Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia (7708 Views)

Photo: Female Fighters Form Fierce Christian Militia To Take On ISIS In Syria / Kenyan Army Destroys Somalia's Al Shabaab Where US Army Was Defeated / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 4:28am On Nov 15, 2011
ok, right on
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by pendo89(f): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2011
^ what is right on now ??  angry angry angry. Don't just post if you have nothing to say. Its not a thread making competition for christs sake.
Read and move on.That is why I call them updates. I dont want a thread full of rubbish.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2011
KENYA MUST CLEAN THE BAD GUYS WITHOUT MERCY. WE ARE NOT IN CHURCH HERE, WE ARE AT WAR. WE MUST WIN . WE MUST PUSH ALSHABAAB TERRORISTS INTO SOMALIA AND STARVE THEM THERE.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2011
KENYA NAVY SHOULD ESCALATE THE SINKING OF THE ALSHAAB BOATS. KENYANS WHO ABUSE OUR ILANI, SHOULD SINK WITH THE ALSHAABAB. THE COASTAL KENYA PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER GO TO THE OCEAN FOR FISHING AT ALL.

THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA SHOULD SUPPORT OUR TRUE KENYAN FISHERMEN, BY GIVING THEM A CHEQUE WORTH THEIR TROUBLE AT SEE UNTIL THE WAR ENDS. WE SHOULD NOT BE GIVING FOOD TO THE REBELS IN SOMALIA AND KILLING OUR OWN GENUINE FISHERMEN WITH KENYA LICENSES
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by pendo89(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2011
^^ WHAT ON GOD'S EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? angry angry
Do you even have a clue of what is happening on the ground? Cant you see how am avoiding talking rumours which you dwell on?
what cheque,what food,what elshabaab boats,what about Ilani? where is english? angry
And what do you mean by 'COASTAL PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER GO FISHING AGAIN?? angry shocked
Who in his sane mind would even say that? It's like asking people to stop going to the offices for work!!
Do you know who the elshaabab are and how they are operating? what about what the goverments involved are doing?
Thanks for not replying.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:18am On Nov 18, 2011
Here again you are making a grave error. The Kenyan government has a mandate clear Kenya of ALHABAAB, in the high seas, it is important that Kenya seize the opportunity to ensure that ALL ALSHABAAB MILTIA are fully destroyed.

The Kenyan forces cannot be in the ocean sorting out who is ashabaab and who is the alley of the Kenyan government, Somalia and our other allies. Therefore, Kenya NAVAL forces must continue to destroy the extremists wherever, whenever, and with whomever they may be found. ALSHABAAB ON HORSE bark must be dealt with once and for all.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:25am On Nov 18, 2011
WAR IS DIRTY, AND SOME OF KENYAN RIGHTS WILL NEED TO BE GIVEN UP FOR A GREATER GOOD. "yes 'ILANI IMETOLEWA and its FINAL.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Being in Nairaland does not necessarily make me a Nigerian or nor does your input in Kenyan sites make you a Kenyan "Pendo89. THEREFORE STOP THE GUESSING GAME AND LETS FACE THE FACTS.

1. Kenya is at war with rebels.
2. Kenyan soldiers cannot in Kismayu tell apart who is ALSHABAAB and who is the enemy.
3. Under these extreme, circumstances I believe we should DECLARE, the WAR MEASURES ACT to deal with the rebels. Kenya and SOMALIA, UGANDA, BURUNDI, RUANDA should support and enforce the WAR Measures ACT.
4. BEFORE you ignore the facts. RESEARCH and READ and ASK how other governments have dealt with WARS such as this ONE>
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:40am On Nov 18, 2011
Kenyan "Pendo89. THEREFORE STOP THE GUESSING GAME AND LETS FACE THE FACTS.

1. Kenya is at war with rebels.
2. Kenyan soldiers cannot in Kismayu tell apart who is ALSHABAAB and who is the enemy.
3. Under these extreme, circumstances I believe we should DECLARE, the WAR MEASURES ACT to deal with the rebels. Kenya and SOMALIA, UGANDA, BURUNDI, RUANDA should support and enforce the WAR Measures ACT.
4. BEFORE you ignore the facts. RESEARCH and READ and ASK how other governments have dealt with WARS such as this ONE

YOU CANNOT DISMISS ANOTHER AS KENYAN BECAUSE YOU DIFFER IN EMPHASIS WITH THEM

sautiyakenya.com
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:47am On Nov 18, 2011
To liken myself in Nigeria as a TIVI or Tivu in no way buys me a right to statehood with Nigeria. I am a Kenyan because its my country, my flag and my right.

YES, IN TIMES OF WAR, NO KENYAN IN THE COAST, OR ANYWHERE IN KENYA SHOULD VIOLET THE ORDERS OF OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF. THE OFFICE IS KENYAN NOT TRIBAL AND ALL KENYAN SHOULD AND MUST RESPECT THE ORDERS OF THE NATION.NO EXCEPTION.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by kenyaman: 3:49am On Nov 18, 2011
To liken myself in Nigeria as a TIVI or Tivu in no way buys me a right to statehood with Nigeria. I am a Kenyan because its my country, my flag and my right.

YES, IN TIMES OF WAR, NO KENYAN IN THE COAST, OR ANYWHERE IN KENYA SHOULD VIOLET THE ORDERS OF OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF. THE OFFICE IS KENYAN NOT TRIBAL AND ALL KENYAN SHOULD AND MUST RESPECT THE ORDERS OF THE NATION.NO EXCEPTION.

VIOLETING THE ILLANI SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY SOME LAW IN OUR CONSTITITUION.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by pendo89(f): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2011
AM DONE WITH THE THREAD.

Make it a long snake like the other one with a million posts. Don't know why you don't find that weird hence my concern about your status.
TAKE TIME AND READ THROUGH YOUR POSTS THEN ASK YOURSELF
1. Why do I write in capital?
2. Why do I feel a page with so many posts yet I can simply have them all in one. There's nothing new in the other posts anyway only repeatitions.
3. Why is it so difficult to insert quote instead of copy pasting repeats? Is it cz I dont know how or what?
4. Why do I SUCK and my comments don't make any sense at all.
JUST READ THROUGH YOUR POSTS AND JUDGE YOURSELF.

I am sorry I cant engage you at all. God forbid. I will read the other threads.keep talking to yourself.

Please allow this thread to die cz its started decaying.
Re: East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia by BlackLibya: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
AM DONE WITH THE THREAD.

Make it a long snake like the other one with a million posts. Don't know why you don't find that weird hence my concern about your status.
TAKE TIME AND READ THROUGH YOUR POSTS THEN ASK YOURSELF
1. Why do I write in capital?
2. Why do I feel a page with so many posts yet I can simply have them all in one. There's nothing new in the other posts anyway only repeatitions.
3. Why is it so difficult to insert quote instead of copy pasting repeats? Is it cz I dont know how or what?
4. Why do I SUCK and my comments don't make any sense at all.
JUST READ THROUGH YOUR POSTS AND JUDGE YOURSELF.

lol, so cute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? / President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / Who Was King Idris? And Who Was Gaddafi Of Libya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.