Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit (4244 Views)

City Boy: President Tinubu Looking Dapper, Younger, Suave (picture) / President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Looking Fresh Like A Teenager (picture) / Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Nonny95: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tinubu looking left alone at the G2O summit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Nonny95: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by TemplarLandry: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Cry Harderr!
🀣

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by socialmediaman: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chei πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Respect is earned, can never be bought.

The international community know that this man is too corrupt to be in there midst . Dem no even send him papa πŸ˜‚

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Where's is the context? Produce the original picture or video and let us judge.
Dumb propaganda. There's no doubt many Obidients will believe this. They are easily fooled.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by triple996(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Is it that u guys are sick or what. Tinubu is really dealing with u guys

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Acekidc4(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Keep Wailing 😩 the Lord is your Strength!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:
Where's is the context? Produce the original picture or video and let us judge.
Dumb propaganda.
When they catch you , you will start looking for ways to wriggle you way out of humiliation

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

When they catch you , you will start looking for ways to wriggle you way out of humiliation

What humiliation please? He just secured $14 billion dollars investment for Nigeria. Did he do that by being ignored?
People will take you more seriously if you make your propaganda with more sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Femich18(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The international community know that this man is too corrupt to be in there midst . Dem no even send him papa πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:

What humiliation please? He just secured $14 billion dollars investment for Nigeria. Did he do that by being ignored?
People will take you more seriously if you make your propaganda with more sense.
$14billion my rosy ass . You must really think that all Nigerians are fools

No be only $14billion

$14 billion and they abandoned him like that instead of charting the way forward with him one on one in this meeting .

Tinubu is a nobody in this gathering .

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

$14billion my rosy ass . You must really think that all Nigerians are fools

No be only $14billion

$14 billion and they abandoned him like that instead of charting the way forward with him one on one in this meeting .

Tinubu is a nobody in this gathering .

No sensible person will take this cheap and poorly done nonsense seriously. You need better materials. I was so impressed by your Elsudani innovation that I took it as a moniker.
Remember that foreign media took it up, something of that nature. Not this joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Fugazy2023: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
This ipob people have sure damaged brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:

No sensible person will take this cheap and poorly done nonsense seriously. You need better materials. I was so impressed by your Elsudani innovation that I took it as a moniker.
Remember that foreign media took it up, something of that nature. Not this joke.
Guy, Tinubu was left standing alone in this gathering

They didn't rate him at all

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, Tinubu was left standing alone in this gathering

They didn't rate him at all

Produce the video of the moment he was left alone. Not a cropped picture. Can you do that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Sharpsharp00123: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

u igbos always looking to choke on mediocrity

But Ogbeni u vowed not to use this account again but now u are here

Shame no dey catch u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Produce the video of moment he was left alone. Not a cropped picture. Can you do that?
No you should do that since you've claimed that someone was cropped out in the picture .

You should show us the original copy and I will post the video to confirm that this photo is not cropped like you've said.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos always looking to choke on mediocrity

But Ogbeni u vowed not to use this account again but now u are here

Shame no dey catch u?
use your main moniker , stop hiding under a strange moniker to spew your usual trash .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No you should do that since you've claimed that someone was cropped out in the picture .

You should show us the original copy and I will post the video to confirm that this photo is not cropped like you've said.

The picture is obviously cropped. You made the allegation that he was ignored, so the burden of proof is on you.
Convince us, lest this join the others in the garbage bin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by kettykings: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
I told someone some time ago that it is only in south west and Lagos that this man has any ratings, take him in the committee of nations and he will be cut to size. If these was during pdp era, Nigeria would have been invited to join brinks on a platter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Seefinish: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Is like blue kaftan is now his uniform?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by PrinceOfLagos: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
kettykings:
I told someone some time ago that it is only in south west and Lagos that this man has any ratings, take him in the committee of nations and he will be cut to size. If these was during pdp era, Nigeria would have been invited to join brinks on a platter
He's not respected even in Lagos

Tinubu is just forcing himself on people to like him in Lagos . The presidential election in Lagos affirmed to this fact

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by iammo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool

Nigeria is not member of G20, he was invited as a guest and observer

As a guest his interaction is limited

One thing is certain Biter Obi will never enter any of Nigerian Presidential Jet, AsoRock, President Mercedes Benz convoy as a President GCFR

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by EmeeNaka: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Operation discuss with your mate in the sideline.
Unfortunately, our president has no mate to discuss with. He is also black, to add insult to injury.
I feel pity for him. The leaders in the table opposite to Tinubu were looking at him with side eye.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by RomanGreen: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Did you believe the bullocks they keep telling you folks🀣🀣, you guys are a lot dumber than I imagined. That's how Buhari was securing imaginary deals up and down and nothing was seen on ground. Stop living in fools paradise, wake up to reality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by EmeeNaka: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Nonny95: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

Nigeria is not member of G20, he was invited as a guest and observer

As a guest his interaction is limited

One thing is certain Biter Obi will never enter any of Nigerian Presidential Jet, AsoRock, President convoy as a President GCFR

Oh really?
But you wrote a list of billionaires that went with him despite being just a guestπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by Nonny95: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
RomanGreen:

Did you believe the bullocks they keep telling you folks🀣🀣, you guys are a lot dumber than I imagined. That's how Buhari was securing imaginary deals up and down and nothing was seen on ground. Stop living in fools paradise, wake up to reality

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by iammo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nonny95:

Oh really?
But you wrote a list of billionaires that went with him despite being just a guestπŸ˜‚

Sure 2 days ahead of the summit they had sidelines events and meetings

Haven't you attended a business or religious summit before

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit by ElSudani: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
RomanGreen:

This is how you argue when you have nothing to say.
Could I be dumber than people who believed Buhari died and he was replaced by one Jubril Elsudani from Sudan?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund / Biafran Radio Station Broadcasting In Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Port Harcou / Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.