Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

MY FRIEND Surprised Me After Almost 3 Years Of Absence! | New DOG | Hair Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FRIEND Surprised Me After Almost 3 Years Of Absence! | New DOG | Hair Day (223 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY FRIEND Surprised Me After Almost 3 Years Of Absence! | New DOG | Hair Day by alex4nj(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗
In this vlog, I welcomed my friend, who came all the way from a different State, to visit me! I also got a new dog, got my hair done, plus so much more!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWB4gw4c9LU

(1) (Reply)

The Woman, Our Women / Laptop Giveaway / Naira Rains On Women Who Wakes Up By 4:30 To Cook For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.