Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan (34233 Views)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by adelekeolu(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2023
the developers do drugs everywhere
Impregnable101:
But wetin Nigerians go find for Pakistan of all places?

4 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Mandesz(m): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Japa syndrome can make go anywhere.even syria
Impregnable101:
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by slimfit1(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Tracka:
Abeg that is not Nigeria oo, do any how, you will see anyhow

It's a lie Pakistan police are follow the law

1 Like

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by arsenal33: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Timelines:
Risky thing to say in an Islamic country
in the non Islamic USA too grin

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by JaceBlaze: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Why is it that whenever West Africans land in foreign countries they all of a sudden grow these big balls to challenge law & order and authority of that country but when they are in their country of birth they can't even step up to their dictators who have undermined their human rights?🤔🤔

They form Tony Stark "Iron Man" out there but at home they are submissive housewives haha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Regex: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

Nigerians already have a bad reputation in that part of the world. Then, the next thing is challenging the police to shoot? It does not make sense. I am a strong advocate for respecting a country's laws as a foreigner. If the place tire person, move back to Nigeria. But challenging the authority and claiming right? It makes no sense.

Asian countries don't give a damn about human rights, even the rich ones like China and South Korea, especially when it comes to black African countries. Then na Pakistan? People that would maltreat a Hindu who they have similarities with. Then na black man?

Let's choose our battles and battlegrounds wisely. Anyone who wants to claim rights should do it in his country/region. I doubt a Singaporean would claim right in Pakistan sef.

Aside our ignorance, one thing I hate about every Nigerian is that we are emotional and sentimental. People challenging the police to shoot has some how become the victim and law abiding to the point they're challenging ogas at the top.

How can one be law abiding and still get police on their door post. Omo na those Nigerians cause am.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by PaNnamdi: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2023
spiSeyi:
Dem don carry empty chest beating enter Pakistan grin , Pakistani govt should not allow them to burn down Islamabad like they burn down Lagos undecided
Says a man who have not priced a bag of cement in his life.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Toktee(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Nazgul:
Whenever you find yourself outside your country, obey the rules of the country you're in. No matter how foolish it may sound to you.

Don't break their rules and claim rights, not every country is as lawless as Nigeria.

That aside, what are they looking for in Pakistan? To me, Nigeria is far better than Pakistan.
What on earth are they looking for in Pakistan?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nellybest2022(f): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Madness
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by SaLongs1(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Timelines:
Risky thing to say in an Islamic country
Where IslamAbad indeed.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Zorn: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2023
iykofias:
Don’t ever tell a Muslim man with a gun to shoot, he may oblige
Why, Is islam a mental asylum? Is islam a home for deranged?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Timtim007(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2023
Pakistan...keeeehhhh....what are they looking for there?ahhhh..
Some people should use their sense when they want to japa..
Is Nigeria not better than the Pakistan?
Hmm
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by MySolace: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2023
spiSeyi:
Dem don carry empty chest beating enter Pakistan grin , Pakistani govt should not allow them to burn down Islamabad like they burn down Lagos undecided
Lol...
Dem call name for da video?
Also, why u think say no b ur people, abi dem forbid ur people from traveling abroad?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Bakrabas: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Nazgul:
Whenever you find yourself outside your country, obey the rules of the country you're in. No matter how foolish it may sound to you.

Don't break their rules and claim rights, not every country is as lawless as Nigeria.

That aside, what are they looking for in Pakistan? To me, Nigeria is far better than Pakistan.

The set of Japa syndrome, once they hear abroad they don't care so far it's outside Nigeria
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by spiSeyi: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
1Dray:

Says a ronu pig
Why are you pained Did I mention a tribe undecided. After all everyone knows who the p!gs are and potopoto region, MNK even called u guys p!gs

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Gentew(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
spiSeyi:

They are obidients

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
spiSeyi:

Why are you pained Did I mention a tribe undecided. After all everyone knows who the p!gs are and potopoto region, MNK even called u guys p!gs

Says a born member of the Ronu brotherhood of the fallen demon. Born to be dirty as pig. Uses shit to cook soup.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2023
1Dray:

Says a born member of the Ronu brotherhood of the fallen demon. Born to be dirty as pig. Uses shit to cook soup.
Demons don’t fall only angels do. Demons are in hell so you don’t even make any sense. At least correct your bigotry to making sense or else keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by KingCold: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:
Why is it that whenever West Africans land in foreign countries they all of a sudden grow these big balls to challenge law & order and authority of that country but when they are in their country of birth they can't even step up to their dictators who have undermined their human rights?🤔🤔

They form Tony Stark "Iron Man" out there but at home they are submissive housewives haha grin
I'm waiting for them to start blaming "xenophobia"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Impregnable101:

Na drug business

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Maj196:
Nigerians are littered in every place of the earth. Smh

Those people are Ibos doing their criminal things in Pakistan.

Pakistan is worse than Nigeria in term of economy.

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:
Pakistan? Nawaoo! E get some countries wey I no fit even see myself for even for dream cheesy

It's because you're not into drug business.
Drug business strives in Pakistan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbo Amaka people are like MTN everywhere you go

They are doing their criminal things everywhere they go.
Drug business!

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Wetin Nigerians dey find for Pakistan for goodness sake?!!

Everywhere na abroad to some of una.

Na our brothers from alaigbo.
Drug business strives in Pakistan

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by georgeakins: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
pacespot:
Everybody will now be treating Nigerians like animals given what APC and INEC and judiciary have turned this country into.

It is Ibos people that go to other countries to constitute nuisance.
They mainly engage in crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Demons don’t fall only angels do. Demons are in hell so you don’t even make any sense. At least correct your bigotry to making sense or else keep shut

Satan and other demons fell from where?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:

Satan and other demons fell from where?
Satan was an angel who fell from heaven
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Satan was an angel who fell from heaven

Exactly what I'm talking about the fallen being the Ronu Brotherhood serve.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:

Exactly what I'm talking about the fallen being the Ronu Brotherhood serve.
Because we don’t worship whites like you do you think we worship Satan.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Because we don’t worship whites like you do you think we worship Satan.

What are those beings that fell from heaven apart from satan called?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:

What are those beings that fell from heaven apart from satan called?
How did you and your people end up here then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / My Trip To Malta and Gozo / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.