Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) (44412 Views)

How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number? / Create Email Account Without Phone Number Verification / How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number And Alternate Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by deltaF0SS: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
That seal get luck.. I for roast am use drink garri.
ur papa name u well
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Dennisochampa: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
If na Nigeria for here...... Pepper soup don set.... Until our mentality change for this country.... Nothing go work

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by B2B5000: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good job. That's how we are supposed to behave in Africa.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
He might be looking roughed up, but he's handsome.

TMKsouth:
Last week Sunday, a man wandered the streets of Cape Town cradling a seal. Bystander Sonja Woolff came across the pair and discovered that the man, referred to as Charles, had found the distressed seal at Glen Beach.

“When we found him, he was walking to find someone who could help him,” Sonja tells Good Things Guy, adding that Charles had been carrying the seal (Sammy) since the night before when he noticed Sammy’s distress and decided he would not turn a blind eye.

While the public is never advised to handle a wild animal, Charles does not have a phone to enquire on social media, and did not want to leave Sammy struggling.

After multiple calls in search of assistance and no one being able to help due to jurisdiction concerns, Sonja and company decided to open their hearts and lift the pair to the Hout Bay Seal Rescue Centre.

On the way there, Charles’ passion for animals became even more clear to his accomplices in seal kindness, and he shared that his philosophy is that it is our duty to take care of animals.

Soon, Sammy was in the helpful hands of the Hout Bay Seal Rescue Centre who tirelessly dedicate themselves to these animals. The centre still has Sammy in their care.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wow!🤣🤣🤣🤣
garriAndsugar:
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
I thought I'm the only one who noticed... So really handsome.. smiley smiley smiley
Thekaghan:
Massive touch of money on the guy and boom 💥 his real looks will pop up. Hell of a handsome dude.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by NFBI: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Machinegun91:
They look alike

Doctors should not forget checking their HIV status too.

😂😂
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by KingRabota: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
osazsky:
the thing weak me my bro..something that is supposed to be inside the pot..why south Africans stupid like this.if u see the way I dey eye my neigbour pet dog..anythime I see the dog alone my bele go dey make noise
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Harrynight(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Caaz:
Awwww lovely kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile if it's in Nigeria my country bayelsa people would have made a nice peppersoup outta this cute seal.

Every thing is food to calabar,Ogun State and bayelsa people.

Because the creator created it to serve as food for us forget the white folks who think eating dog, cat and co is a crime
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Jaqenhghar: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
If na Niggeria dem for use am do peppersoup
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Fizalis(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:

WTF man... Lolxxx. Wetin off me na drink garri with seal meat. 🤣😂
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Ishilove: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Disgusting comments all around. I don't know why so many internet users on Nairaland think like brutes and barbarians.

The man has a good heart and has evidently bonded with the seal, which is why he wouldn't let go of the sick animal. A good person is a good person, regardless of who or what that kindness is directed at. This Charles individual is a man with a heart of gold and I am very touched at his selflessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by IjebuWarrior: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2023
cool

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by babajero(m): 3:44am On Sep 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is awesome.
Sometimes I wonder why human beings like you love animals more than their fellow human being.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Titogbanski: 3:59am On Sep 17, 2023
If na Naija bush meat don come be that
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Yankee101: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2023
The sign of tangent development if a people is how they care for animals and the environment

Those are more likely to care for people too
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Allisgud: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Some animals go feel like to Japa if they have opportunity,the same way humans dey take off
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Ishilove:
Disgusting comments all around. I don't know why so many internet users on Nairaland think like brutes and barbarians.

The man has a good heart and has evidently bonded with the seal, which is why he wouldn't let go of the sick animal. A good person is a good person, regardless of who or what that kindness is directed at. This Charles individual is a man with a heart of gold and I am very touched at his selflessness.
because they are actually brutes and barbarians. They worse kind that have no moral code and no sense of honour.

The 2020 post Endsar mayhem should tell you enough about how many Nigerians are, attacking, burning, looting and maiming without human sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Caaz:
Awwww lovely kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile if it's in Nigeria my country bayelsa people would have made a nice peppersoup outta this cute seal.

Every thing is food to calabar,Ogun State and bayelsa people.
So you were taught in your primary school that Calabar is a State in Nigeria.
See how you degrade yourself in an attempt to demonize a people.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by bewla(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This is awesome.
Bush meat for who no
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Noblemanonpoint: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
bestman09:
Upon all the problems in SA, it's a seal that is his problem. Unserious people everywhere
Just say Nigerians are bad people. Many of these animals have some level of awareness, feelings and affections like humans just because they can't speak doesn't mean they don't have intellect.
Na why Africa is like this. Selfish people always thinking of themselves.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
grin grin
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by Conciergeofcrim: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
osazsky:
the thing weak me my bro..something that is supposed to be inside the pot..why south Africans stupid like this.if u see the way I dey eye my neigbour pet dog..anythime I see the dog alone my bele go dey make noise

Why are you so stupid like this?Not everything is meat.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Assuming na Naija, that creature for end up inside pot, most Nigerians are nothing but barbarians.
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by ZaddyJ: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Don't try this with a Chinese or a Bayelsa man

Every creature from the sea is food including dolphins and whales

At least they re sea foods grin
What about the chinese eating scorpion and roaches that one is even the worse
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by iammo(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2023
ZaddyJ:

At least they re sea foods grin
What about the chinese eating scorpion and roaches that one is even the worse

Even the thought of it makes my tummy turn

Chinko people eat anything
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by ZaddyJ: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

Even the thought of it makes my tummy turn

Chinko people eat anything
SINCE 1544 grin
Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
eliyke:
South Africans nd weird news

Weird in what way? The fact that the man saved an innocent animal or the fact that he didn't think of making a pepper soup out of it?🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) by FarmTech(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clap for the man 🤗

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / Native Cat Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi State. Photos / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.