Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area (1922 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Freakman23xxxx(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omo have been Battling with Airtel Internet Connection Since 8am today it keeps showing no Internet, if not for my MTN I won't be able to access anything online..
How is the Network in your Area My area here in Warri Airtel Network is not accessing online...

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by westlius(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
No be only u
Airtel is bad is PH

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by possibilita(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
For the past 3 years all we see is airtel 4G but you can't browse, it's just there only for class

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
I thought it was only me. My two sims are Airtel and the experience has been terrible today.

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by CedarHoldings: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
They wasted my hourly data

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by vetrovialMan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Banging.

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by uniqueuser(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Airtel has been TRASHHHH throughout this week. Ordinary Facebook lite can't even load yet your data will be finishing as if your pouring water in basket.

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by trueking: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mine has been excellent, no complaints
Port Harcourt

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Wanbissaka: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Make una help me wey get network share data abeg

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by emuosky: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Airtel is terrible. I even called customer service this night and they said I should switch off my phone for a minute then restart it which I did but yet I can't access the internet.... if not for mtn

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Psady(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Very terrible network ,even here in Lagos /Ogun state it's trash, can't find a full network bar on browsing the internet with so called 4g . But u find them in every nooks and crannies selling their SIM card like all is going well.

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Trnches: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Nord ,p.i.a and ipvanish V.p.n logs available for sale at cheap prices of 3k each (negotiable) slightly)

Dm ©9©--5©--775-9©3..

If interested

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Smile4me01(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Airtel is doing well with me in Bayelsa no issues

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Dubetex96(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
I thought I'm the only one since last week my Airtel has been reading no service uptill this moment chatted them on Twitter hour ago i was told to do a sim swap that the line has damage. it really frustrating I swear

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by damo2014(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Hello All,

I have been having same issue for close to a month, but i just got it resolved this morning. If your Aitel sim is on 4G, just go to APN setting where you are expected to make some changes. Look for "Aitel Internet" and edit whatever is there to "internet.ng.airtel.com". This should address this problem as it did to mine immediately.

I hope this helps....

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by Freakman23xxxx(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
damo2014:
Hello All,

I have been having same issue for close to a month, but i just got it resolved this morning. If your Aitel sim is on 4G, just go to APN setting where you are expected to make some changes. Look for "Aitel Internet" and edit whatever is there to "internet.ng.airtel.com". This should address this problem as it did to mine immediately.

I hope this helps....
Not Working bro

Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by bigcee(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area by BlackMan6969(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
I get up to 8mb/s download speed. Abuja

When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game / How To Replace Lost Gsm Sim Card (advice) / Things U Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do