Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim (15786 Views)

Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos) / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2023
EFCC returns property recovered from internet fraudster to American victim
8th September 2023

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Abuja Zonal Command, has handed over property recovered from a convicted fraudster, Aisosa Kelvin Ohue, known as Frederick Leonard, to his American victim, Cheryldene Cook.

This was contained in a statement published on the agency’s website on Friday.

The statement partly read, “The properties include the sum of N19 Million Naira, a three bedroom semi-detached duplex at Ward 36A Amagba Community in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, a Lexus E350 saloon car, an iPhone 13 Pro Max and a Samsung A31 phone were presented to the victim in Abuja by the Zonal Commander, ACE I Adebayo Adeniyi and the Head, Advanced Fee Fraud Section 1, ACE II Jimoh Rauf.”

According to the statement, the victim who flew in from the United States of America to receive the items, was accompanied to the Commission by her lawyer, Dr. Mike Nwosu, adding that she expressed her appreciation to the Commission for the recovery.

“Justice C.E Nwecheonwu of the Federal Capital Territory High, Kuje had in January ordered the forfeiture of the property after Orhue was convicted of a three-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence.

“The convict cheated the victim in a love scam while pretending to be a famous actor, Frederick Leonard,” the statement read.
https://punchng.com/efcc-returns-property-recovered-from-internet-fraudster-to-american-victim/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2023
What does it profit one if you gather unrighteousnessly to then lose all, your freedom, peace of mind and soul.

Poverty is not an excuse to do crime. It will leave you worse off by the time you are caught and jailed. Check my signature for free stuffs!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Pleniry(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2023
SAY NO TO CRIME

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by silvoclaira: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2023
When is Abba Kyari been extradited to th US?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by GiftedHands47(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2023
I track lost or stolen phones
A trial will convince you

Call/WhatsApp me on 0nine014five66031

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by MrsTwrite(f): 3:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Na wa for some Nigerian youths, their scamming capacity increases every single day.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2023
Good job

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by AllenSpencer: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Good one!

Still amazes me how people comfortable live with the proceeds of crime. How do they sleep at night? Do they have a conscience that pricks them?

What amazes me is that, they are so proud to be addressed as thieves, cos that’s just the meaning of Yahoo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2023
K
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by remoc29: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Kool

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Lucasinho(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Nice
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by NohurryInLife: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2023
I no just know wetin to talk I swear
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by wallymore(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2023
To work na wahala....na to they still people wealth...go and hustles for yours. 419 everywhere
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Ayobeck(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2023
E karo ooo,good morning..nah fraud I open my eyes to read dis early morning..oga ooo ..money money 💰,,u r welcome to my home today...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by aidoko1: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Fraud is celebrated in every street of Nigeria now. A jobless man bought a car yesterday and an elderly woman was praying for him. She didn’t dare to ask him how manage

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Hollyharjii: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Why am I not surprised, such is the twlk of town these days... but why using my favourite Actor's name?

Secondly, kudos to EFCC but the blogger or the poster of this eventuality would have allow Nigerians and the rest of the world to see the guy's face atleast to avoid transacting with him... cause if been released after his awaited term in custody/prison, he might be out to recover his loot again...

My conclusion is yahoo or illegal business doesn't worth it in the long run

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by ZaddyJ: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2023
grin guy
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by MuyiwaDonald(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2023
Life of a fraudster....Good riddance to bad rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Crucialgem(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Kesari01:
embarassed

You will be jailed if you don't detest from crime
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by BluntCrazeMan: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Police?

Nigerian Police??
Or American Police?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by allabig(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2023
I once colleected iTunes card from a client. But ever since then i stopped cause my conscience wont allow me..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Kingozymandias(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2023
There are many of them
Arrest and render them bankrupt, same with politicians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by kerry57: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmm efcc, Is that all?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Elxandre(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2023
You dont cut a tree from the top. As long as they refuse to collect from the politicians, this is an endless chase.

Will the youths listen to elder that have refused to do the right thing? Thats the biggest problem. Punishment only further enhances their rebellion because it's seen as partiality.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Whalis: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Qww
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by mightyhaze: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2023
Crucialgem:

You will be jailed if you don't detest from crime
Desist

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Westerhoffe(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Cybercriminals should be treated with extreme sanctions.
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Obidient Yahoo boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.