anyway? Am in need of it sir 🙏
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by DDota: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

You go explain tire. Your past would continue to hunt you down Tk4all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by DDota: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You must be very stupid. So you are saying Ddota is lying? Someone who successfully bursted you as mankros in the religion section? Timbs001 how can we get this crook so he'll refund every single penny he owes you?
Leave the guy,let him continue
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Tyga100: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
DDota:

You go explain tire. Your past would continue to hunt you down Tk4all

Who gave you the right to defame me and link me to other people? Please Who are you?
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by BronzeTiger: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

I received a DM from him, and did as he requested. His account was banned and pleaded with puskim to unban the account.

Don't use me to pay for Tk4all sins pls. I don't think tk4all will even have the confidence to come to Nairaland again.

Timbs001
Where is the evidence of the tk4all message sent to you on that exact October 2022 via email? Oya show us.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by BronzeTiger: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
DDota:

Leave the guy,let him continue
He's a very shameless thing. He thought siphoning money meant for others which wasn't his in the first place would save him from coming to beg again on nairaland. Look at the fool today.

1 Like

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by yellowgarri2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

Timbs001
You are just a criminal who is not ready to repent. Your past will always hunt you. I that really need foodstuffs wasn't picked but a known criminal was picked. You will always be bursted
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by mickum(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:
I am running a giveaway for those who need money in this period or those that are cash strapped (I know the times are hard, sadly).

The criteria for qualifying are:
1. Please state what you need the money for.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners.

################# UPDATE #######
Winners below. Please quote this post and drop your account numbers.

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS
8184695859,palmpay Michael aondongu kumaga (Mickum)
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

Timbs001

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by DDota: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tyga100:

Timbs001
Just like bronzetiger asked you, show us the dm you received from him with the date clearly shown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
NairalandSARS:

Thanks boss. I greatly appreciate god bless.
UBA 2115892471
Kelechi Ezekwem

Sars on the beat
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Caaz: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
yellowgarri2:
You are just a criminal who is not ready to repent. Your past will always hunt you. I that really need foodstuffs wasn't picked but a known criminal was picked. You will always be bursted
You re still fighting for crumbies....I pity your wife n kids olaniyi
Shame man,crumbies husband and a useless dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Good evening timbs

I will use the money to buy some handouts in school

Thanks sir

You never go NYSC still? Haba na angry
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Tyga100: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Where is the evidence of the tk4all message sent to you on that exact October 2022 via email? Oya show us.

I didn't mention the medium through which I got the message did I?

I owe you no explanation. Further explanation will be given to timbs001 only.

Have a great day.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by recieve(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
recieve:

Sir please, can i be added in anyway? Am in need of it sir 🙏
Sir timbs001 🙏
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by superintendents(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Miracood2:

my G I fit see 1k there...
grin
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
superintendents:
my G I fit see 1k there...

grin

I've not been credited. You no dey try aswr.

I go quote you, you no go even respond. No prob boss. No be to dey collect, sometimes try dey give.

If I tell you say i never eat decent meal today, u go think say na joke.
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by mickum(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
mickum:
Please I am married with children,just got a new job I am need of transport support to enable me to undertake t fares.God replinsh your pockets
8184695859,palmpay Michael aondongu kumaga
Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by timbs001(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adopting A Baby / Visitors Staying At Our House. / Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.