Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Subscribe Dstv With Your Phone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Subscribe Dstv With Your Phone (944 Views)

Revolutionize Your TV Experience: Koinwa App Lets You Pay For Dstv With Bitcoin / I Want To Subscribe Dstv Compact Package For A Year / How To Subscribe On IROKOTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe Dstv With Your Phone by promisefosterc: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Through USSD Code

To subscribe to DStv, you can use the USSD code by dialing *389*9*smartcard number# on your phone. Select DStv from the menu that will appear on your screen. Then, select your preferred package; DStv Yanga, Padi, Confam, Compact, Compact Plus or Premium. After selecting your preferred package, you can make your payments.

To subscribe to any DStv, you can do it online. Just log in to the DStv website. Sign up. On the menu bar, Press the Pay link and Pay Now button. Then enter the requested personal details. Select your preferred package and make payments with any payment method you like from the option.

Through DStv App

Through ATM

Just visit an ATM stand, Insert your ATM card, and enter your 4-digit PIN. Choose Pay Bills from the options. Choose your account type, and the option "DStv" will show on the screen. Choose your DStv bouquet, insert your Smart card number, and click Accept.

MTN Data Plans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can You Tell Me This / Roger And Me-michael Moore / "i Would If I Could"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.