Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game (1928 Views)

How To Play Secret/hidden Game Inside Your Android Phone. / How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Glimpsetv: 7:51am On Mar 31
This is going to be very unusual, but let me be very quick about it. When did you first discover that the stuff that pops up on your Chrome browser whenever you lose your internet connection was a game?

Well, I know millions of people might have known, but I am sure there are also thousands of users out there who haven't discovered this yet. So, I thought I should share.

I discovered this a while ago while I was browsing, and my internet connection got disconnected. I got this notification on my screen that says “No internet?” and this small image of a dinasure appears at the top. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the image, and it immediately started moving. That was when I discovered it was actually a game meant to keep you busy while you are waiting for your internet connection to be restored.

So, I started playing, and it has really been fun. As you can see, at first, my highest score was just 01006, and I couldn't even get past that range for some time. However, I decided I was going to break that record today, so I kept playing.

Then comes the flying bird. Sometimes the bird just flies low, so you will have to jump, and other times it comes flying higher. In this case, you don't need to jump, just keep moving.

Yeah, after some losses in about 8 minutes of playing, I was able to break my former record, and that was relieving. Hahahaha.

I hope you like this. I think I will keep doing this once in a while to see how far I can go with this. I believe there are beautiful things I am yet to see in this game until I cross certain stages.

Let me know if you have been playing this and the highest score you’ve ever gotten so far.

Cc: puskin, Dragnet, honsule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtorWyD85qQ

3 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by brain54(m): 8:02am On Mar 31
That's a dinosaur...

Not a bird!

3 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by perfectsusanoo(m): 9:29am On Mar 31
Since around or b4 2019. Wat about the day and night part?.
Then it was this chrome game,dls and fc pro. Anything game nw i lose interest very fast.

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Glimpsetv: 11:34am On Mar 31
brain54:
That's a dinosaur...

Not a bird!

Thanks bro. Modified 🙏
Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Glimpsetv: 11:34am On Mar 31
perfectsusanoo:
Since around or b4 2019. Wat about the day and night part?.
Then it was this chrome game,dls and fc pro. Anything game nw i lose interest very fast.

Wow, a very long time ago. Lol

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by arinzos(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31
Mine was around 2019. But I discovered it in my laptop before I knew the one in our mobile phones could do the same.

Sometimes, I switch OFF my data just to pass time with the game.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by pacino26(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31
cheesy cheesy My kids did. That was around 2020.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by faceland: 2:18pm On Mar 31
I never knew this.
I would try it.

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by faceland: 2:24pm On Mar 31
They didn't even hint that it was a game, and when network fails, playing game is the least of one's concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31
Glimpsetv:

Wow, a very long time ago. Lol
Lol. Not a 'very' long tym but long sha.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Quodseverismete: 3:29pm On Mar 31
Wow thanks for sharing, I Always get frustrated seeing this, most times I will off and on my data and wait till it will show "you are back online

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Kinghenry1315: 4:16pm On Mar 31
I discovered it now just as you mentioned it I will try it when my data is exhausted let me scroll up again to see how you say the game is play

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Caleb15(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31
Thanks don't mention

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by MyExpression(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31
Who's got a higher record...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Highshow05(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31
Since 2016. That day, there was network failure so I just decided to click on the bird and jumped and at the top I saw scores counting. So that's how the journey started . And I love the game so much to the extend that I will intentionally off my data just to play the game n

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by samology2000: 6:33pm On Mar 31
It was my 4year old daughter that first draw my attention about the chrome game.. very funny indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by shoodboi2: 8:16pm On Mar 31
I've known this for almost 10 years if not more. I can't remember exactly when but it was before 2015.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by SmallmebigGod: 11:40pm On Mar 31
When you are out of all network and need to keep checking regularly. You will know that game smiley
Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by johnog4sure: 1:13am On Apr 01
Today! My daughter pressed a button I saw the dinosaur started moving, that was when I remembered that Microsoft too had this feature when PCs first came
Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by PulsingPurple(m): 12:49am On Apr 02
Hehe... Known of the game for long sha.

If you want to summon the game without turning off internet, just type in chrome://dino in the URL bar.

If you have a laptop with Edge browser, type in edge://surf and a similar simple game will pop up.

If you're looking for other fun games hidden in your Android phone, open Google app, not chrome and search something when there's no internet. You'll see a cloud guy and a Play button, click to get your game running.

Or, open Play Store when there's no data and try to search something. If you're lucky, they'll display No Internet and give you the option to play Hot Air Balloon
Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by berbs: 1:52am On Apr 02
I almost got to 1000

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Glimpsetv: 10:09am On Apr 03
quote author=johnog4sure post=129207004]Today! My daughter pressed a button I saw the dinosaur started moving, that was when I remembered that Microsoft too had this feature when PCs first came[/quote]

Wow, what a coincidence.
Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by Glimpsetv: 10:10am On Apr 03
PulsingPurple:
Hehe... Known of the game for long sha.

If you want to summon the game without turning off internet, just type in chrome://dino in the URL bar.

If you have a laptop with Edge browser, type in edge://surf and a similar simple game will pop up.

If you're looking for other fun games hidden in your Android phone, open Google app, not chrome and search something when there's no internet. You'll see a cloud guy and a Play button, click to get your game running.

Or, open Play Store when there's no data and try to search something. If you're lucky, they'll display No Internet and give you the option to play Hot Air Balloon

Thanks, I just learned this.

1 Like

Re: When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game by PulsingPurple(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03
Glimpsetv:

Thanks, I just learned this.

Uwlc smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Applications For Nokia N97 / Reading .ombl Files On Pc / Help!my Techno F7 Phantom A Os Has Been Corrupted showing a red triangular icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.