Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Am Seeking For A Full Time Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Seeking For A Full Time Job (455 Views)

I am seeking for a Glass Bottle Manufacturing Job / Help!!! i am seeking for a Job In Ibadan / How To Turn Your Internship Into A Full Time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Seeking For A Full Time Job by Pupanchy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hello there.
Please I'm in need of a job, I've been home all day and depression is really affecting my life, please any in at hand that you can help me with to survivei have a valid driver license of 5 years and a LASDRI of a year, I'm also good in Operating computers and lots more, please do not hesitate to message me via WhatsApp or call on 08087022813 thanks
Re: I Am Seeking For A Full Time Job by 2Emperor: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just check this out.....

*REGISTER THIS AS E DEY HOT 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 MAKE 3USDT DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME , THIS BONUS ENDS ONCE $1million IS DISBURSED BY THE COMPANY*

Click on the link below 👇

h tt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Register with your phone number.

Login and u are given $200 which u can't withdraw but qualifies u for 3 trading per day of less than 2 minutes per trading

Click on *Quantify*

Click on the Bitcoin eye to trade ,once the first one is complete ,click on it again and same the 3rd time

U can withdraw your profit .

Note: you can only withdraw d profit u are making daily ,so don't think of withdrawing the 200usdt cos that's what u used to trade with. Minimum withdrawal to your wallet is 10 UDST.

htt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Just adjust the https

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! / I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company / What Are The Expected Likely Questions Ibedc Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.