Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Final Year At Stake - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Final Year At Stake (236 Views)

Pls Help Me Before 11:59pm, My Career Is At Stake / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Final Year At Stake by flawlessjimmy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
if you're less busy, please take out time to view my student portal on LAUTECH dot edu dot ng
below the page is an undergraduate section that allows you to check out my student portal for self confirmation
Matric number= 180991
password= 08179af
I've been unable to pay my tuition fee since 400l and as a result, I missed out on some exams in the first semester, exams was not carried in second semester because of IT.
I'm currently in 500l and I won't be able to write exams when it begins on Monday, 11th September, 2023. I'm dropping this here because I have no other way, please come to my aid.
0 9 0 7 0 9 7 1 1 7 4 that's my number

Re: My Final Year At Stake by olamoses75(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
flawlessjimmy:
if you're less busy, please take out time to view my student portal on LAUTECH dot edu dot ng
below the page is an undergraduate section that allows you to check out my student portal for self confirmation
Matric number= 180991
password= 08179af
I've been unable to pay my tuition fee since 400l and as a result, I missed out on some exams in the first semester, exams was not carried in second semester because of IT.
I'm currently in 500l and I won't be able to write exams when it begins on Monday, 11th September, 2023. I'm dropping this here because I have no other way, please come to my aid.
0 9 0 7 0 9 7 1 1 7 4 that's my number
visit your HOD and explain everything to him/her. There's nothing much anyone can help you with here. And delete your portal login you posted here, cus it makes no sense.
Re: My Final Year At Stake by Conqueror469: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
I think his very right listen to the comment

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lesson Teacher? / Studying At The University Of South Wales UK | All You Should Know / 20 Cheapest University In Australia For International Students Without IELTS 202

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.