Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) (36719 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Why does the Nigeria Police have poor maintenance culture. Are their heads all empty in the NPF
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Typing:

None is INNOSON
And they say they want to grow the economy.
Same government seeking foreign investment can't encourage it's local manufacturing sector through patronage.
Hypocrisy
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
duro4chang:
Must it?
Then what's your president doing in India looking for investors
India was grown by indians, what's stopping your governments from buying locally to grow the local economy.
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Then what's your president doing in India looking for investors
India was grown by indians, what's stopping your governments from buying locally to grow the local economy.
Stop disgracing yourself. We are talking about donation of vehicles to the police in Ekiti state here you are talking about India. Have you lost your sense of reasoning?
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop disgracing yourself. We are talking about donation of vehicles to the police in Ekiti state here you are talking about India. Have you lost your sense of reasoning?
Nor be buy them buy these vehicles, abi na up dey fall from
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Nor be buy them buy these vehicles, abi na up dey fall from
What actually are you talking about? Or may I ask what is your problem?
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
duro4chang:
What actually are you talking about? Or may I ask what is your problem?
Well, i don't expect you to understand, giving your sense of reasoning which largely inform your choices of leadership over the years which has turned out to be very bad in taste.

The most important aspect for the survival of any business is patronage. As without the customer, there can be no product/ service... One would have expected the government to champion the campaign to by locally to grow the local economy if they truly want it to grow.
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
I hope the Men in black maintain this equipments well. Good development in the right direction
We will resell it in 1 week.
Imagine paying a family man 45000 naira a month
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by Kayluka100: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
This men in black will get strength to de disturb guys in ado again
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by Jaflex07(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Is that what your father told your mother?
and this is what you will tell your generation in whole
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2023
kiddkash:

We will resell it in 1 week.
Imagine paying a family man 45000 naira a month

🙄🙄
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Well, i don't expect you to understand, giving your sense of reasoning which largely inform your choices of leadership over the years which has turned out to be very bad in taste.

The most important aspect for the survival of any business is patronage. As without the customer, there can be no product/ service... One would have expected the government to champion the campaign to by locally to grow the local economy if they truly want it to grow.

Trash as usual!
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by merits(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2023
fuckJones:
do you always drinks alomo bitters or you are bitter by nature?

No, it's your filthy and your gonorrhea purse I dey take before I come online.
Re: Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na di coco be that.
Acekidc4:
I hope the Men in black maintain this equipments well. Good development in the right direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.