Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Generous Ones - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Generous Ones (233 Views)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / If Your Brother Is Still Generous To Your Family After Marriage, Thank His Wife’ / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Generous Ones by FingerNails: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
When I come online I am always happy to read about people assisting on nairaland. These assistance doesn't end on giving job and even money. During the COVID-19 period, here on nairaland I also gave to many.

In my opinion, I would like if people willing to give back to Nairaland (even if they want to maintain ANONYMITY) , let's form a small group so that we can harmonize and be able to scrutinize the giving.

Some of us might not be able to distinguish between Monikers who are notorious for receiving multiple times under several nairaland accounts.

is

1 Like

Re: The Generous Ones by Foodqueen(f): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2023
Na this same account wey u open last month, u take do the COVID 19 give away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Generous Ones by FingerNails: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na this same account wey u open last month, u take do the COVID 19 give away.
Hello young lady. Certainly not
Re: The Generous Ones by BItt: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you want to give, just close your eyes and give. No rich man will come on the internet to beg

(1) (Reply)

MY FRIEND Surprised Me After Almost 3 Years Of Absence! | New DOG | Hair Day / Wife Or Baby Mama Or Common Law Partner / Oil And Gas Inlaw No Naw♻️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.