Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? (26706 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Basicend: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
MightySparrow:
Why are women with fake nails, fake bum, fake eyelashes, and fake nyash , looking for real man.

Hmm, you cant get a real man if everything around you is fake.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by OndoRaph(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pastor already knows the answer

Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by mariahAngel(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
ukaface:
My own is I can’t wait to see how they would all turn out when they are aged( God keep us alive).
I wan see bobrisky, mercy eke, toke Maji wa them, the kain arthritis wey go hook them ehn I go Dey my own corner they thank God for my flat nyash that time🤣😂🤣🤣

Nobody has life figured out.
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Nature33: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
how can u address other women or b a woman leader wen u are nyashless.
Nyash is life abeg!
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Chibuzoripob: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
sad keep deceiving urself.May God have mercy on ur poor soul.You know nothing. That'sthe bitter truth
Kobojunkie:
Even if I do any of that, what part of it is your head and your life? What right do you have to go around pretending you are law and judge over the lives of others? You people and your many control issues. The mental health industry in Nigeria remains severely underdeveloped it seems. undecided

No ounce of respect as you drag God's mention around in the muck that is you as if to suggest that God is swayed by your delusions. undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by ukaface(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nobody has life figured out.
be like the Bbl people don figure out their nyashlife

But true everything Dey for God hand
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad keep deceiving urself.May God have mercy on ur poor soul.You know nothing. That'sthe bitter truth
You think your religiosity means you know God? You are the poor soul in this case. undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by firearcher: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
The requirement for making heaven is not whether you did your backside or not. It is whether you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and your spirit is regenerated.
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Chizigreat(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Without This You Can't Understand God's Mercy.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWSDXEqP6Ro?si=yqtTjqFXcjuJvvhQ
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Chibuzoripob: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin poor little thing.i dnt do religion whatever.
But dnt go KILL Urself in the name lifting ur blokos
Kobojunkie:
You think your religiosity means you know God? You are the poor soul in this case. undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin poor little thing.i dnt do religion whatever.
But dnt go KILL Urself in the name lifting ur blokos
You claim you don't do religion yet you ooze indoctrination everytime you type? undecided

If I or anyone kills themselves, exactly what part of that is your business? undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Thereishel: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin consign God with whether you enlarge your booty or boobs. Na your Heart him dey after!!

But sorry to bust your bubble, There is nothing like Physical Heaven or Hell fire. They are all Religion False construct to enslave and Control your Mind.

Repent and accept Jesus before it is too late
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thereishel:
■ Repent and accept Jesus before it is too late
Are you yourself born-again? undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Chibuzoripob: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You claim you don't do religion yet you ooze indoctrination everytime you type? undecided

If I or anyone kills themselves, exactly what part of that is your business? undecided
U are a confusionist.That u dnt believe in God existence doesn't means that others will follow ur destruction path. REPENT KOBO,HELL IS REAL sad wink
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U are a confusionist.That u dnt believe in God existence doesn't means that others will follow ur destruction path. REPENT KOBO,HELL IS REAL sad wink
Again, Religion is not God and God has absolutely nothing to do with Religion. undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by donmik: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin consign God with whether you enlarge your booty or boobs. Na your Heart him dey after!!

But sorry to bust your bubble, There is nothing like Physical Heaven or Hell fire. They are all Religion False construct to enslave and Control your Mind.

Lie...
He created you, so it concerns God
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Judolisco(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mindlog:
Where they end up shouldn't be anyone's concern, heavenly race na personal journey....face front.

Pastor Olukoya should talk about his fellow religious leaders who would not make heaven,
read d article again... He wasn't biased... In anyway and also said people r now free to do whatever they want, as we are in the 21st century....
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by happney65: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:
Anybody wey wan go hell, make e go hell.
Anybody wey wan go heaven, make e go heaven.

My own is that I know I am going to HEaven and I won't allow one synthetic yanch girl come derail my waka.

Me too.. tongue
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by isabi2lof: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mercy's own looks like a balloon , infact I don laugh tire on how the yansh be
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Judolisco:
read d article again... He wasn't biased... In anyway and also said people r now free to do whatever they want, as we are in the 21st century....
Olukoya is a liar though. Jesus Christ, the King over Heaven and over Hell never said that one qualifies for hell when one gets plastic surgery. Or is Olukoya speaking of his very own managed heaven and helll? undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by isabi2lof: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
MightySparrow:
Why are women with fake nails, fake bum, fake eyelashes, and fake nyash , looking for real man.

What's your definition of a real man ? 80% of your gender , loves those fake things . 🥱

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by emanobis(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
I dnt know abt heaven and its condition but all I knw is dt any woman enlarging any of her sexual part is doing so for possible customers and clients and this is against natural laws
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
emanobis:
I dnt know abt heaven and its condition but all I knw is dt any woman enlarging any of her sexual part is doing so for possible customers and clients and this is against natural laws
Nonsense reasoning! undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Vintage100(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Many people have been brainwashed to the extent that, even if dia pastor says God no dey dem go say nah true. E get who fit say one person go go heaven or hell Won't oponu
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Oluakinheph: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=125670460]Wetin consign God with whether you enlarge your booty or boobs. Na your Heart him dey after!!

You are far away from God and ignorantly heading to hell. Repent before it is too late for you.
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Menclothing: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Was the importance
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Judolisco(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Olukoya is a liar though. Jesus Christ, the King over Heaven and over Hell never said that one qualifies for hell when one gets plastic surgery. Or is Olukoya speaking of his very own managed heaven and helll? undecided
Mr kobo junkie some stuffs r jst common sense... So r expecting to find plastic surgery in d bible? Ogbeni
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oluakinheph:
You are far away from God and ignorantly heading to hell. Repent before it is too late for you.
How do you know you are not equally ignorant of the same though? You claim to know of God, but you don't seem to know that since the other commenter does not believe at all in God that means he cannot end up in Hell which happens to be inside of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Judolisco:
Mr kobo junkie some stuffs r jst common sense
■ So r expecting to find plastic surgery in d bible? Ogbeni
Yes, that Olukoya as a liar is common sense since he continues to say things that Jesus Christ never said. undecided

2. So, since my toilet seat is not in your bible mean that by using it, I go to hell? undecided
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
sojayy:
Wetin concern God with yansh, na heart matters
Lool whatever you think on the inside or believe is manifested on the outside, what is the motive behind the bbl and is that motive gonna please God.
Re: Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
After women, fear pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Launches Crusade To Close Beer Parlours In Lagos! / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Christ Embassy Church Collapses In Delta; Building Still Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.