Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW (28611 Views)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Lagos Parks, Garages Committee Alleges Threat To Life Of Members / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by cassette(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pain can reach anywhere.. Even in the grave, pain fit reach

Stop being bitter....

Be concern about Ip0b killing their own than Lagos agbero.

Small advice

Lol pain go reach your household
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by EmekaA125(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2023
DenreleDave:

Lo grin grin md man

001Lagos lagosfirstson princeoflagos come and see ur brother oo

Racoon mrvitalis shey una dey see denial?

Cc: LegendHero
Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2023
cassette:

Lol pain go reach household

Boss ńa play na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

Àwọn family mi ti ya werey gbogbowon.

grin
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Dottormentor: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Yoruba kill you there. You can't breath without mentioning Yoruba. Ashiere
Phoen1X:
Its expected,..afterall, agberoism and the word "agbero" are all yoruba inventions.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by MrsTblooms: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to MC, Tajudeen Agbede, Alhaji Najeem Yasin and others that worked quietly to resolve the problem that led to the dissolution. Big shame on Tajudeen Baruwa. He ended up as the biggest loser eventually.

Up National, Progress!
congrats. Please, which one is Tajudeen Baruwa?
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2023
13october:

Who is their National Chairman now? Baruwa or Agbede?

Agbede.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
What benefits has this national contribute to national development

Do you belong to a trade union/association? If yes, what has the country benefited from the existence of your trade union?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Phoen1X: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Dottormentor:
Yoruba kill you there. You can't breath without mentioning Yoruba. Ashiere
Its actualy,a commendation,..i expected your praises.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by olaniyilukman(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:

Do you belong to a trade union/association? If yes, what has the country benefited from the existence of your trade union?
the government has benefited alots
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Lisaint(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2023
Cantonese:
One step towards making Oluomo the national leader of NURTW.

You gerrit sire
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
the government has benefited alots

Same way government and a lot of Nigerians have benefited from the existence of NURTW.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Awesome01(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Cantonese:

You get sense for head Walahi !
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Uchesis: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulations to MC, Tajudeen Agbede, Alhaji Najeem Yasin and others that worked quietly to resolve the problem that led to the dissolution. Big shame on Tajudeen Baruwa. He ended up as the biggest loser eventually.

Up National, Progress!
No wonder you are always defending APC
So you be owomidaa
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by masseratti: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
keep quiet if u don't know ask... Nurtw is a national union... present in all States including Igboland.. u guys like to do stupid bragging like u are better than others... Even North nurtw de... Na cos oluomo Dem decide to be famous u de open gutters here
Who is this semi illiterate, rabbling on an anonymous site telling someone to keep quiet, can you comprehend what you wrote at all? Who are "you guy"? Better get off my mention before I take you for a ride... Arrant non entity.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2023
masseratti:
Who is this semi illiterate, rabbling on an anonymous site telling someone to keep quiet, can you comprehend what you wrote at all? Who are "you guy"? Better get off my mention before I take you for a ride... Arrant non entity.
u are stupid us nairaland ur father's parlour... ?? I'd u don't know anything stop misinformation... Nurtw de ur State...
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by DonroxyII: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Cantonese:
Dem no dey Price Supermarket Commodities Na ... The Price is already Fixed grin ....

Next Election is definitely MC Oluomo as NURTW President... E mi Gan Fi Owo Si, Mo Fi Ese Si ....
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by DonroxyII: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:
Yoruba and Tax

Igbo and business

Hausa and ??
Power ... tongue
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by masseratti: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are stupid us nairaland ur father's parlour... ?? I'd u don't know anything stop misinformation... Nurtw de ur State...
Ehyaa.. Sorry now I understand, you can't even write simple English, Ehyaa now I understand why you can read my quote and understand before you just jumped on like Antelope, Ẹran Ọya... So you can't read well to see that Lagos is my State of Origin? Oponu dindidnrin... Radarada troll on internet... Go and play with your mate boy.. We ain't on same level.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by donmik: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:

You don’t have to comment on every thread especially when you have nothing sensible to contribute. This is not an election wailing thread. If you have evidence of any wrongdoing against MC or anyone, go to court and stop spewing nonsense all over the place.

Election is over, the court has ruled and people are moving on with their lives. Move on and stop saying the same nonsense on every thread over and over again.

Go and sit down. Who told you it is over?
Is there no other higher court to appeal to?
Electoral fraudsters
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Cantonese: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=ysalli post=125694825][/quote]

Ah alaye, you vex so tay dey write bad English.

“ Does that has anything to do with you”.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by IjebuWarrior: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:

Up National, Progress!

Imagine you congratulating thugs, criminals and murderers. You're even challenging someone to go to court when we all know how broken and corrupt the 9ja judiciary system is.

Indeed, EVIL thrives in Nigeria, and you wonder why Nigeria can never succeed with foolish pple like you. Such a disgrace to humanity! angry
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
masseratti:
Ehyaa.. Sorry now I understand, you can't even write simple English, Ehyaa now I understand why you can read my quote and understand before you just jumped on like Antelope, Ẹran Ọya... So you can't read well to see that Lagos is my State of Origin? Oponu dindidnrin... Radarada troll on internet... Go and play with your mate boy.. We ain't on same level.
still u are foolish nurtw is a registered union by law... So get that
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by Never4getU: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So you be agbero

Abeg wey your garage or pit dey

Yes! If u pick interest too later pls locate Nnewi branch in the Anambra axis. Thanks 👍
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by masseratti: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
still u are foolish nurtw is a registered union by law... So get that
oh jeez God please deliver this non entity.. When they told u to go to school you refused it's the result you are displaying online.
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
masseratti:
oh jeez God please deliver this non entity.. When they told u to go to school you refused it's the result you are displaying online.
idiot u went to skool yet don't understand anything...
Re: Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW by masseratti: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
idiot u went to skool yet don't understand anything...
lobatan... Lolzzz oga.. Go find work.. It's Monday morning.. This thing you doing is not healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.