Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

When Life Gives You Lemon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Life Gives You Lemon (141 Views)

Think On, And Pick One Of These 2 Envelopes Life Gives You... / What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? / ADMISSION OPENS: Clifford University Gives You The Best Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Life Gives You Lemon by Sirkaro(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Hello, I'm Lucky Omokaro a writer, author, and publisher.

I'm excited to bring to you one of my newest ebooks titled "When Life Gives You Lemon: Squeezing Out Opportunities From Life's Challenges".

Your journey to triumph over adversity starts with understanding "When Life Gives You Lemon." This ebook is a testament to the incredible power of the human spirit. It's for those who refuse to be defined by their hardships and instead choose to emerge stronger, wiser, and more resilient. Get ready to turn your lemons into legends as you get your copy and explore at your convenience.

On Amazon Store, this ebook is currently sold for $3.99 but I have decided to give it out at a discounted price of N1000 for those who are getting it directly from me for the time being.

I guess many would be wondering why this kind of book will be sold at a discounted price of 1,000. Yes, it took me a hard time to get this done but putting a smile on the faces of people has been my priority hence the reason for this price. I desire to see everyone grow past adversity and live a good life.

Knowledge they say is power but the power lies in taking a bold step to read.

I would be glad to have you get this ebook and keep yourself occupied at your leisure time. To get your copy, simply contact me by message or call on +2348103552861

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Legitimately Online As A Student With Your Smartphone / Navigating The Complex World Of Probability Distributions: Why Outsourcing Stati / Jobberman Free Soft Skill Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.