Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta (1736 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
My phello Nlanders, am in a difficult fix ryt now. My mum stays alone and she has been complaining of lonliness. She needs a young girl btw ages l0 and l3.

Benefits: the girl will be sent to school and she can stay with my mum for as long as she behaves well.

Pls anyone with useful information on aw to get househelp shd pls pls and pls post it here.

Save a soul pls cry

Mods: royalroy pls move to fp so l can get qulck responses
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Go to your village and pic a girl.
10 yrs gurl to tend an old woman is too heavy a task in my opinion.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Go to your village and pic a girl.
10 yrs gurl to tend an old woman is too heavy a task in my opinion.

Tnx 4 ur response. Mum aint old. She's just 50 years plus. She can takecare of hersef and do chores by her self. Uat she rily needs is more lyk smone to talk to @ home. Den perhaps, smone she can send on errands et al
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Jackeeh(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmm be careful oh. Before housemaid will come in and kidnap your mum and ya'all will be asked to pay a huge ransom. Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmmm be careful oh. Before housemaid will come in and kidnap your mum and ya'all will be asked to pay a huge ransom. Just be careful.

Tnks 4 d advice bro

Any help pls sad

1 Like

Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
She should look for someone from church/mosque. There must be someone in that environment she can barter with.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Tnx 4 ur response. Mum aint old. She's just 50 years plus. She can takecare of hersef and do chores by her self. Uat she rily needs is more lyk smone to talk to @ home. Den perhaps, smone she can send on errands et al

50 +years?
She still be sissy oooo.
Anyway better pick a village young gurl who can understand and respect the elderly.Reason why I want to adopt @ age 45! So as not to be lonely when the kids are all gone.She can ask around too.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks @ the 2 posters abv me.

Any oda suggestns plzzzz
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls help
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2015
I sent you a mail
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
I sent you a mail

Tnks but I can't remember my passuord for dat email. Kindly mail me on connectbee2@gmail.com. Tnk you
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stll needed pls
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Polithiefcian:
Stll needed pls

You didn't reply my mail to the above email.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

You didn't reply my mail to the above email.

I ddnt get ur mail bt I sent yuu a mail askn 4 ur number... Chk ur inbox
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015
So you no dey fear kidnap or poison. Still looking for house help from olx to nl.ok na
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Polithiefcian:

I ddnt get ur mail bt I sent yuu a mail askn 4 ur number... Chk ur inbox

The mail you sent was empty.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by lordkrato(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

People be warned... By their monikers you shall know them
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Polithiefcian(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:

People be warned... By their monikers you shall know them

Goat
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2015
Guess the experiences of those series of online maids stories taught you one or two things too? Follow your heart though.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta by lordkrato(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Goat

Is that your name sir?

Nairalanders beware!!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix / Brother In-law Marriage Wahala / Should I Keep Her Secret??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.