Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On (38726 Views)

Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Sets December Deadline For Rellocation Of Oko-baba Saw Millers / Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jjDdFU2lo?feature=shared
wuruwuru to the answer....we all know how it ll end
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Biodun556(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:

December is not far away

2 Likes

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Boldideas: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jjDdFU2lo?feature=shared

Obj and his sympathizers from the east are yet to understand that Jagaban was ordained for the job. Ride on Jigger! May God see us through! Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Boldideas: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:

Enemies of progress!!!!😤😤😤😤😤

2 Likes

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by brain54(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Those refineries will never work optimally…

It would only be an avenue to siphon money!
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by kaludestiny10(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2023
If it works at optimum, I will be very happy for Tinubu government even though I don't have any hope on this government.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by easzypeaszy(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
You can never learn the truth from this government
even if na u visit d site today post development of wht u saw.. Ur types here on Nairaland wl still call u a Liar.. So save ur energy cuz bleep no more available to gv fr free

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2023
omniwater:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

I hope the refinery works before December to put naysayers like OBJ to shame.

More like rushing to get it commission by December while production will be till further notice.

We still dey wait for dangote to start production.

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by obi4eze(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Propaganda as usual.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by DesChyko: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2023
A great step in the right direction. Maybe it will be an overkill but imagine if work is ongoing in all 4 of them at once. Magical!

December isn't far off and achieving this deadline will be a great boost to others lying fallow. Only a matter of time before the subsidy fraud dies a natural death.

3 Likes

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Wizuman: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Obasanjo na mere mortal
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
EKONGKING:
I hope and request president to sell that refinery ,

The people working there are corrupt as said by Obasanjo .

We need a new start .

Let private sector manage it .

Or do it the PPP way.

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by NewDea4: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Fools
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Badassniggga(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Port Harcourt not Por Harcourt. I don't understand why the mods wouldn't correct that before sending this thread to the FP.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by PayEscrow: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
The only day to ever believe all this refinery news is the day start to refine anything.
We have been getting this lamba news for years on end, with billions being allocated to none working refinery year in year out
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by lexy2014: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Hollygrail:
Good step in the right direction. Nigeria shall be great again!

was Nigeria not great under buhari? when was the last time Nigeria was great?
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2023
With due respect to Baba, Father of Democracy and Father of Nigeria New Republic:

Sir. Olushegun Aremu Obasanjo

Sir, anyone who told you Tinubu is a scam, we agree - but I my self writing you and the person feeding you information is also a scam.

Baba, we thank you for your contribution and advise ever since; but This Tinubu is different, he is not doing business as usual as you all know our way in Nigeria because you also thought us curruption too and we your children do it well.

But what I am trying to say is, Tinubu who is your younger brother: give him a TRUST sir, try him and support him.

He may have dared you forgetting you are a General and a Professional election rigger!

Please this issue of Rifinary is not a joke - am looking forward to working there in 5years time.

I voted for Tinubu with all my strength, if it doesn't work as he promised and after removing fuel subsidy to use the money to repair one of our biggest Rifinary in PortHarcourt by December. I promise to go and block his "Presidential Convoy fleet" on Christmas day this year to ask him to return our subsidy money or else return my vote I can't then give it to Man in Black!

But for now let's HOPE and see.

4Month from today will tell if Tinubu is real or scam!!!

Thank you sir, my Mentor (OBJ)

Yours, future Governor Kogi State

2 Likes

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Henry22(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Believe this fake News at your own risk, this is same way ore Benin express way has been undergoing serious works for the past 20 years and like it's not enough every year the criminal government that knows how to deceive Thier supporters will still make huge budget running into billions for same road they always claim they have finished and the useless supporters who only live for the days meals will all jubillate after receiving 2cups of garri and beans.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by TheLoudTowncrie: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2023
I'm yet to hear anything about Dangote's refinery
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by fastseo: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2023
yommen:

Well, the truth is some people won't still like it if the refinery starts working even if they are going to benefit from it.

we want it to start operation but we are tired of all this hope they have been giving us and at the end its stories.
soo many deadlines but nothing to show for it

soo untill then we will agree.. but for now its still audio
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2023
omniwater:

Those statements from OBJ is a good challenge to Tinubu to prove him wrong to avoid "I no talk am" from OBJ.

It's a win-win situation for Nigerians.

Must everything in Nigeria be "this person Vs the other person?" Everybody in this country want a better nigeria. The reason you see alot of obidients is because those already in power are not giving the masses what they want. I see no reason they should take this personal. If tinubu happens to make this country better I will embrace it cos that is what everybody want. Buh as he is doing let him make sure that the price of commodities reflect on forces of demand and supply not by inflating the prices to subject people into more hardship

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is that the aim?
Bros you no know?

To a lot of people like him here, the aim of the APC in government is anything against opposition especially people from the south East, LP, Peter Obi and any person identified as obidient.

People like him do not have the words "good" and "governance" used together in there lexicon
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Mosba: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2023
December of which year? If the already commissioned Dangote Refinery was just to give Nigerians false hope and for Dangote Group to secure petroleum importanting license and till date no one can tell which year it will start operation, who can tell whether this one will start production in the next 2 or 3 years? News like this is just to tickle our feelings about the country and nothing more.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by fastseo: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Must everything in Nigeria be "this person Vs the other person?" Everybody in this country want a better nigeria. The reason you see alot of obidients is because those already in power are not giving the masses what they want. I see no reason they should take this personal. If tinubu happens to make this country better I will embrace it cos that is what everybody want. Buh as he is doing let h make sure that the price of commodities reflect on forces of demand and supply not by inflating the prices to subject people into more hardship

it takes someone with character, integrity and someone who is true to his word to change Nigeria.

anyone who has the mind to steal votes, rig elections, use billion to achieve a position will hardly work for the masses.

thats why our elections must be transparent.

before Nigeria begins to see true changes, it will start from there very first day credible elections are conducted

this applies to LGA, state to federal level.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by omniwater: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2023
udemzyudex:

More like rushing to get it commission by December while production will be till further notice.

We still dey wait for dangote to start production.

Everyone knows Dangote refinery was hurriedly commissioned to set the stage for subsidy removal and for buhari to take the praises.

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by HydraFeeds(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2023
tollyboy5:
you mean commission in December and beginning commercial operation, till further notice .. undecided
like the blue rail line ?
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Kukutenla: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2023
The truth is the refinery can work.
The irony is it was Buhari that is so well maligned that wanted the refinery to work.
Unlike OBJ who believed the maxim of "govt has no business in business".
If it works, the Buhari principle is right afterall. His main challenge was inability to see things through due to his ethno-religious leanings.
If it works, it will be left to see if Tinubu will also attempt restoring the Warri refinery and PH refinery 1 like buhari or he'll go the OBJ way of govt has no business in business.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by WillEndInPraise: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2023
lazkizz:
Good one , can this empoly 10k workers ??

Funny man. What will happen to workers already working there years ago? Or do you think when the refinery is not working, they sack their workers? Dey play!
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by omniwater: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Must everything in Nigeria be "this person Vs the other person?" Everybody in this country want a better nigeria. The reason you see alot of obidients is because those already in power are not giving the masses what they want. I see no reason they should take this personal. If tinubu happens to make this country better I will embrace it cos that is what everybody want. Buh as he is doing let him make sure that the price of commodities reflect on forces of demand and supply not by inflating the prices to subject people into more hardship

The current hardship is inevitable after reckless borrowings of buhari government. Nigeria was spending money it did not have.

Economy recovery is not always easy as we are at the initial stage and the situation is expected to improve before long.

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Good one ,it will be a big legacy for Tinubu if it's done and i hope so. Meanwhile someone used 8 years looking for oil he will sell in the north.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2023
omniwater:

Everyone knows Dangote refinery was hurriedly commissioned to set the stage for subsidy removal and for buhari to take the praises.

What's the difference now?
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2023
fastseo:

it takes someone with character, integrity and someone who is true to his word to change Nigeria.

anyone who has the mind to steal votes, rig elections, use billion to achieve a position will hardly work for the masses.

thats why our elections must be transparent.

before Nigeria begins to see true changes, it will start from there very first day credible elections are conducted

this applies to LGA, state to federal level.

I understand your point but at this point you and I know that tinubu is in control of the judiciary theres barely a thing obi can do about it cos they will give the same judgement at the supreme court. It's left for him to make the country work and everyone need to manage and that is the reality on ground theres nothing anyone can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.