Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) (44439 Views)

How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number? / Create Email Account Without Phone Number Verification / How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number And Alternate Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Administration1: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imo if na one country West fo Africa
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Bfly: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Something wey supppose don perish inside belle.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by PlaysNigeria: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
TTMedia33:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRAINING

You would smile forever if you keep earning in Dollars

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get free Crypto
You for kukuma use the registration fee do the course title, bolo.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Morbeta11(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
This shows that South Africans feeds better than our so called giants of Africa. For here they for do post the process of butching and roasting... grin

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Thekaghan: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Massive touch of money on the guy and boom πŸ’₯ his real looks will pop up. Hell of a handsome dude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by ichommy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
overdrive:
See better meat.

Werey

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Morbeta11:
This shows that South Africans feeds better than our so called giants of Africa. For here they for do post the process of butching and roasting... grin
wat is wrong with eating it..must u copy oyinbo..if u see how my bele thay make noise anytime I see my neigbour pet dog ehn..u nor go understand

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by id4sho(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
overdrive:
See better meat.
Yes oOoOO. cheesy grin
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Tamarinda(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Eyaa even the man looks like he needs help too. It's good he didn't eat it

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Morbeta11(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
wat is wrong with eating it..must u copy oyinbo..if u see how my bele thay make noise anytime I see my neigbour pet dog ehn..u nor go understand

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ make una no eat extraterrestrial beings join..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Calicoe: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
All I can think of is sealed pepper soup

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by LZAA: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Don't try this with a Chinese or a Bayelsa man

Every creature from the sea is food including dolphins and whales

Shatap

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by adenigga(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
That seal get luck.. I for roast am use drink garri.
Yeeeeee......

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Snakedoctor1: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
TMKsouth:
Last week Sunday, a man wandered the streets of Cape Town cradling a seal. Bystander Sonja Woolff came across the pair and discovered that the man, referred to as Charles, had found the distressed seal at Glen Beach.

β€œWhen we found him, he was walking to find someone who could help him,” Sonja tells Good Things Guy, adding that Charles had been carrying the seal (Sammy) since the night before when he noticed Sammy’s distress and decided he would not turn a blind eye.

While the public is never advised to handle a wild animal, Charles does not have a phone to enquire on social media, and did not want to leave Sammy struggling.

After multiple calls in search of assistance and no one being able to help due to jurisdiction concerns, Sonja and company decided to open their hearts and lift the pair to the Hout Bay Seal Rescue Centre.

On the way there, Charles’ passion for animals became even more clear to his accomplices in seal kindness, and he shared that his philosophy is that it is our duty to take care of animals.

Soon, Sammy was in the helpful hands of the Hout Bay Seal Rescue Centre who tirelessly dedicate themselves to these animals. The centre still has Sammy in their care.

For naija, the news would have read 'this animal was killed this evening by a nairalander" grin with the carcass of the poor animal heading for pepper soup in one funny pot.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
His fellow man in a fellow African nation would have headed straight to the kitchen with that poor animal...! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by StreetFight: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Why Garri nah?

This one is good for Hot Pepper Soup, combined with cold Beer

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by KingCold: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
eliyke:
South Africans nd weird news
What's so weird about saving a seal?

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by KingCold: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tamarinda:
Eyaa even the man looks like he needs help too. It's good he didn't eat it
I think he's homeless

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by HEBEI: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Can the same thing be said of a Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by soccerlite: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Especially for dis tinubu era
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
God save this Seal unto say na Southee man see am. If na Naija man catch this seal na correct ogbolor soup be that

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by tiswell(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cyphar:
From the look on the man's face... One could tell that he helped the seal from the bottom of his heart. I hope help locate him too.
man is high on some crack shii

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Caleb15(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
the thing weak me my bro..something that is supposed to be inside the pot..why south Africans stupid like this.if u see the way I dey eye my neigbour pet dog..anythime I see the dog alone my bele go dey make noise

Akpan comot eye for my dog body mbok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
seals are cute.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by youngrichnigga: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
What's the "without phone" for
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
HEBEI:
Can the same thing be said of a Nigerian man
in south Africa a lvl 8 civil servant goes home with 2 million naira compared to the 84k we receive in Nigeria..God know say if to say na me catch this thing ,even it's intestine won't be spared . there is hunger in d land
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Opans:
Where is seal team 6 ?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Caleb15:

Akpan comot eye for my dog body mbok
asentia dogs and local dog which one sweet pass..me and my friends don ague this thing tire..I never taste asential dog sha but a friend of mine told me it's sweeter than the combination of catfish and chicken

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Omoawoke: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
overdrive:
See better meat.

Foolish child. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Mad man!!!

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Caleb15(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
asentia dogs and local dog which one sweet pass..me and my friends don ague this thing tire..I never taste asential dog sha but a friend of mine told me it's sweeter than the combination of catfish and chicken

Nothing like a well garnished Ekuke

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Olatundex22(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
the thing weak me my bro..something that is supposed to be inside the pot..why south Africans stupid like this.if u see the way I dey eye my neigbour pet dog..anythime I see the dog alone my bele go dey make noise
I can’t help it but to laugh my azz with this your comment. Take the picture below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timothy Addigi Builds A Nigerian Tractor / World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / Native Cat Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.