Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky (191 Views)

Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband / Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by Usmanissa247(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Happy Birthday To The Lens Polytechnic Offa Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky

Busy Brain Writes

Today is special and significant in the life of a remarkable leader, a financial expert, an administrator per excellence, Heisten of thought, builder of talents and a great mentor, Dr. Azeez Issa Bukky.

Birthday is special and distinctive and its distinctive nature is refined in wishes and goodwill messages from friends, families, employees, colleagues, subordinates, and contemporaries from afar and near. By now, heaps of messages would have flooded Dr. Issa's phones with many lots of gifts and picture frame presentations, not because of being the proprietor of Lens Polytechnic Offa but because of his reserved humility and respect for all and sundry.

Dr. Azeez is a man of the people. His dictates and exemplary lifestyle do not only reflect his refined simplicity but that of a man of timber and caliber with inestimable value.

The free flow of any organization or institution depends on a finesse leader, a finesse leader is always pragmatic and diplomatic. Dr. Azeez Issa's diplomacy and pragmatism are embedded in his charismatic tendency to build human capacity for economic growth and national development. His intellectual prowess has produced leaders who are making waves in their various fields of endeavors and has equally placed him high among notable scholars of repute in the field of accounting; he is not just knowledgeable, he is a reservoir of knowledge making remarkable impacts in the lives of the people around him.

Dr. Azeez Issa identifies and discovers distinctive talents who find a threshold in collective and individual strength. Through his distinctive ability, he solidifies his leadership formation with an intellectual squad with motivation and a committed spirit. He is a complete visionary leader in many ways. Still, his face always wears a pleasing smiles. He is a rare mankind who comes with a highly humane personality.

Impressively, every 9th of September marks the day a rare gem was born into a noble family in Offa, the ancient town in Kwara State. Dr. Issa Azeez is a renowned academician with affluence, influence, and investment in education. He is like Iroko Tree in the field of Financial Accounting. His personality as a public figure and humble background reflect his kind, generous, cordial, and interpersonal relationships among staffers and the people around him.

Like the word of Shakespeare, greatness can be inborn, inherited, and can be attained through hard work and diligence, Dr. Azeez is a beneficiary of God's favour with the three tiers of greatness. He is born great, he inherited greatness and acquired it through hard work and diligence. His high level of intelligence and intellectual capacity as an academic scholar does not stop him from relating freely and harmoniously with his subordinates. His humility is refined in his simplicity.

Allah says in the Holy Quran that those who spend charitably in the course of religion, he has provided a reserved place for them in paradise, to buttress this are those martyrs who were given the certificates to paradise right from their lifetime. Those martyrs still remain and alive spending for charity. They are in different localities assisting people and giving hope to the hopeless.

Dr. Azeez Issa in no doubt, is one of the rare gems on earth whose existence remains a blessing to the mankind, to his family, and to the entire Lens Polytechnic community.

Offa is blessed with notable illustrious sons and daughters making waves in different fields of endeavor across the globe. Dr. Azeez Issa is one of these numerous numbers of fulfilled Offa sons. He sees the world as transient and beyond himself, he is like one of the heroes that found their ways into the pages of History as a subject.

This year's birthday like others is blessed and fulfilled, may you continue to experience God's unlimited favor, blessing, and protection in all ramifications. May your wishes and desires come to pass and may all your missions for the Lens institutions be accomplished beyond imagination.

Happy Birthday to the man with a progressive lens, May it not be the last celebration on earth. I wish you many more prosperous years ahead in more wealth and sound health.

Happy Birthday to you sir. Cheers!

*#BUSY BRAIN*
*#09/09/2023*

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by kasim155: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Happy birthday to him. I wish him LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Mtcheww
Why waste your time if he's not a nairalander
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by DonroxyII: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww
Why waste your time if he's not a nairalander
He is a Nairalander cheesy ... Don't Ask me his Moniker cuz I don't Know ....

Boda Isa with his Gappy Teeth Smiling ... Get to Him & You are Solved ... If He Can't, He would know someone who Can ....

Happy Birthday Sir... Many More Prosperity, Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
He is a Nairalander cheesy ... Don't Ask me his Moniker cuz I don't Know ....

Boda Isa with his Gappy Teeth Smiling ... Get to Him & You are Solved ... If He Can't, He would know someone who Can ....

Happy Birthday Sir... Many More Prosperity, Amen.
Tell me his monika, let me see him πŸ˜‚
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by DonroxyII: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Tell me his monika, let me see him πŸ˜‚
He is Married ooo grin ... Cuz Hmmmm .... grin ....

As ur Skin be make u no snatch person Husband cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
He is Married ooo grin ... Cuz Hmmmm .... grin ....

As ur Skin be make u no snatch person Husband cheesy
No be married men do pass these days abegi
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by DonroxyII: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
No be married men do pass these days abegi
Lol, I know wan make you put am for trouble jhare .... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, I know wan make you put am for trouble jhare .... grin
Funny 🀣
He can't be in trouble and besides his religion permits him to more than one woman
πŸ˜‚
Re: Happy Birthday To The Proprietor, Dr. Azeez Yisa Bukky by DonroxyII: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Funny 🀣
He can't be in trouble and besides his religion permits him to more than one woman
πŸ˜‚
You ain't Never-Ever gonna Be a Second Wife to A Man ....

I bet you can't even marry a Baby Daddy or Divorcee...

Na Ochara Man U dey Find , No be Tokunbo Second Hand ...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay School Fees Anymore In Public Schools From Primary 1 To JSS3- Soludo / Subjects That Should Be Mandatory In School / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.