Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Car Home!! Your Dream Car Is Available And Affordable Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Home!! Your Dream Car Is Available And Affordable Here (485 Views)

A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Home!! Your Dream Car Is Available And Affordable Here by richempire1: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Car Home!! Your Dream Car Is Available And Affordable Here by richempire1: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Still available
Re: Car Home!! Your Dream Car Is Available And Affordable Here by CaDhapo(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money?

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in driving and vehicle maintenance.

I am ready for Hire purchase agreement with full eligible and verifiable guarantor's to be provided

I reside in a secured environment, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Abule Egba Axis, Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 08109556524

(1) (Reply)

Driverless Car Produced By Baidu Completes Test Run On Beijing Roads / Driving Is One Thing We Do With Strong Heart. / Engine High Itself At Rest.... Cause Of The Problem Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.