Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) (46845 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by WriterNig: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
By Zlatti71 @djuric_zlatko

🇷🇺 President Vladimir Putin discussed with nuclear scientists how to choose a wife.

Putin: "Good luck to you in your study of neutrinos!"

Scientist: "And in search of a wife."

Putin: "It is not known what is more important. No, I’m not joking: you come across some girl who’s not very keen on science, and what will you do? You’ll forget about neutrinos, right?"

Scientist: "I found a formula: there must be a wife who is an architect."

Putin: "Why an architect?"

Scientist: "It’s like a person of art. You know, a building has a soul, and the architect breathes life into it. She must feel the beauty of the universe. In the same way a physicist and mathematician feels this beauty of the universe."

Putin: "She must think in images. I see. You know what, just as your institution should not be limited to some kind of stereotypes, you too - do not limit yourself to the stereotypes that she must be an architect, and that’s it. Otherwise you will run into some kind of wall. Select a person who thinks in images, and this can be a person from a variety of professions."

Scientist: "Okay, Vladimir Vladimirovich, I’ll take it into account and write it down."

Putin: “No, no, it’s only your choice”.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by WriterNig: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by WriterNig: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
👍🏻Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

308 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
This Putin is very small in size but too troublesome

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
What sort of news is this. Next will be Putin teaching Russian nuclear scientists how to flush their poop. undecided

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by benuejosh: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Their problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Fulaninigger: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Like SE, very small in size but troublesome grin

Erosion and potopoto will soon finish the remaining land grin
PrinceOfLagos:
This Putin is very small in size but too troublesome

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What’s his gps location so Ukraine can bomb the morafvcker into dust

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Mide3367: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin

Black strap Molasses available for sell in large volume..
Location is ijebu ode.
Minimum order is 25litres(16,500#)

Reach me on WhatsApp +2347015585967

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Country that works and know what they want.

Blacks are more concerned with their tribe being in control, irrespective of whether the person has bad track record, against another contender that will lead with the truth

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
This one likes noise too much…

If you want to use your nuclear weapon, use it and stop all these childish display of nuclear prowess. All I know is, even you and your families will not be spared of the consequences whenever you try to.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by cjudy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Ewu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by backtovillage: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

You are wicked 😹

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by franchasofficia: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
lol
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by jeromestarks: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Putin will never advice them to pick a woman fvcked and mounted by many men.

No one is happy with a woman he did not disvirgin, they're just pretending.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by UcheKingsley1: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Be honest, can you talk with Putin without carefully selecting choice of your words? grin grin

It can be very difficult, to avoid problem from points misinterpretation.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Igboslayer: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Obi: I totally won the election!
INEC: Actually, you came in third place.
Obi: I object! Let's take this to court.

Court: So, Obi, what's the deal?
Obi: Your Honors, I'm here to snatch back my "so-called" mandate.

Court: Mandate, you say? Who swiped it?
Obi: INEC did! They're the culprits!

Court: INEC, care to defend your innocence?
INEC: Your Honors, Obi's just a stand-up comedian. Ask him for some proof!

Court: Obi, any witnesses to this comedy?
Obi: My devoted group, Your Honor. They're convinced I'm the champ.

Court: Dear Obidients, got any receipts?
Obidients: Well, on Twitter, we showered millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's rivals, but INEC missed the memo.

Court: INEC, why the oversight?
INEC: Your Honors, we tally votes, not tweets.

Court: Obi, any other star witnesses?
Obi: My pastors!

Court: Pastors, what's your spiel?
Pastors: We prophesied Obi's win a million times, but INEC ignored our divine wisdom.

Court: INEC, any comment on this prophecy?
INEC: Your Honors, we're vote counters, not fortune tellers.

Court: Obi, so your A-team is the social media insult champs and the pulpit prophets?
Obi: Yep, that's my dream team! 😂

Court: Well then, Obi, your mandate is with the Twitter trolls and the pulpit preachers. You can be the President of Insults and Prophecies!

CASE DISMISSED! 😂😂

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Putin is so witty #respect

3 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
I thought Putin was supposed to be a devil? That's a nice dialogue.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by jegaxe(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Putin my man.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Putin is a true definition of Odogwu

6 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by drips8(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
He probably said this because a lot of scientists are socially awkward or inept.

He wants the nerds to move with their fellow nerds, doesn't want them to lose focus.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmm..
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
This man is dining with d devil
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What’s his gps location so Ukraine can bomb the morafvcker into dust

You think you are invisible? You better be careful about how you talk about Putin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
PurestBoy:

You think you are invisible? You better be careful about how you talk about Putin

That dwarf? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigeria should just annoy Putin.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by JohnnA1: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Vladimir Putin... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
I was anxious to hear his opinion. Great he said they (wives) can be from a variety of profession as well as saying it is all a matter of their own choices.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.