Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) (46888 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by prinsam30: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
putin my man, the almighty slayer of the America

3 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
So? Now what?
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Fulaninigger: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Obi should be a stand up comedian or skit maker
Igboslayer:
Obi: I totally won the election!
INEC: Actually, you came in third place.
Obi: I object! Let's take this to court.

Court: So, Obi, what's the deal?
Obi: Your Honors, I'm here to snatch back my "so-called" mandate.

Court: Mandate, you say? Who swiped it?
Obi: INEC did! They're the culprits!

Court: INEC, care to defend your innocence?
INEC: Your Honors, Obi's just a stand-up comedian. Ask him for some proof!

Court: Obi, any witnesses to this comedy?
Obi: My devoted group, Your Honor. They're convinced I'm the champ.

Court: Dear Obidients, got any receipts?
Obidients: Well, on Twitter, we showered millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's rivals, but INEC missed the memo.

Court: INEC, why the oversight?
INEC: Your Honors, we tally votes, not tweets.

Court: Obi, any other star witnesses?
Obi: My pastors!

Court: Pastors, what's your spiel?
Pastors: We prophesied Obi's win a million times, but INEC ignored our divine wisdom.

Court: INEC, any comment on this prophecy?
INEC: Your Honors, we're vote counters, not fortune tellers.

Court: Obi, so your A-team is the social media insult champs and the pulpit prophets?
Obi: Yep, that's my dream team! πŸ˜‚

Court: Well then, Obi, your mandate is with the Twitter trolls and the pulpit preachers. You can be the President of Insults and Prophecies!

CASE DISMISSED! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Fulaninigger: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin grin grin
backtovillage:

You are wicked 😹
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin grin
Fulaninigger:
Like SE, very small in size but troublesome grin

Erosion and potopoto will soon finish the remaining land grin
like your father grin
Fulaninigger:

like your father

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

I see you're a FULANI, ESN is waiting for you inside our forest.
You like green grass Right? Come to our forest and eat one.
Make we blala your Yansh, like Muhammed blala Ayisha Yansh

3 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This Putin is very small in size but too troublesome
Wike, Ribadu, Oshiomole, El-Rufai ....

I never see a short Man who is not troublesome.

Uzodinma also seem like a short man...

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Onlinebar: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
My babe must be a mathematician........no compromise grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sabadon:
Putin is so witty #respect
He's a mass murderer. He bombs hospitals, schools, theaters and supermarkets, usually in the day time.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Putin doesn’t give 2 f*cks about insults, he is still doing his thing
.. All of you insulting him, he doesn't even know you people sef, why waste your time?

4 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by saheed24(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
Putin will never advice them to pick a woman fvcked and mounted by many men.

No one is happy with a woman he did not disvirgin, they're just pretending.

True grin
But this is.so deep
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Albertone(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ»Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

Linking Nazi with US and NATO can get you in trouble. Telling people to share to show support for it can get you in greater trouble.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ»Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
USA na father anytime, no be by like and share.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Btruth: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Does he have one? 🀷
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kudoz to Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by JohnnA1: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Onlinebar:
My babe must be a mathematician........no compromise grin
"In Putin's voice": find someone who is good with numbers, so you have a wider range of option fields, not necessarily a mathematician."

2 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by mrksquare: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Small people always suffer from Napoleon complex. That's one feature about them.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
As much as I dislike some of Putin’s approach to issues however, I can’t but admire his deep passion for anything Russia. He is obsessed with Russia and I hope African leaders could be half as obsessed with their home countries the way he does Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
look the person dem dey say him dey loose....

2 Likes

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by heykims(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

U are a troublemaker
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If you know him very well, you will notice that he is not troublesome, he lives by basic principles. His approach is fatalism to life threatening issues and systems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Cheapgadget(f): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
The other western leader is lecturing how to connect nut and nut together so they can reduce human population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
What sort of news is this. Next will be Putin teaching Russian nuclear scientists how to flush their poop. undecided
You are wrong. The next one would be Putin teaching russian soldiers how to last long in bed.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Mombebe: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

And Almajiri,cow dung and terrorism will finish your remaining land as well.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Shimran(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
[img][/img]
Igboslayer:
Obi: I totally won the election!
INEC: Actually, you came in third place.
Obi: I object! Let's take this to court.

Court: So, Obi, what's the deal?
Obi: Your Honors, I'm here to snatch back my "so-called" mandate.

Court: Mandate, you say? Who swiped it?
Obi: INEC did! They're the culprits!

Court: INEC, care to defend your innocence?
INEC: Your Honors, Obi's just a stand-up comedian. Ask him for some proof!

Court: Obi, any witnesses to this comedy?
Obi: My devoted group, Your Honor. They're convinced I'm the champ.

Court: Dear Obidients, got any receipts?
Obidients: Well, on Twitter, we showered millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's rivals, but INEC missed the memo.

Court: INEC, why the oversight?
INEC: Your Honors, we tally votes, not tweets.

Court: Obi, any other star witnesses?
Obi: My pastors!

Court: Pastors, what's your spiel?
Pastors: We prophesied Obi's win a million times, but INEC ignored our divine wisdom.

Court: INEC, any comment on this prophecy?
INEC: Your Honors, we're vote counters, not fortune tellers.

Court: Obi, so your A-team is the social media insult champs and the pulpit prophets?
Obi: Yep, that's my dream team! πŸ˜‚

Court: Well then, Obi, your mandate is with the Twitter trolls and the pulpit preachers. You can be the President of Insults and Prophecies!

CASE DISMISSED! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Dimehook: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
WriterNig:
By Zlatti71 @djuric_zlatko

πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί President Vladimir Putin discussed with nuclear scientists how to choose a wife.

He's teaching them how not to marry a Delilah

1 Like

Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Abifarin16: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Small pepper na eim dey pepper pass.
Re: Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

That dwarf? 🀣🀣🀣🀣
sha don't come/move/stay close me for the next 48 hrs.Eyes are on you from moscow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.