Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award (9506 Views)

Betsy Obaseki Beats 21 Persons To Emerge Most Prolific First Lady Of The Year / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by fastseo: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
thats the Nigeria we have...
where you buy everything including elective position
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Brownemeka: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerian is indeed a joke.... Very Useless Man rejected by His own Kingsmen

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Flier: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Those voters were actually mocking him

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Abufo: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afro3:

https://dailytrust.com/uzodinma-to-be-conferred-with-most-prolific-governor-of-the-year-award/

most prolific at murdering his own people! and selling his own people to the enemy! Fulani boy toy!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by fastseo: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
Congratulations to governor HOPE as governor elect of imo state in advance. INEC should just declare him winner without wasting any resources. Hope is 99.9% of imolite choice
do you wish well for Nigerians?
do you know that since this man came on board imo state has been thrown into chaos? killing every now and then.

what never happened during the time of rochas, udenwa or ohakim?
why do you support the opposite of what is good?
is it what islam is all about?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by condralbedez: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Useless award, what did Hope did for the Good people of Imo State?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by jojothaiv(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
As I see Dapo Abiodun na him I know say the award is inconsequential.

Minus Zulu, the rest nominees need bulala, in fact, person wey run the award, person wey go collect the award, the parameters wey dem use get the winner or the people who vote the winner in, all of una need bulala.
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by theowane: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
By who?
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
fastseo:

do you wish well for Nigerians?
do you know that since this man came on board imo state has been thrown into chaos? killing every now and then.

what never happened during the time of rochas, udenwa or ohakim?
why do you support the opposite of what is good?
is it what islam is all about?
Blame the killing on peter OBI, his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people in all the south east States
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
This award was definitely organized by Alexreports nothing anyone can tell me 😹😹

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by erai30(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
I'm the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is the king cool

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afro3:

https://dailytrust.com/uzodinma-to-be-conferred-with-most-prolific-governor-of-the-year-award/

what the hell does "Most Prolific Governor" mean?

prolific in what sense?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Alpharey: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
Congratulations to governor HOPE as governor elect of imo state in advance. INEC should just declare him winner without wasting any resources. Hope is 99.9% of imolite choice

Let th*nder and br*mstone raze that your dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by rickyrex(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
ibadan man is talking. Leave imo state for us imolites to decide who rule us

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Cocolatti(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
zebszebs:
ICYMI, Afro3 is one moniker of the many monikers of Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and brown noser, Alex Reports.

A man with no moral compass, principles, ethics, or scruples, someone who will even whitewash Lucifer's image for a fee.

Alex, you are 40 now (officially). You know what they say about **** at 40?

This is not the life a real man should live.

Sycophancy and asslicking is a booming industry in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Newsstories1: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
"Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by yarimo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
rickyrex:
ibadan man is talking. Leave imo state for us imolites to decide who rule us
you this yobe boy you are here , how is your Camel
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by rickyrex(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
you this yobe boy you are here , how is your Camel
i am a confirm imo state born. Leave talk
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by CaptainFM1: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Another useless award!
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Davicl: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:

If call thunder β›ˆοΈβš‘ on you now , it'll be that I'm waiting thunder, anyway may God judge even thou i have never been to imo before a quick search will tell you how much they hate him

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by yarimo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Davicl:

If call thunder β›ˆοΈβš‘ on you now , it'll be that I'm waiting thunder, anyway may God judge even thou i have never been to imo before a quick search will tell you how much they hate him
Only Obidients hate him because they are not in the same party
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Davicl: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
Only Obidients hate him because they are not in the same party

Maybe πŸ€” you should travel to imo and see things by yourself, I have a lot of them as close pal's and I know what they're saying about him, it's not always party this party that, people like me don't support party but individual

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by buchio7(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
May God forgive u psycophants for this lie of an award...presently in owerri and it is a monumental ghost town...dilapidated infrastructure, no semblance of governance in d town

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by fastseo: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
Blame the killing on peter OBI, his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people in all the south east States

stupid tout

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ndiara

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by nkwoemeka(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nothing is new in this country,

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by ChristianMuslim: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
People's Choice.. Hope for the money.. Handsome and efficient.. Hardworking Governor.. I salute you
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Emmymyron5(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
What is dapo doing in the nominees list
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by dozymars(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerian has been hijacked.
When the righteous are quiet this happens.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by yarimo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Davicl:

Maybe πŸ€” you should travel to imo and see things by yourself, I have a lot of them as close pal's and I know what they're saying about him, it's not always party this party that, people like me don't support party but individual
I am in imo state right now
Re: Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award by Edusouls(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
He deserves it that man fought like a wounded lion to rescue imo state from the hands of corrupt political gangsters and their Capone rochas okorocha , and mostly he saved imo state from total collapse and being overwhelmed by ipob hoodlums unleashed by terrorist MNK, hope is a blessing to imo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC, CSOs Reject Electricity Tariff Hike / Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Γ•nΓΉ As Buhari Visits The East / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.