Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim (15787 Views)

Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos) / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by southsouthking(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Why always my state?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by phemmyfour: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
What does it profit one if you gather unrighteousnessly to then lose all, your freedom, peace of mind and soul.

Poverty is not an excuse to do crime. It will leave you worse off by the time you are caught and jailed.

He's just lazy, he could have start a biz with his first hit. That's how the bigger Yahoo work
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Oluwafreshing(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Basic reflection of the society
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by georgeakins: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2023
silvoclaira:
When is Abba Kyari been extradited to th US?

When will Allen Onyeama of Air peace be extradited to the US to answer for monery laundering charge hanging on his neck?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by FreeStuffsNG: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
He's just lazy, he could have start a biz with his first hit. That's how the bigger Yahoo work
Smh @ the bolded. He will still be caught eventually. Crime prosecution has no expiry date for its prosecution. The best thing is not to hit at all whether first or last hit doesn't matter in the face of the law.
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by phemmyfour: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh @ the bolded. He will still be caught eventually. Crime prosecution has no expiry date for its prosecution. The best thing is not to hit at all whether first or last hit doesn't matter in the face of the law.
Some of those guys living large today made that first hit and turn around. People do it and erase the past by not doing it again
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by georgeakins: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2023
allabig:
I once colleected iTunes card from a client. But ever since then i stopped cause my conscience wont allow me..

It seems the white people are so dumb. I don't see any reason why they are easily scammed by faceless guys online.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
Some of those guys living large today made that first hit and turn around. People do it and erase the past by not doing it again
Some of them are doing their time today. Some have turned to perpetual atm for blackmailers while some are far worse in penury today and some long gone with other people now living off the proceeds of their crime.

In the medium and long run, they always lose. I remember one who was even arrested by Ribadu in the national Assembly for such crimes he committed before becoming a House of Reps member. He is late today.
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Kingking001: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2023
Efcc,nawo for u ooo
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by HRMK: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2023
how could anyone be so heartless?the victim should be praised for not commiting suicide before now!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Mohisah: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Why am I not surprised, such is the twlk of town these days... but why using my favourite Actor's name?

Secondly, kudos to EFCC but the blogger or the poster of this eventuality would have allow Nigerians and the rest of the world to see the guy's face atleast to avoid transacting with him... cause if been released after his awaited term in custody/prison, he might be out to recover his loot again...

My conclusion is yahoo or illegal business doesn't worth it in the long run
U may see his face on their official handles
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2023
It's high time, Efcc starts killing these yahoo boys, once convicted, Of an internet fraud crime.

This is so annoying angry
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by PaNnamdi: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
What does it profit one if you gather unrighteousnessly to then lose all, your freedom, peace of mind and soul.

Poverty is not an excuse to do crime. It will leave you worse off by the time you are caught and jailed. Check my signature for free stuffs!

No offense though,
Do you have a job or u are one of those senior almajiris that sit under a truck with a plate and walking stick in hand begging?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by ReturnMan: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Good one!

Still amazes me how people comfortable live with the proceeds of crime. How do they sleep at night? Do they have a conscience that pricks them?

What amazes me is that, they are so proud to be addressed as thieves, cos that’s just the meaning of Yahoo.
u give them job?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by AllenSpencer: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
ReturnMan:
u give them job?

Is that an excuse to go into robbery? Is Nigeria the only country in such situation? Why have haven’t citizens of those countries taken to crime?
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Hollyharjii: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mohisah:
U may see his face on their official handles

Oh thanks

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by LegitWebsites: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Great Work.

PS:

Meanwhile, You can buy your Vehicle Trackers with GPS from Us when You reach out to us via our contact on our bio.

Secure Yourself and Your Properties. Insecurity is a Big Issue To Solve On Our Own.

1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Moneyheart0147: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Did efcc show you people when the return the properties to the owners,YEYE EFCC
This is Nigeria everybody is a criminal
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Penisman: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Good one!

kiss
Still amazes me how people comfortable live with the proceeds of crime. How do they sleep at night? Do they have a conscience tpricks them?

What amazes me is that, they are so proud to be addressed as thieves, cos that’s just the meaning of Yahoo.

It amazes me too how the Whites were able to have a sound sleep after forcefully taking our forefathers to their land as slaves to work in an unconditional environment. It really amazes me.
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by AllenSpencer: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Penisman:

It amazes me too how the Whites were able to have a sound sleep after forcefully taking our forefathers to their land as slaves to work in an unconditional environment. It really amazes me.

Oh! That’s the latest excuse for crime?

Was it only Nigeria slaves were gotten from? Your excuse will only fly among your peers.
Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Tyktoker: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Politicians steal pass, only that They have formal permit!
MrsTwrite:
Na wa for some Nigerian youths, their scamming capacity increases every single day.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim by Penisman: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Oh! That’s the latest excuse for crime?

Was it only Nigeria slaves were gotten from? Your excuse will only fly among your peers.

I never gave an excuse, I only narrated how it amazes me whenever I hear of the slave story, and you are so fast to use derogatory words on me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Friend's Head And Reported Himself To The Police -graphic Video / 26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.