Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

We Gave Our Big Sister A Big Surprise On Her Birthday! | She Never Expected It! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Gave Our Big Sister A Big Surprise On Her Birthday! | She Never Expected It! (239 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Gave Our Big Sister A Big Surprise On Her Birthday! | She Never Expected It! by alex4nj(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hi Fam๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—
It was my big sister, Chioma's birthday, on the 3rd of September and, this is a vlog of how we surprised her and, celebrated her special day!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Things I Hate With Passion / Impersonation And Forceful Marriage / Cost Of Childbirth Or Natal Medical Plans Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.