Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan (34236 Views)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

How did you and your people end up here then?

We came through Adam and Eve who were created by God and put in here and were given the mandate to multiply. We are the offspring of Adam and Eve, through birth.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:

We came through Adam and Eve who were created by God and put in here and were given the mandate to multiply. We are the offspring of Adam and Eve, through birth.
This place is heaven to you

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

This place is heaven to you

God created the on earth, they didn't fall from heave, like the one you are slave to.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:

God created the on earth, they didn't fall from heave, like the one you are slave to.
Mr free man if you have not noticed you’re not in heaven
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Mr free man if you have not noticed you’re not in heaven

Yes, I am on earth, and I didn't fall from heaven.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:

Yes, I am on earth, and I didn't fall from heaven.
You’re actually a brain dead bigot
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You’re actually a brain dead bigot

Says a demon worshipper of the Ronu brother cult group.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:

Says a demon worshipper of the Ronu brother cult group.
Thanks for proving my point. Nothing godly about you whatsoever
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Thanks for proving my point. Nothing godly about you whatsoever

Cornfused ronu bat.stard.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:

Cornfused ronu bat.stard.
Brain dead ipig coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Malta and Gozo / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. / Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.