Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others (16497 Views)

Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by EmekaA125(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi was a failure as a governor.
Ibos were hyping him because they were desperate for presidency.
But you cannot fool other Nigerians. You can only foolish your fellow biafrans
Is Dapo Abiodun not Yoruba leaders again??
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by hopexter(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
saintobing:
I have never seen federal government construct houses in any Igbo land states, why construct houses for them?

They voted him in because they believe what he can do for them which he is now doing. Igbos should not expect too much from this government. Their 98%, 96%, 92%, 90% votes went to Labor. How the igbos expect profit when they have foolishly laboured in Vain undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2023
This is the same thing Buhari wanted to do but southerners accused him of sinister motives, at least since it's now coming from a fellow southerner, no more propaganda
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Shut up! Your not from Niger Delta, but a nyaamiiri attach by force

The ND can speak for themselves, they don't need a attach by force wanna be
Pedyson:

It keeps beating my imagination how docile people are in my region
You can’t boast of just one Niger-Delta state federal road in good condition

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Banking, farming, SMEDAN etc are private businesses too but all get some sort of support from government
Irony1:

Which reasons can you get a mortgage from federal mortgage bank yo build your house? On what basis are you building houses for fulani in their ranches. Cattle rearing is a private business for crying out loud.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
There is nothing childish about it, your just angry and in pain because of the hatred and hostility you have for Fulani and north in general. No be today e start, we are not begging you to love us, but come out with your full chest!!

Farmers, bankers, SMEDAN, poultry etc are a private businesses that got government support
Irony1:

This is childish from you all because of crumbs you are paid.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by lexy2014: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwajummm
This man will transform Nigeria
Mark my words

It's the same thing Tinubu said about buhari and buhari "transformed" Nigeria.

Am expecting the same "transformation" from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2023
This are for states that are majorly affected by Bandits, Bhari tried to replicate it in some southern states but southerners kicked against it!
Irony1:

You are not a smart person walahi. If this is your response. National unity my foot is cattle rearing not a private business, if truly it is for national unity why can't he do the same for others in other region. You are the tribalistic one because you have made your mind so dense that you cannot see when you re being cheated.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by owem19(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2023
Corruption renewed.. Renewed corruption.. mtchewww I pity Nigerians
Smithkafors:
As if Buhari did not approve the same thing. See them above, the same set of paid people.

What’s the difference between these houses and the one approved by Buhari and carried out by Fashola?.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2023
Lol those nyaamiiri flat.heads attach by force will always try to be clever by half by forcing Niger Delta into their frustration and negativity

If something positive happens in their region, you won't see them talking about ND, but if it's negative they will look for partner in ND to find solace and comfort grin grin grin
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm not being cheated I only make sacrifices for the love of Nigeria... Ipob miscreants and pityobi people's plan is just to destroy Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Lol those nyaamiiri flat.heads attach by force will always try to be clever by half by forcing Niger Delta into their frustration and negativity

If something positive happens in their region, you won't see them talking about ND, but if it's negative they will look for partner in ND to find solace and comfort grin grin grin
we know there modus operandi... And that's why we can never be on the same page with them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2023
So Ibo states don't collects allocations from FG, what about Ibo representatives in FG, what about Oil deprivation and FG projects like ND bridge etc? Continue fooling yourself and making off what your not!!

You can only deceive your fellow flat.heads
EmekaA125:

You dey mad walahi. Everything you see in SouthEast came to existence as a result of resilience and enterprising nature of Igbos. There's no Federal presence in SouthEast.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2023
They perfectly know all these but constantly continue to lie to themselves! They suffer from Stockholm syndrome, where their leaders continue pointing fingers at FG. They suffer from inferiority complex, where they belittle FG efforts so they can feel superior to others!

They want people to swallow whatever propaganda they throw because when they discuss in bear parlour, that's the lie they normally tell themselves
georgeakins:

Go and ask your greedy Ibo leaders.

Ibo states collet allocations from FG. Is it your useless enterprise you use in paying salaries and providing the substandard amenities that litter your backward region?

Shagari built housing units in all states, if there's none in in your backward region , you should ask Alex Ekwueme and other greedy Ibo leaders in NPN. They must have stolen the money.

Ibos have the worst leaders in the history of Nigeria, but they are afraid to challenge them. Instead, they would be complaining about Awolowo, MKO, Oshinbajo, Jagaban, Fashola, Sanwo Olu, Ambode, etc

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by odduduwa: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Even if Nigeria is to be divided, u think we'll join you people in the east abi.. na una gullible pass go ask una ancestor Agui ironsi for him grave
Yoruba
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Fulaninigger: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2023
There is nothing special about the strides of Ibo like how you desperately try to make people believe. SE has enjoyed FG projects just like every region, we are not asking you to believe, but we don't let you deceive us!!

Emeka, let Niger Delta speak for themselves, your not their spokesman. Stop with all the fake love and attach by force
EmekaA125:

Audio housing units. Know people's priority before embarking on a project. Same way Buhari funded Kano-Maradi railway that leads to nowhere with zero return on investment.

What about Niger Delta people. No housing units for una ??
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Princeyoungd2: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2023
We will save your word and repost by 2027.
What a bunch of delusional generation that believes good will come from evil.
Of your so called president had any good will how can you loose your own state landslide.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Princeyoungd2: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Saved for 2027.
IconicR:
Asiwajummm
This man will transform Nigeria
Mark my words
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2023
Princeyoungd2:
Saved for 2027.
I'll be married and be done having kids by then.
And will be busy to have time for this forum
So we talking about now
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Princeyoungd2: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Dennisochampa:
..... If e no do, problem... Now he's doing, you dey assume say na avenue to loot money.... When will you ever be positive in your life??

Why will he be positive, same way you built lagos now you want to build Nigeria, and the lagos you built rejected you during the elections.
You see Nigerians we deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Princeyoungd2: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2023
ipobcannibals:
Why should the government construct anything for an ungrateful bunch of haters who will never appreciate anything good? You Igbos love and worship those who bring you death and destruction like Ojukwu, namadi cownu and Simon Ekpa, but hate those who bring you life and development like late Chuba Okadigbo and Alex Ekueme who asked you to embrace bridge building and national politics, devoid of insults and threats.

Asiwaju Tinubu as a governor allowed you all to thrive in his administration by appointing 3 Igbos into his cabinet, but curse and insults is what you all visited him with. So he’s paying you folks back in your own coin.
In politics, monkey Dey work, monkey Dey chop!

You are a very stupid idiot. Take this to the bank anytime.
Why did you not win the lagos he built, why did he not win any state with reasonable IGR.
A president won presidential election by killing and voiding electoral process and you are hailing him Jagaban that knows how to play politics.
Later the same you bunch will demand justice at work, in business or in day to day life events.
Hypocrites of another level.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by FuckDModz: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2023
grin

Niger Delta/ SS is not a region with a common interest.

They will continue to lose out until they come together and support the total restructuring of the country.

Sibbb:
Niger delta the cash cow of the country remains the biggest losers
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Sabadon(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Even if Nigeria is to be divided, u think we'll join you people in the east abi.. na una gullible pass go ask una ancestor Agui ironsi for him grave
I am from Delta state my nigga
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Sabadon(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Appletek:

You are pained that SS people are wise enough to reject your ipob madness.
why do you all have these conclusion, I am from Delta state. So anyone standing up for the truth is ipob
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by tishbite42: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2023
misano:

One day, Niger Delta will have that break. It's really sad.
They're not serious
U leave your elder brother to roll with your enemy and still fight your elder brother
Things no go go well
If the Igbos reacted violently, Abacha would not have killed Saro-Wiwa
But no Igbo would be foolish to do so
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by tishbite42: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Zorn:
do you understand the niger delta states.
I'm Anioma from Delta State
Asaba to be precise
What do you want to tell me?!
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Abufo: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Sabadon:
extremely docile set of people mtchwwww

kaikai induced lethargy.......very insipid people! na where Igbo people dey dem dey form godzilla!!!
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Zorn: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2023
tishbite42:

I'm Anioma from Delta State
Asaba to be precise
What do you want to tell me?!
I dont care about where you're from , but i need to remind you that Abia is also part of Niger delta state too, i think imo and ondo is also there. Some of you make arguement of what you know nothing about.
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Dennisochampa: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2023
Princeyoungd2:

Why will he be positive, same way you built lagos now you want to build Nigeria, and the lagos you built rejected you during the elections.
You see Nigerians we deserve the leaders we get.

Lagos is one state...

Nigeria is a combination of different states...

Majority voted for him...

He's the president of both Lagos and all Nigeria...

So what's your point
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by SmartyPants(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Irony1:

Tell me which part? Are you saying the north? What are their state governors doing. Oga thisbyour comment no necessary biko

The part of Nigeria that is stricken by poverty and war. How much can their state governors do?? These are states with the lowest allocations. Come on! Where is your humanity??
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Princeyoungd2: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Lagos is one state...

Nigeria is a combination of different states...

Majority voted for him...

He's the president of both Lagos and all Nigeria...

So what's your point

My point is the president has nothing to offer Nigeria as a nation on 3 premise.
1. If you buy your way to power, you will want to get the money back.
2. The ministerial appointment and senate president is a clear indication thieves will run this nation.
3. We can not expect miracle from a man with zero credibility.
Are we not tired of presidents with baggagies. How can we not know the history of our own president.
Education
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by tishbite42: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zorn:
I dont care about where you're from , but i need to remind you that Abia is also part of Niger delta state too, i think imo and ondo is also there. Some of you make arguement of what you know nothing about.
You must be drunk on Tinubu's urine
Re: Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others by Kumtea: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
We don't have Fulani community in Benue state, federal government should steer clear off Benue land. If there is a Fulani community in Borno state, the ranch should be built there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Causes Pandemonium In Sokoto / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC / Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.