Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? (1941 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Myer(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2023
This topic crossed my mind.

NLDers, Let's discuss.
Who was the richest person in the bible?

Mods, kindly push to FP. Thanks.
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Odin13: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Abraham

David

Solomom

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by TemplarLandry: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2023
King Solomon.
But this topic was created by someone earlier. Peruse it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6145570/6-richest-wealthiest-people-bible

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by TemplarLandry: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Myer:

NLDers, Let's discuss.

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Myer(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
King Solomon.
But this topic was created by someone earlier. Peruse it.

Thanks for sharing chief. Perusing already.
However, there's always some thing new to learn.
A new or different opinion /understanding.
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by AllenSpencer: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2023
Aliko Dangote
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Myer(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Aliko Dangote

Which chapter? cheesy
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2023
King Solomon
I missed my days of practicing evangelism

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
King Solomon
I missed my days of practicing evangelism

Gone are those days... O ti lo
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by MrsTwrite(f): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2023
I think it's king Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Gone are those days... O ti lo
Seriously I missed it, guys were distracting me and didn't allow me do it till I was asked to stop kos ehm hmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously I missed it, guys were distracting me and didn't allow me do it till I was asked to stop kos ehm hmmm

Maybe it's you distracting guys Kos ehm emmm

undecided

I was taught this in a spiritual class wink

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Maybe it's you distracting guys

undecided

When u see guys flocking after a girl

There's something about that girl, it's not always about the guys

I was thought this in a spiritual class wink
That's a lie, I wasn't distracting them in any way
I was just doing my thing then, I didn't even know anything about men kos I was reporting everything to my mom till my dad bound me from doing it
My pastor was also in support
Even though I was big and look very matured but I was just 13-15 years that time.
You won't understand, these guys out there can be very crazy

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
That's a lie, I wasn't distracting them in any way
I was just doing my thing then, I didn't even know anything about men kos I was reporting everything to my mom till my dad bound me from doing it
My pastor was also in support
Even though I was big and look very matured but I was just 13-15 years that time.
You won't understand, these guys out there can be very crazy

U shouldn't be doing it alone that time then

U should be chaperoned

No be their fault, they wouldn't know how old u were, u know

U developed fast

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Adam!
There has never been born anyone as rich as the man in whose palm God gave everything on this planet!smiley
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

U shouldn't be doing it alone that time then

U should be chaperoned

No be their fault, they wouldn't know how old u are, u know

U developed fast
I was not really doing it alone ooo πŸ˜‚
Even the guys that joined us in my church then had ulterior motives πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I was not really doing it alone ooo πŸ˜‚
Even the guys that joined us in my church then had ulterior motives πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only u cheesy
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Only u cheesy

Na satan wan use them
But we thank God sha

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Na satan wan use them
But we thank God sha

It's testoterone

It's not Satan anything

smiley
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

It's testoterone

It's not Satan anything

smiley
Testosterone follow church activities
Na wa ooo
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by illicit(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Testosterone follow church activities
Na wa ooo

Dem no be human being ni

The same hormones wey make u grow rapidly

Na im dey give dem erection wey make dem dey act funny around u

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by KnownUnknown: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2023
Given that the Bible was written by and for a greedy people, Abraham has to take the prize. After all, the god chose him specially, gave him everything in sight and also helped him extort a couple of kings.

One thing about β€œgreat wealth” is that it often occurs in unjust circumstances. Just like how Abraham and his descendants wealth was secured through pillaging and genocide. So says the book of Hebrew bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by DyingFetus: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Bible na just fiction works

E day pain me the way people day carry am for head

One of the reasons Christianity should be banned along with being a muslimah
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Myer(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Given that the Bible was written by and for a greedy people, Abraham has to take the prize. After all, the god chose him specially, gave him everything in sight and also helped him extort a couple of kings.

One thing about β€œgreat wealth” is that it often occurs in unjust circumstances. Just like how Abraham and his descendants wealth was secured through pillaging and genocide. So says the book of Hebrew bullshit.

It takes a great scriptural knowledge and depth to know this.
However, you're quite blunt and harsh.lol
Thanks for sharing sir.
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Myer:

NLDers, Let's discuss.

Jesus Christ!

"You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich." 2 Corin 8:9

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Adam!
There has never been born anyone as rich as the man in whose palm God gave everything on this planet!smiley

Olodo...

And you'll be claiming to be the most knowledgeable in Bible.

Jesus Christ is the richest person in the Bible

2 Corin 8:9

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Emusan:

Olodo...
And you'll be claiming to be the most knowledgeable in Bible.
Jesus Christ is the richest person in the Bible
2 Corin 8:9

In that case Jehovah is the richest because Jesus is under Jehovah.

I was talking about humans not spirit beings! wink
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Emusan(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
In that case Jehovah is the richest because Jesus is under Jehovah.

Provide the verse that says so.

I was talking about humans not spirit beings! wink

So Jesus was not human when He was on earth cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Emusan:

Provide the verse that says so.
So Jesus was not human when He was on earth cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

NO! Going by the lifestyle of normal humans Jesus can't be categorized as one of us.
He never refused to work for money neither did he accumulate anything nor does he have any child to pass on his wealth.
So Jesus can't be in that category himself and His father are no part of human family! wink
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Emusan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
NO!

Which one do you answer as NO?

Going by the lifestyle of normal humans Jesus can't be categorized as one of us.
He never refused to work for money neither did he accumulate anything nor does he have any child to pass on his wealth.
So Jesus can't be in that category himself and His father are no part of human family! wink

I said Jesus Christ is the richest person 2 Corin 8:9, you said it isn't.

So, provide where the Bible says Jehovah is the richest. This is what I asked for not storytelling cheesy grin grin

Why making a claim that Bible didn't support?
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Emusan:

Which one do you answer as NO?
I said Jesus Christ is the richest person 2 Corin 8:9, you said it isn't.
So, provide where the Bible says Jehovah is the richest. This is what I asked for not storytelling cheesy grin grin
Why making a claim that Bible didn't support?

Who is Jesus and who is Jehovah?

If you can answer then i will show you where Jesus himself said His father owns everything! wink
Re: Who Was The Richest Person In The Bible? by Emusan(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Who is Jesus and who is Jehovah?

If you can answer then i will show you where Jesus himself said His father owns everything! wink

When we say you people hate Jesus it will be like we're exaggerating.

Now the fact is before you but you're still beating about the bush.

2 Corin 8:9 says Jesus is rich which makes Him the richest in the Bible.

Show me where the Bible says Jehovah is rich!

Now storyteller has started peddling his story story cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You know His Father owns everything yet you rush to claim Adam is the richest. cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m An Ogboni Chief Says Guru Maharaj Ji / The God Of The Old Testament / Make 2009 The Year Of Atheist Activism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.