Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW (28621 Views)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Lagos Parks, Garages Committee Alleges Threat To Life Of Members / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by IamAsiri: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You even know their slogan..πŸ˜‚

That's because he is one of them. I remember someone unravelling that fact sometimes back.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Ttipsy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
2023 Election
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by leanonme82: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
You do not develop rail transportation and still align with thugs in business transit system. If that is the future of Lagos, then I recommend handling the rail systems to thugs to manage.

Thank God I am not from Lagos.

Good ur not from there. Lagos state governors are smarter than those u elect in dt ur state u come from, cos this whole statement makes no sense - because of train cities no longer use buses.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by tunde1200(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mc oluomo I just like that guy and I can't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by TheBillyonaire: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Good ur not from there. Lagos state governors are smarter than those u elect in dt ur state u come from, cos this whole statement makes no sense - because of train cities no longer use buses.

I lived there for about a decade and still own some real estate assets there. But Lekki became too noisy and over-crowded for me. By the way, my State is far better than Lagos State. I am helping build my State now, and we will never allow a thug run any sector.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by peculiar2233: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to MC, Tajudeen Agbede, Alhaji Najeem Yasin and others that worked quietly to resolve the problem that led to the dissolution. Big shame on Tajudeen Baruwa. He ended up as the biggest loser eventually.

Up National, Progress!
See as this misplaced priority dey praise agbero wey do dirty job for election time like say e dey praise em papa wey just turn professor. Chai oga you need help ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Cajal(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to MC, Tajudeen Agbede, Alhaji Najeem Yasin and others that worked quietly to resolve the problem that led to the dissolution. Big shame on Tajudeen Baruwa. He ended up as the biggest loser eventually.

Up National, Progress!
You know them oo
I think Seyi of Oyo will also return them back from pms to nurtw

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by phemmyfour: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

National for life

Oṣodi ó ní bajẹ....o bajẹ tì

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Samade7: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Up National, Progress!

Abeg which garrage u dey i wan ask something?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Shimbo96(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Phoen1X:
Its expected,..afterall, agberoism and the word "agbero" are all yoruba inventions.

I guess if you have not insult Yoruba tribe in a day, you live will be miserable for that day?
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by bdon12: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by snowball11(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

He's definitely one of them! grin

Idiotic agbero! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Prince111111: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Racoon:
Nah the well known thug that was electoral violator your are congratulating with gusto like this? Chai!
just imagine the level of their reasoning

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Last last, agberos de with you for this Nairaland... Now you know. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Phoen1X: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Shimbo96:

I guess if you have not insult Yoruba tribe in a day, you live will be miserable for that day?
Its actualy a commendation,...i expected your praise.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by FasasiAkeem(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Pharaohny: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Another political appointment to thugs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Pharaohny: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Agbero and Thuggery is very lucrative especially in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Lightorder: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Up National, Progress!
Owoda Ronu entity spotted

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by BoldBrainz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
chronique:

Last last, agberos de with you for this Nairaland... Now you know. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I swear, na today I know.πŸ˜‚. Now I see where he gets his strength to bark in Tinubu's support on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Lightorder: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lagos dissolved you congratulate. Lagos reinstate you clap hands as far as it is APC doings lol. No typical direction, anything goes.
but seriously, do you see the fellow you mentioned, going any meaningful place in this life ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by NewDea4: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by BoldBrainz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
IamAsiri:

That's because he is one of them. I remember someone unravelling that fact sometimes back.

I am honestly shook..πŸ˜‚.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by NawaO1(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Phoen1X:
Its expected,..afterall, agberoism and the word "agbero" are all yoruba inventions.

This person is a racist and tribalistic idiot
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by just2endowed: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Racoon:
Nah the well known thug that was electoral violator your are congratulating with gusto like this? Chai!

My brother, to think that some people thinks all these thuggery and mahem is sane is the reason I think Nigeria will never get out of this dark hole in thought. What is norm has now become lost.
The same people praising these terrorist thugs eating free money will travel out to other developed countries and sees how transportation is well organised without any terrorist-like nurtw disturbing public peace will come to Nigeria and still praised the same devils making their lives miserable.

Sometimes I sit down and think why this countries is so special in admiring criminality and abnormalities terming it moral.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by eleniyan2020: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Agberoes playing Lagos Street owomida politics
as long as is your generation money, shouldn't be your business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion At Mr Biggs In Karu, Abuja / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / Adams Oshiomole Set To Marry Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.